PKsingh

May 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bryanna

I have applied TRV paper application at Chandigarh VFS
submitted on 17th May 2017
applied for Myself, My wife, 2 children (family)
Today 08th June 2017 i received my passports with REFUSAL

Given Reasons are:
Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment ad family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

I do not understand that why they giving these reasons as
1. i have very good economic condition here
(attached documents are)
- personal bank statements (balance CAD$ 40,000 apx)
- Business bank statement (balance CAD$ 11,000 apx)
- Recent Investments in Business (apx CADR$ 12,500)
- Property Doc. (apx value CAD$ 1,96,000)
- Registration Copy of Vehicles (Toyota Fortuner CAR & Harley Davidson Motorcycle)
2. Well established business Since 2002 (having 6 employees)
3. Traveled: Malaysia in 2007 and Singapore 2011 (with family)
4. Family Ties: I am only son of my parents (they are old and living with me)

We also applied in may 2016 (children summer vacations) and got Refusal.

Please help me what to do next as my children asking again & again me to visit only Canada for summer vacations

Last edited:

nik1982

Jun 5, 2017
I wouldn't bank too much on any updates on the VFS website.

You will certainly get an email for each applicant from VFS. If you've paid to have the processed passports couriered to your residence then you can expect it in 1-2 days after these emails
The reason i am skeptical to get an email from VFS is because i have still not got an email that my application has been received and forwarded to the Canadian Visa office. The VFS person told me that within 48 hours i should get an email as well as text message confirming my application has been received. No i have not asked for my passport to be couriered i would pick it up myself. Do you think i should raise a CSE and attach my wife's visa copy?

visa123

May 2, 2017
You can email both NDVO (just in case) + Bangalore consulate (responsible for applications from south India)
Hi, I got the passport request letter from Delhi immigration via email. Still it doesn't show in my cic account. The letter was issued on April 28 (same day my wife got the ppr)more than a month. So will vfs accept when I take the print out of my email and the passport request letter along with my passport?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi, I got the passport request letter from Delhi immigration via email. Still it doesn't show in my cic account. The letter was issued on April 28 (same day my wife got the ppr)more than a month. So will vfs accept when I take the print out of my email and the passport request letter along with my passport?
This is absolutely terrible. One month of unnecessary stress.

Yes, VFS will accept the passport request letter that was emailed by the visa office.

Don't forget to print off the VFS consent form too

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The reason i am skeptical to get an email from VFS is because i have still not got an email that my application has been received and forwarded to the Canadian Visa office. The VFS person told me that within 48 hours i should get an email as well as text message confirming my application has been received. No i have not asked for my passport to be couriered i would pick it up myself. Do you think i should raise a CSE and attach my wife's visa copy?
VFS sends an application received confirmation email within 24-48 hours. One email for each application with a VFS tracking number (doesn't help).

I suggest you ask VFS to confirm whether or not your application has been forwarded to the visa office. If yes, then the date + VFS tracking number.

If the application has not been forwarded to the visa office then it's possible that a signature is missing on the forms.... or incorrect photograph, etc. Hopefully this is not the case

visa123

May 2, 2017
This is absolutely terrible. One month of unnecessary stress.

Yes, VFS will accept the passport request letter that was emailed by the visa office.

Don't forget to print off the VFS consent form too
Yes, one month of stress. And seems like it's happening to few other applicants too. Submitted my passport to vfs today.
Thank you for your timely responses. Helped clarify lot of information.
Cheers!

Veer001

Jun 1, 2017
Applied visitor visa (online) from india on 16 may. Been 25days exact. When should i be expecting visa? My son' convocation is on 20june. Will i be able to make it?

nik1982

Jun 5, 2017
VFS sends an application received confirmation email within 24-48 hours. One email for each application with a VFS tracking number (doesn't help).

I suggest you ask VFS to confirm whether or not your application has been forwarded to the visa office. If yes, then the date + VFS tracking number.

If the application has not been forwarded to the visa office then it's possible that a signature is missing on the forms.... or incorrect photograph, etc. Hopefully this is not the case
My application has been sent to the visa office in Bangalore it has been sent out from mumbai on the 18th of May. Please see below information on the VFS tracking information.
"Visa application, tracking ID No.20170518INBOTRV06387 is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."

cheema302

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hi everyone
Applying online for my parents' TRV. And, I said 'NO' when asked for a representative.
But, later when I reached the form section.I came across form IMM5713.
So, I am wondering do we need to fill this form?
As I am going to apply on my parents behalf.
please help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi everyone
Applying online for my parents' TRV. And, I said 'NO' when asked for a representative.
But, later when I reached the form section.I came across form IMM5713.
So, I am wondering do we need to fill this form?
As I am going to apply on my parents behalf.
please help
IMM5713E is when one family member is appointed as a representative from a group of family members who are applying online together.... and that person's MyCIC account is being used to apply. Have you created a new MyCIC account for your dad?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My application has been sent to the visa office in Bangalore it has been sent out from mumbai on the 18th of May. Please see below information on the VFS tracking information.
"Visa application, tracking ID No.20170518INBOTRV06387 is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."
That's good. It confirms that your application has been forwarded + is in progress.

Do try to link your application again

cheema302

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
IMM5713E is when one family member is appointed as a representative from a group of family members who are applying online together.... and that person's MyCIC account is being used to apply. Have you created a new MyCIC account for your dad?
yes, I did. But, I am confused.
Should I apply through my cic account and appoint myself as a family representative?
OR
Should I go through my Dad's CIC account? and If I apply through my Dad's account, do we have to fill IMM5713?

nik1982

Jun 5, 2017
That's good. It confirms that your application has been forwarded + is in progress.

Do try to link your application again
Finally managed to link my account. It shows following but no message or email. This has to be the most complicated visa application i have gone through.
"Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

Now i dont know when do i goto the VFS office to collect my passport as VFS tracking and helpline says my application is still under process, CIC website says as above that application approved and decision has been made, but no message stating that passport sent back to VFS.

Jun 8, 2017
Finally managed to link my account. It shows following but no message or email. This has to be the most complicated visa application i have gone through.
"Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

Now i dont know when do i goto the VFS office to collect my passport as VFS tracking and helpline says my application is still under process, CIC website says as above that application approved and decision has been made, but no message stating that passport sent back to VFS.

Hi nik,

Can you explain how to link your paper application to cic account.
We have appliedand it is forwrded to Bangalore and tracking is 20170516IN******* and would like to see if the process has gone through or not.

Thanks.