+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2016 India

marbusaa

Oct 27, 2016
rameshkn said:
Hi

Any one applied on October/November and still waiting or got the passport request?

I applied on Oct 25th and still waiting for an update from Embassy. Please let me know.

Regards
Ramesh
Not yet Ramesh. Applied on 1st November and waiting. Rohit applied on 2nd and got a reject letter. Worried now if the fate is going to be the same.

Thanks,
Anand

rameshkn

Nov 3, 2016
Hi Anand

Good News, I got the passport request today. Tomorrow i will be submitting in VFS.

Bryanna, i need advice from you, i am planning my travel on 8th december, do i have enough time to submit passport and get back with Visa Stamping? Tomorrow morning i will be submitting the passport. Or do you advice me to submit in delhi? I heard Visa stamping is done in Delhi.

Regards
Ramesh

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
rameshkn said:
Bryanna, i need advice from you, i am planning my travel on 8th december, do i have enough time to submit passport and get back with Visa Stamping? Tomorrow morning i will be submitting the passport. Or do you advice me to submit in delhi? I heard Visa stamping is done in Delhi.
Hi Ramesh,

That's great :) :)

You're based in Bangalore, right? I suggest you personally handover your passport to VFS/VAC tomorrow along with the passport request letter + VFS consent form + VFS fees, etc.

Include a copy of your flight tickets + a letter to the Bangalore Consulate requesting for expedited visa stamping (to be attached to your passport).

Do not opt for courier delivery. Pick up the stamped passport yourself (it will be around 4pm on a working day)

If you live in Bangalore (south states, Maharashtra, Goa and Gujarat), visa stamping will be done by the Bangalore Consulate, not by the Delhi VO

Cheers

marbusaa

Oct 27, 2016
rameshkn said:
Hi Anand

Good News, I got the passport request today. Tomorrow i will be submitting in VFS.

Regards
Ramesh
Wow great news. All the very best buddy

Nov 17, 2016
Hi Bryanna

I applied on October 19th but still my application status is Open. Please suggest me.

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Capricorn2012 said:
Hello everyone .. can someone please help me in this situation
My sister is applying for a visitor visa to Canada. Her case is a bit different. Her husband had a work
Permit for three years but he only stayed one year and went back to India. His work permit expired on November 16. They are now applying for visitor visa to visit me on Christmas. My sister got a refusal to her usa visa a few months ago.
My question is whether or not she should declare in her application that she got refused by USA ? Will it impact her application for visitor permit ?
Will her husband's work permit impact the application negatively or positively?
Please help
you have to mention USA refusal .... they ask question in form ... you have to tick yes and describe it .
little false information can damage ur case so be honest always

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
minhanhtrinh said:
Hi everyone!
So im Vietnamese but I couldnt find any forum like this in Vietnam so I decided to post here... cuz i am realllyyyy confused now and i realllyyyy do need your help. please help meeee....
So this is my case:
I studied 2 years in Montreal as an international student. But due to my family emergency, I had to go home and couldn't be able to extend my visa before returning to Vietnam. My visa is already expired so my sister ( who is living in Montreal ) helped me to apply online for a new visa. I returned to Vietnam in July 10 but before that, I already applied for a study permit extension ( Cuz I am still in high school so i have to renew study permit every single year ) and I got it in September ( when I was already in Vietnam so my sister in Montreal are keeping it). My sister applied visa online for me in October 22, and I went to get my biometric information 2 days after ( if im not wrong ).
SO BASICALLY I applied visa on OCTOBER 22 while having STUDY PERMIT already but until now i havent got any email neither updating status nor any information yet. It just states " OPEN " and that's it... it's more than a month now so im so confused. Plus, i wil frequent school in Febuary 2 so im nervous....
PLEASE HELPPPPP!!!!! THANKYOU SO MUCHHH!!!
do be nervous. you will get visa ..some time it take time ..depend on case to case

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
2016 said:
Hi Bryanna

I applied on October 19th but still my application status is Open. Please suggest me.
If you submitted a paper application then do link it to your online account for updates.

Else, you could submit a Case Specific Enquiry this weekend and request the visa office for an expedited decision/or ask if you need to submit any additional documents to make a decision

rameshkn

Nov 3, 2016
Thanks Bryanna.

I submitted the passport today to the VFS along with the urgent processing letter and flight ticket. Will update once received.

Regards
Ramesh

srikantha6

May 8, 2015
Do we have any specific time to get the status change in mycic account ? How much time it is taking to make decision on paper application now a days ? Does any one got update from India offices who applied in Second or Third week of November ?

KATHMANDUNEPAL

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13 2016 (app received date)
Interview........
Skipped, Not required :)
Passport Req..
Dec 2016 for TRV and Feb 2017 for PR, all APPROVED
VISA ISSUED...
Trv approval mid December 2016,,,Decision made Feb 1 2017 for PR and Passport request Feb 6 2017 for PR
LANDED..........
(Visitor and PR both approved, Happy :) :) :) ) We couple already in Canada!
hi there anyone who applied on nov 7 thanks

sujan143

Aug 13, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 05/jul/16
AOR Received.
28-05-2016
File Transfer...
14/07/2016
Med's Done....
05-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
KATHMANDUNEPAL said:
hi there anyone who applied on nov 7 thanks
i applied online on Nov 3 didnt get anything except medical passed till date

marbusaa

Oct 27, 2016
Hello Experts,
We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal.

This is how the status reads now. While I understand what this really means, the question I have is how long does it generally take to respond once the status starts showing so. Anxiety is taking over me. Kindly respond.

Thanks,
Anand

srikantha6

May 8, 2015
marbusaa said:
Hello Experts,
We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal.

This is how the status reads now. While I understand what this really means, the question I have is how long does it generally take to respond once the status starts showing so. Anxiety is taking over me. Kindly respond.

Thanks,
Anand
Hi Anand,

On what date you applied ? All the best for your application. Thanks.

marbusaa

Oct 27, 2016
srikantha6 said:
Hi Anand,

On what date you applied ? All the best for your application. Thanks.
Hello Srikanth,
I had applied on Nov 1st 2016. Fingers crossed. Thanks a lot for the wishes.

Cheers,
Anand