+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VJO application process

Yann1

Aug 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am new to VJO, I want to apply for VJO for Quebec immigration. I have a few questions about the application process, I hope everyone can get your pr soon.

1. Is the employer or me submit the documents.
2. How long the processing time for now.
3. Viewed the financial statement as confidential information, I am not sure if the company will give me or not?

I received the intention refusal letter from the PEQ programme because my CAQ doesn’t cover my programme. So, I decided to go to Arima.

Thanks for everyone repose my question.

Yanni

Last edited:

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am new to VJO, I want to apply for VJO for Quebec immigration. I have a few questions about the application process, I hope everyone can get your pr soon.

1. Is the employer or me submit the documents.
2. How long the processing time for now.
3. Viewed the financial statement as confidential information, I am not sure if the company will give me or not?

I received the intention refusal letter from the PEQ programme because my cap doesn’t cover my programme. So, I decided to go to Arima.

Thanks for everyone repose my question.

Yanni
1. Employer
2. 4-8 weeks
3. Company files it, you don't see all that stuff
All the best

Yann1

Aug 15, 2018
It's a paper application. Your employer gets a postal receipt only.
Thanks again, so, I just need to give all the personal documents ( CV, passport and others) to the company, the company will take care of all of this? sorry, I have lots of questions about VJO.

What I need to do is refill the information in the form, and then give the company all the personal files to the company, and then, they will receive a receipt. Thanks again!

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Thanks again, so, I just need to give all the personal documents ( CV, passport and others) to the company, the company will take care of all of this? sorry, I have lots of questions about VJO.

What I need to do is refill the information in the form, and then give the company all the personal files to the company, and then, they will receive a receipt. Thanks again!
Yep

Reactions: Yann1

chandan1225

Jul 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

My employer is going to file the VJO application today or latest by Monday. Is there any way to check the status of VJO application?

Thanks.

mrpollo

Sep 17, 2020
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
20-05-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
Med's Request
18-01-2021
Med's Done....
02-02-2021
Hello,

I think there is no way to check it, just they sent back a correspondence to your HR office. (all paper based)

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi all,

Could you please let me know the forms that will be filled by the employer and what are documents they need to provide?
my employer doesn't have an idea about this process and they asked me to do so.