+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

W-1 visa category worker

Ajimanu

Feb 24, 2019
Can anyone tell me is it possible for an Indian to get W-1 general class labour visa in 35 months. I saw many passports stamped as W-1 worker visa, what is this kind of visa to Canada. Can any one tell me. It doesn't require IELTS but he's getting good perks around 3000 CAD. Work is for 2 years contract.
Please can anyone tell me what kind of visa it is? And is this legally done. What are the requirements and how it is applied, is it safe to go forward.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Be very careful - there are many many scammers out there.

To get a work permit, you need a job offer from an employer in Canada and that employer must obtain an approved LMIA. Generally speaking, it's very difficult to find employers willing to go through this process.

If anyone is offering you a work permit in exchange for money - it's a scam. If anyone is offering you a job that includes accommodations and/or food and/or transportation - it's a scam. Again, lots of scams out there.

rravichandran

Feb 25, 2019
After the review of my Application approval for Canada Visa (W1 Visa) & Work Permit by the Consulate General of Canada at New Delhi, they sent the email to pay the charges for Visa & Work Permit. After the payment done for Visa (W1 Visa) and Work permit, they sent me Official payment receipt. After that I received the email from them to submit the itinerary flight ticket before getting the appointment date. Employer booked the flight ticket and the same forwarded to them flight ticket itinerary confirmation. Now I received the email from Consulate General of Canada at New Delhi, Canada Traveler's Cheque Issuance form, to pay the minimum amount CAD 5,000 for PTA ( Personnel Traveler's Cheque) within 24 hours and filled form to be reached them. After this payment received by them they will send Entry Tag and Visa etc., They notice my appointment date 15th of March 2019. Flight ticket itinerary travel date is 22 March 2019.
Please whether this amount should pay. Please clarify about this details. Is it true. Please I am awaiting for your reply.
Thanks

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
After the review of my Application approval for Canada Visa (W1 Visa) & Work Permit by the Consulate General of Canada at New Delhi, they sent the email to pay the charges for Visa & Work Permit. After the payment done for Visa (W1 Visa) and Work permit, they sent me Official payment receipt. After that I received the email from them to submit the itinerary flight ticket before getting the appointment date. Employer booked the flight ticket and the same forwarded to them flight ticket itinerary confirmation. Now I received the email from Consulate General of Canada at New Delhi, Canada Traveler's Cheque Issuance form, to pay the minimum amount CAD 5,000 for PTA ( Personnel Traveler's Cheque) within 24 hours and filled form to be reached them. After this payment received by them they will send Entry Tag and Visa etc., They notice my appointment date 15th of March 2019. Flight ticket itinerary travel date is 22 March 2019.
Please whether this amount should pay. Please clarify about this details. Is it true. Please I am awaiting for your reply.
Thanks
Looks like you are being scammed. Please post the email adress and the content of the emails.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks
It's a scam. Don't send them any money.

Jul 12, 2019
HI
I have recieved an offer letter from granite construction inc under LMIA and i apply for visa process and i got visa approval notification letter of w-1 multiple visa and they want to pay visa fees today so i can get entry visa.
and also employer (phone number- +1780-651-1696) called me to get pay visa fees so they can arrange flight ticket. there are many scam so what i have to do for confirmation that its not a scam. what to do for confiramation.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
HI
I have recieved an offer letter from granite construction inc under LMIA and i apply for visa process and i got visa approval notification letter of w-1 multiple visa and they want to pay visa fees today so i can get entry visa.
and also employer (phone number- +1780-651-1696) called me to get pay visa fees so they can arrange flight ticket. there are many scam so what i have to do for confirmation that its not a scam. what to do for confiramation.
It's a scam. No real employer ever pays for flights. Only scammers offer to pay for flights.

Sheerine

Aug 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me is it possible for an Indian to get W-1 general class labour visa in 35 months. I saw many passports stamped as W-1 worker visa, what is this kind of visa to Canada. Can any one tell me. It doesn't require IELTS but he's getting good perks around 3000 CAD. Work is for 2 years contract.
Please can anyone tell me what kind of visa it is? And is this legally done. What are the requirements and how it is applied, is it safe to go forward.

Apr 7, 2020
Hi
I am Hardik. From india. +27 632843102 calling me and send what's up message for selecting in Canada visa and transfer money to them account. Amount 600 usd. They send me offer letter also but there is no details. It's true scam. Because I am not pay them amount right now. They ask me transfer money and after that they give visa and air tickets details.

Nagaraju tata

Jan 16, 2021
Hi sir , good evening I am trying to Canada and work sir, from two months back we are contacted Gloden career consultant they are told me first we are offer you ETA visa for that you need to pay 20000 we are already payed,I got that visa ,after that they said we give you worker visa name is work visa and send us your passport to our address for stamping they said it will take 10 days time and at the same time they are saying pay fees 90000 rupees for entire process after process we will provide air ticket and company provides you free accommodation transportation for Agropur company please tell is it trustable or not sir

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi sir , good evening I am trying to Canada and work sir, from two months back we are contacted Gloden career consultant they are told me first we are offer you ETA visa for that you need to pay 20000 we are already payed,I got that visa ,after that they said we give you worker visa name is work visa and send us your passport to our address for stamping they said it will take 10 days time and at the same time they are saying pay fees 90000 rupees for entire process after process we will provide air ticket and company provides you free accommodation transportation for Agropur company please tell is it trustable or not sir
SCAM. What country are you from where you can get an ETA which is for visitors not workers. Anything that asks for money, free accommodation and airfare is a scam.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Agreed with the above comment. This is fake and a scam. You don't qualify for an eTA and there is no job in Canada. They are just trying to steal your money. Do not give them any money or personal information.

mahabubdhk

Sep 13, 2021
One of my friend was apply W1 visa through Canada lawyer. He already sign the contract. They informed that LMIA is process but how we can check that LMIA status.
Please kindly advise about this.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
One of my friend was apply W1 visa through Canada lawyer. He already sign the contract. They informed that LMIA is process but how we can check that LMIA status.
Please kindly advise about this.
Ask the employer/lawyer to check the LMIA status, you can’t. Have you paid money to this lawyer.