+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VisitorVisa Denied - Duped by Agent, want ORIGINAL FILE from Canadian High Comm.

twiggy

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
you only need to fill out any applicable items to you hence the (if applicable ) in the forms. below is what you need to fill out

1- your full names
2 - not applicable
3- information of the person you are authorizing to have access (you cannot request this yourself since you are not a canadian resident)
4- your declaration (yes to both)
5- your signature, write not applicable to *signature of spouse of common law*

good luck !!!

twiggy

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
You are requesting for the information CIC has on you and not on someone else i.e your spouse hence not applicable.
If you ever had an application were by you were the principal applicant and you had someone like your spouse included, then you could have him sign that portion however he will need to sign a separate consent form as well where you are also required to sign.

each individual in your file (if applicable) must sign a separate consent form so in summary, you were the principal applicant,no one else is included in the application and you are requesting for the information CIC has on you hence the consent form and no need to have the consent of another individual on your file since none exist. Remember you cannot request this yourself

good luck !!!

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Please smn1 help me. M not getting answer to my questions. It is sad that on this forum, I ws never given answer to my questions :(

I have lot of questions. Please help

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Thanks twiggy.

I will fill his name in spouse's name bt no need if signature. Right?

Also I want to kno should I ask fr electronic or physical file? I want to have the photocopy of all documents submitted by my agent. Will electronic file be ok? Nd how they will send it by email or by post?

Also I want kno d exact comments of VO on my application. If I ask for electronic file. Then they will tell d comments also or I should ask it separately. But I ddnt find any such option on the request form.

Please help!

twiggy

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
based on your initial post, you applied, it was not a joint application therefore YOU DO NOT NEED ANY ON HIM.

i believe someone already answered your questions with regards to the types of file you can and should request.

i don't think there is a need for you to have multiple posts for the same issues as people in the forum do their best to answer questions

good luck !!!

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
I am sorry if I am asking again and again.

But if I already got my answers why would I ask again?

I still have that questions pending which I asked in my previous post.

Thanks

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Gurpreet.. I appreciate if u can give me smn info from ur experience.

I wnt to kno whn u applied fr physical file. Did u get VO comments also. Nd how they sent it to u. By email or post?

Thanks in advance.

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Pippin. Can u plz tell me at what Adress u received mail by CIC.

I mean did they post to ur Adress filled in application form by u? Or will they ask about Adress before sending.

As in my case, my postal Adress will b different frm d one dat I filled in application form.

Please help!

anishagulati1

Jun 6, 2014
URGENT : PARENTS TRAVELLING IN 2 DAYS PASSPORT NOT RETURNED

My parents are travelling from Mumbai to USA on the 10th June 2014, at 10pm (Tuesday night)- 1 WORKING DAY LEFT
Their passports were sent through VFS Mumbai for Canada Visa last month .
Status right now shows under process at Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.
We have been tracking the status regularly and there seems to be no development and they passports as still with the Canadian High Commission.
HOW DO I GET THEIR PASSPORTS BACK?