+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2016 India

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ennercare said:
My parents applied on 17th March 2017. Been over a month now.. Still waiting.
Its really long time for trv. as per current processing time your parents file already crossed timeline
i think you should ask cic by mail or some other way of communication.
Have you applied by online or by paper?

Travelerinc

Apr 20, 2017
Travelerinc said:
Thank you so much Bryanna for your quick response and clarity regarding the contact details which would overwrite the agents details as I was worried why didn't I receive any mail. I dont think I would require to cancel as I will follow up with him and get the tracking details. As you said the tracking details would not be of any help so how would I track the application?
HI BRYANNA ! My travel agent finally shared me the tacking now and i am getting the following status for all 3 of us

Your Passport StatusVisa application, tracking ID No. is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

What is a VAC website?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Travelerinc said:
HI BRYANNA ! My travel agent finally shared me the tacking now and i am getting the following status for all 3 of us

Your Passport StatusVisa application, tracking ID No. is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

What is a VAC website?
VAC (Visa Application Centre) = VFS

However, VFS staff have no information/no updates on your applications. It is pointless checking the VFS website/calling their helpline number.

You'll have to wait until your travel agent receives three emails (for three applications) stating the processed passports have been dispatched from the Canadian visa office to the Visa Application Centre. No guesses when this could happen.

Or, your travel agent can try linking your paper applications to your online account for actual processing updates. After this is done, your agent will not be contacted by email

NARESHB14

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 23 dec
Nomination.....
PER: 02-19-2015
AOR Received.
03 -16-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
Second line update on 15 April
Med's Request
05-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015 & 02-06-2015, TLU 05-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 10 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly waiting
any one got NOC for Govt. Employes while applying for Visitor Visa. Please let me know the process to get NOC from Govt. Organizations in India.

The person living in Canada need to send any invitation letter to employer to send NOC to Canada immigration office?

Singh23

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 28-04-2016, AOR 2: 16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
NARESHB14 said:
any one got NOC for Govt. Employes while applying for Visitor Visa. Please let me know the process to get NOC from Govt. Organizations in India.

The person living in Canada need to send any invitation letter to employer to send NOC to Canada immigration office?
Invitation is not required for getting the NOC. Generally, every govt organization have their own template/form for applying for NOC, that needs to filled and applied at the organization (by the applicant)

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Any passport requests for online application in April, 2017?

Just curious, thanks.

dr_jaat

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
I applied online, it has been more than the processing time, applied in last week of March. I applied for spouse in India. How can I tell which VAC did the application go to, in order for me to contact them? What is the procedure of contacting the VACs? I unable to find this information. Any information regarding this would be appreciated.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
atripnc said:
I applied online, it has been more than the processing time, applied in last week of March. I applied for spouse in India. How can I tell which VAC did the application go to, in order for me to contact them? What is the procedure of contacting the VACs? I unable to find this information. Any information regarding this would be appreciated.
Online applications can be processed by any visa office in the IRCC global visa office network. It's more likely to be a India visa office. Which one is impossible to say.

You can contact IRCC through a Case Specific Enquiry:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Applied on 8th April, no updates yet. Someone I know, applied on 18th March and they received passport request yesterday.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Tusharbakaya said:
Applied on 8th April, no updates yet. Someone I know, applied on 18th March and they received passport request yesterday.
Applied for my parent visa online on 27th March
Still no passport request. Just initial 3 emails the last email being application is updated..but with no real updates on mycic

Hope to receive the visa soon as my mother's tickets are for 9th June.

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Bryanna said:
It means some internal processing has been done on your application
thanks for your response Bryanna!

Have you heard from anyone of that time frame if they have started to receive responses yet? it was online application for TRV from India, can't say for sure, but perhaps ND office...