+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Voluntary Repatriation or Withdrawal - Any problems back home

MontrealRefugee

Jan 21, 2021
Hello I am going to ask to go back to my home country soon after positive refugee determination. I was wondering from anybody who has done a withdrawal and gone home: did you have any problems traveling home or when you arrived? if you withdrew your claim id like to know your experience pls

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
As in with your home country’s government? Nobody can know for sure, depends entirely on your own circumstances.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello I am going to ask to go back to my home country soon after positive refugee determination. I was wondering from anybody who has done a withdrawal and gone home: did you have any problems traveling home or when you arrived? if you withdrew your claim id like to know your experience pls
It depends with your circumstance and your country's authority.

MontrealRefugee

Jan 21, 2021
Has anybody had the experience ? Did you have problems at your home country’s airport? Were you treated like a criminal?

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Has anybody had the experience ? Did you have problems at your home country’s airport? Were you treated like a criminal?
Again, you know the answer better than anyone else, if your government is very repressive and you have a big issue with them you’d certainly not be safe anywhere.