NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2017
AOR Received.
06-07-2017
Hi Bryanna,

Need your expert advice!! Please help!!

As you know, I applied an application for TRV on 3rd November and there is no update on it after 4th November & did not get the result yet. I understand there are 30 business days mentioned under processing time section but still wana ask query listed below:
1. My office leaves are sanctioned from 5th December to 3rd January. This date is coming too closer so, is there any way to request embassy to update result at the earliest?

What do you suggest?

Now a days, Why online applications are taking long time than paper applications? Please guide!!

Regards,
Rohit Tiwari

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Rohit,

No, the visa office will not expedite the processing of your application considering your leave approval dates. In fact, the visa office won't respond to your request as the processing time has not crossed the 30+ days posted on the IRCC website.

One must apply in advance with adequate time for processing. There's nothing you can do but to wait for a decision

Cheers

abdul9986

Nov 14, 2016
Chennai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi , i plan to travel with my friend and i will psy for him . how to apply online , i mean separate or in single form .

Nov 17, 2016
HI Bryan, please help me out,

When i log into my account to check my application status, in view my submitted application section, it says "No data available in the table" and then i need to link this account again and shows the detail. But when i log off and again log on to the account same information "No data....." comes up. Have been using GCKey to login. Do you know why is this happening?

Secondly, i applied on 18th October, but status is still "Open". Last week there was an email saying your application has been updated, but there was no updates in the account. Please suggest me for my next step.

Gillsirat

Jul 6, 2016
hello all,
a newbie here :)
I am considering to apply for visitor visa for my parents from India. can someone please share the format of Invitation letter we have to attach with the application. and what other supporting documents should be attached to the file to make it the strongest case?

Thanks in advance

firefly16

Dec 19, 2013
Hello,

My brother is applying for TRV for himself and his family. He is unclear what he needs to write in the funds available for trip in each application form (IMM5257) for each person of the family.

Should he write the same amount for each person as they are going as a family? (E.g $1500)

Or

Should he break down the funds and put the different amounts on each form? (E.g. $500 for each person)

Kindly advise.

thanks

ROHIT2587

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2017
AOR Received.
06-07-2017
Estimated processing time is slightly decreasing every week. Now the estimated time is showing as "27 days"

We are still not receiving response. Strange .. What our applications are upto?

marbusaa

Oct 27, 2016
Hi Rohit,
True. I applied on 1st November and waiting yet. I see another happy member here who had filed on 12th November and got it done as you can see he is cock a hoop. Just trying to understand how are the applications picked. Are they randomly done? This is frustrating as I am in a position to reschedule my flight at a higher cost. Let me see

Thanks,
Anand

rameshkn

Nov 3, 2016
Hi

Anyone applied on October 3rd week or last week got passport request. I applied on Oct 25th and not received any update.

Please let me know.

Regards
Ramesh

fari22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hi,

Your application processing time is 27 days and from London its 12 days but I still did not hear any thing back from them I applied on 1 Nov, it more than twice the time written on site :(