+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2016 India

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
raghureddy said:
I am trying to download paper based form for TRV but its not letting me go into Pdf and open form.
Hope you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat.

Use a different browser.... and if this does not work then use a different laptop/computer

sibhav

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21 2014
AOR Received.
March 13 2015
File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
Hello memebers ,

I need your help . I want to apply TRV for my mother from India.

My last year (2016) income is 45k and have bank balance . I do not have job letter though .

should She get able to get visitor visa based on my last year income and bank balance ?

Please advice .

thanks in advance .

abdul9986

Nov 14, 2016
Chennai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sibhav said:
Hello memebers ,

I need your help . I want to apply TRV for my mother from India.

My last year (2016) income is 45k and have bank balance . I do not have job letter though .

should She get able to get visitor visa based on my last year income and bank balance ?

Please advice .

thanks in advance .
Check her eligibility and the documents require from this site page

http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do;jsessionid=5F0D96AA7FD4BBBC663DC57371775A59

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sibhav said:

A TRV applicant must be able to prove that s/he has the finances to pay for the visit. The host's finances are secondary.

Having said that, your bank balance will be considered if you say that you will take care of her expenses when she visits.

Your mom's TRV approval will also depend on the strong ties which she shows to India + purpose of her visit + length of her visit + any previous travel history, etc

Rabbit123

Dec 16, 2016
Hi,

I have applied for my parents visitor visa on 04 Feb 2017 and haven't received an invite to submit the passport yet. Going through the history of the messages, I see people stating that they were asked to submit the passport in 10 days of submitting the application online. I have submitted sufficient proofs to show links in India and financial proof. The processing time in the CIC website shows that it is 24 days, however, should I be worried at this time?

- Prathibha

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No, Prathibha. There's absolutely no reason to be worried at this time. You have applied fairly recently + their applications have not exceeded the estimated processing time.

Also, actual processing time will vary from application to application

Rabbit123

Dec 16, 2016
Thanks for the quick reply Bryanna.
I was worrying, since my friend told me that her mother got a request in 10 days and visa in 7 days.
When should I start doing the follow up, if there is no change in the application status.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I was worrying, since my friend told me that her mother got a request in 10 days and visa in 7 days.
Logically speaking, I do not know how this was possible i.e. visa was issued in 7 days before the passport request which came in 10 days LOL. Anyway

You should wait until their applications cross the estimated processing time posted on the IRCC website. I would hold off sending any CSE even after this if their visits are not urgent/time specific

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Rabbit123 said:
:) 7 days after submitting the visa. Sorry for not being clear.
I will wait until I hear from them.
I know it was a typo :)

Hey don't worry.... relax. Don't think too much about their applications right now. You've done your best

Rabbit123

Dec 16, 2016
The cic website says that the documents in other languages needs to be translated. One of the documents that I submitted wasn't in English. Will this create a problem for my parents trv? I missed this part while submitting the application. Even without this document, the financial funds were still good.I am getting worried now. Is the a way to remove this document now?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The document which is not in English/French will not be considered. As you've said that even without this document if your parents' financial situation is good then there's nothing to worry about.

No, you cannot remove this one document after submitting it

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
just got an email i have been called for an interview on 6th march 2017.

"Please bring financials for you and your spouse, relationship documents and proof of spouse studies."

has any1 had an interview for a trv? plz share your expereince

i applied in vfs delhi. interview at canada high commission in delhi

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
yadav said:
just got an email i have been called for an interview on 6th march 2017.

"Please bring financials for you and your spouse, relationship documents and proof of spouse studies."

has any1 had an interview for a trv? plz share your expereince

i applied in vfs delhi. interview at canada high commission in delhi
Interviews are quite rare for TRV applications. It indicates that IRCC has concerns about the documents which you have submitted.... or about the authenticity of your documents..... or about the relationship with your spouse.

It is also possible that IRCC has shortlisted you for an interview through random selection as part of their operations procedures.

Either way, you must be prepared with all relevant documents. Keep these in a sequential way so that it is easy to find/refer to.

You should take originals + one set of photocopies + the letter for the interview + your passport/ID.

Answer only as much as you are asked. Do not volunteer any information. Do not be fidgety. Do not be shifty in your body language, maintain eye contact (without it looking like you're staring/being rude).

Where is your spouse currently?

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Bryanna,

thanks for ur input. my spouse just left for Canada an hour back she will reach Canada tomorrow noon already.

What must i present for financials? will bank statement be sufficient? i have mentioned 8000 cad in the form.
What docs shld i submit for proof of studies? her first course is completed and she will now proceed for enrollment in a new program. The max she can do is provide me with the loa provided by the new college and transcripts and completion letter from previous college. will that be satisfactory for cic?