+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2016 India

Grewal87

Dec 18, 2013
Hi
Not able to link my paper application and want to know if active express entry profile and rejected student visa 4 years ago will influence my TRV decision .i have applied for attending my 1st cousin wedding with proper NOC FROM my and wife office....both working as professor in govt college but joined in Feb 2017.....duration of stay mentioned in application is 11 says onlys

nik1982

Jun 5, 2017
There are some issues currently with IRCC's online services. The update on the VFS website will not change.

I suggest you wait for a couple of days, or do contact the VAC to confirm your processed passport has been returned by the visa office
Picked up my passport yesterday. VFS status did change to show processed passport ready for pick up.

jincyraju

Mar 8, 2017
Hello Bryanna and all other senior member,

My parents put their application for visitor visa on 29th April-2017. Its been now almost 24 days over but still no reply or not asking for any additional information neither from me nor from them. The visa office is Banglore-India.

What you think ??? How long it can be ??? Should I Call IRCC Call center or submit Web Form???

Please reply me if you can or share your views if anyone has put the file in mentioned timeline ......
Hi Saurabh Trivedi.
I need some clarification regarding visitor visa from visa office Bangalore. Do my mom need to go the VFS Bangalore to submit the form or my any of my relative can do that..
Thanks
jincy

gary4gar

May 28, 2017
applied on 10june
got passport request on 22june.

Going to delhi tomm to submit passport. any documents I need to carry besides passport & passport request letter?