+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hello guys
So my dad applied for visit visa on 20th March. And today he got an email that your processed passport has been dispatched. But he didn't get any email about submitting his passport. So does this mean that it's a refusal?
Please guys, any idea?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shani19 said:
Hello guys
So my dad applied for visit visa on 20th March. And today he got an email that your processed passport has been dispatched. But he didn't get any email about submitting his passport. So does this mean that it's a refusal?
Please guys, any idea?
Shaani

When we apply thru paper application we have to submit our passport at time of submitting application where in online we submit only scan docs and if application is approved then only you will get request to submit passport

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hey
Hope you're doing fine! And Thank you for answering.
My dad applied through paper and submitted his passport at the time of applying. So what does this email then mean? Can it be approval?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shani19 said:
Hey
Hope you're doing fine! And Thank you for answering.
My dad applied through paper and submitted his passport at the time of applying. So what does this email then mean? Can it be approval?
No one can guess it right , best way is to go to www.cic.gc.ca and make GC key and link your dad application there you can see the status or wait for passports

Wish you good luck and update here

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
I already did that but it says application not found...
I guess we can wait only!
Thank you. InshALLAH it'll be good news

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
Dear Sir,

I have visited the USA with my family last month 15 days vacation. I still have 30 days more for my 2 years annual leave so can I apply for canada visitor visa with my family do you think its right time,

Second Visiting USA makes good impression to your Case.

please help

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alihussanusa said:
Dear Sir,

I have visited the USA with my family last month 15 days vacation. I still have 30 days more for my 2 years annual leave so can I apply for canada visitor visa with my family do you think its right time,

Second Visiting USA makes good impression to your Case.

please help
Ali

You should wait for some time as you had a trip last month
Plus mean while prepare documents and you should have good amount in your bank and no last moment transfer