+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VisitorVisa Denied - Duped by Agent, want ORIGINAL FILE from Canadian High Comm.

visahelp01

Apr 13, 2013
Hi

My Visitor Visa Application was denied by - "Canadian High Commission", 7/8 Shantipath, Chankyapuri, NEW DELHI

All my documents were complete and were dully checked by my brother living in Canada. I had proper sponsorship by my brother, bank balance, property and return flight tickets etc.

Although I understand that ultimately the final decision of granting the visitor visa is in the hands of "Canadian High Commission" and they can deny it based on any factor.

But still I feel that in my particular case, my Visa Agent from COX & KINGS has not done his work properly. He has not provided me a complete photocopy of all the documents that he submitted to the High Commission, even after being requested multiple times. I highly suspect that he has not forwarded the property and bank documents that I gave him "one day after" I gave my original forms. It seems he has deposited my file without those important bank documents itself.

But for confirming this thing, I need to get back the EXACT COPY of ALL MY DOCUMENTS that were submitted to the "Canadian High Commission" during my Application Submission process.

Is there any chance of getting these documents from "Canadian High Commission" by paying the specific fee etc. ?
Or is there no way of getting the exact duplicate copy of that application file now ?

Please guide me about how to go ahead in this case. I definitely want to have a look at my First Application File copy, before reapplying for the Tourist Visa Again.

Thanks a lot for your help

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
You can ask your brother in Canada to request the physical file of your application on your behalf. You will need to fill out an authorization to release personal information and pay $5 before CIC will release your information to him. He can submit the request online or by mail:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

hashbash

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
visahelp01 said:
Hi

My Visitor Visa Application was denied by - "Canadian High Commission", 7/8 Shantipath, Chankyapuri, NEW DELHI

All my documents were complete and were dully checked by my brother living in Canada. I had proper sponsorship by my brother, bank balance, property and return flight tickets etc.

Although I understand that ultimately the final decision of granting the visitor visa is in the hands of "Canadian High Commission" and they can deny it based on any factor.

But still I feel that in my particular case, my Visa Agent from COX & KINGS has not done his work properly. He has not provided me a complete photocopy of all the documents that he submitted to the High Commission, even after being requested multiple times. I highly suspect that he has not forwarded the property and bank documents that I gave him "one day after" I gave my original forms. It seems he has deposited my file without those important bank documents itself.

But for confirming this thing, I need to get back the EXACT COPY of ALL MY DOCUMENTS that were submitted to the "Canadian High Commission" during my Application Submission process.

Is there any chance of getting these documents from "Canadian High Commission" by paying the specific fee etc. ?
Or is there no way of getting the exact duplicate copy of that application file now ?

Please guide me about how to go ahead in this case. I definitely want to have a look at my First Application File copy, before reapplying for the Tourist Visa Again.

Thanks a lot for your help
Can you share your timeline ( like when you applied for visa and how much time did it take to process ? )

And also can you share what's there in the Letter Of Rejection.

Thank You

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Sorry for your refusal. I agree the reasons for rejection would be useful to know. Has the VO specified lack of funds and ties for refusal? Be prepared that physical file will take two months. Good luck.

gurpreet rathour

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Dear sir, I have also same problem but I have applied my Canada visitor visa in chandigarh in 2012 but refused I am from Patiala Punjab, so please tell me that may I request for my this personal information self or not.
2 its possible in india (same proceder in india )
3. I have applied my visa self in chandigarh vfs help me

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You can get all the info from Cocknbull on the following thread where members discussed it in detail
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.735.html

aeldani10

Sep 23, 2013
This visitor was previously married to someone from London England, when she was with him he tried to get her to Immigrate to London as his wife, she got denied 4 times for reasons like the house was to small he was older then her and really strange non major issues denied her of going there and now they're divorced . Anyways mmy question is will this have an affect on the visitor visa application to canada??

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Hi. I also have the Same problem.

What is ATIP Request?
« on: December 04, 2013, 02:58:06 am »
Hello.. I applied for Canada visitor visa twice but refused. My purpose of visit was to visit my brother in Canada. I travelled to UK on student visa, visitor visa and had work visa also but never travelled on my work visa. Reasons for refusal were: a) family ties b) purpose of visit c) current employment stituation. i was working before marriage but i am house wife now and have no children yet. 2nd time I applied through representative coz I realised that first time I made some clerical mistake in filling d family info form, so jus to correct my previous mistake I applied again with d cover letter. Again refused bt with diff reasons a) travel history b) family ties c) purpose of visit d) personal assets and financial status.

Why travel history this time. My representative submitted my application at canada vfs office itself but I doubt that my representative submitted all the required documents carefully. Also I would like to kno more info on the reasons given for refusal.

Please help how can I get more info from consulate office.

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
I applied this year 2013 at Chandigarh vfs office.

I want to know that what type of info I can get through ATIP. Will they povide info on all d documents provided by me/my representative. And also I want to know VO's comments in detail.

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Also I have confusion in filling consent form. They ask about spouse's name (if applicable). What does applicable mean here? Same they ask for signatures. I am married. Do my spouse also have to sign that form. But only I applied for TRV. And all the info is given from my side. Also my spouse is out of country now. and cannot sign that form. Link for consent form is http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Please see this form and help me in filling it.

Also, I would like to kno if we request for physical file. They will send it by post? I prefer by an email coz that is the fast way.

Please help!

gurpreet rathour

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
hello
friends here spouse name (your husband &wife name which you have filled in your application )secondly you could get your all documents photo copy which you have/your representative submitted its very easy& cheapest for Canadian Citizen, PR just in Dollar 5/-

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Some1 plz help me. I am waiting. I kno I have lot of questions but plz help.

I want to kno that request should be made under information act or privacy act?? I want kno d exact reasons for refusal as well as documents submitted by my agent. Should I ask for electronic or physical file?

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Thanks Gurpreet.

But in consent form there is a column for spouse's signature. But I am requesting for the info that I have given to the CIC. So consent is needed from my side as I alone applied fr TRV. Please help me.