+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA

AnuragJarial

Jan 15, 2017
Dear Bryanna,

I applied from Qatar Doha.

Processing time 23days but its more thn 23 days gone any udea how to get updates from CANADA EMBASSY.
My travel dates 8thFeb in case it will take longer time thn i'll amend Hotel n Flight bookings. I applied online no update from Embassy except submission of form i applied online.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

As you've applied online, the only updates you will get are in your MyCIC account. There's nothing more than this.

If the processing time has crossed the IRCC estimate then you can send a Case Specific Enquiry. You can request the visa office to let you know if they require any additional documents/information to make an expedited decision.

Maybe you should wait until end-January (i.e. after you send the CSE)

Cheers

ali2525

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
AnuragJarial said:
HII I APPLIED FOR VISIT VISA ONLINE ON 31ST DEC MY TRAVEL DATES ARE IN FEB ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT WILL Tke thn to revert as of now i got only APPLICATION RECIEVD EMAIL & MY STATUS IS SHOWING OPEN .

ali2525

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
CANADAVISA.com Immigration Forum
January 24, 2017, 09:22:31 am
HOME ASSESSMENT HELP SEARCH PROFILE INBOX MEMBERS RSS LOGOUT
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 4 hours and 47 minutes.
News
Find out your options for immigration to Canada by completing a free online assessment.
Hello ali2525

Canada Immigration Forum > Temporary Entry to Canada > Visitors > Topic: visitor visa for spouse whose family already have pr
Pages: [1] Go Down
« previous next »
REPLY | NOTIFY | SEND THIS TOPIC | PRINT
Author Topic: visitor visa for spouse whose family already have pr (Read 1 times)
ali2525

Ratings: +0

visitor visa for spouse whose family already have pr
« on: January 24, 2017, 09:21:37 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
A very unique situation in my case kindly advice my wife and two sons are permanent residents for the last 9 months and in Canada whereas I am serving in defence forces of Pakistan and due to service obligation can't apply for PR till I complete my service in Pakistan which will end by 2018 it is worth mentioning that I am already a unaccompanied member in my wife application and underwent even medical requirements at Islamabad high commission ' in 2015 . Now I want to visit them for 45 days after obtaning proper NOC from my office on visit visa whereas when I checked online I could apply as spouse sponsorship only which is a very long process and require waiting and paperwork I want to obtain a simple visit visa please advice how can I get that my whole record and data and medical result are with the Pakistan high
commission already what should I do now I want to apply on spouse sponsorship in 2018 after retirement from service but how can I visit now

Report to moderator 209.18.102.249
Pages: [1] Go Up
REPLY | NOTIFY | SEND THIS TOPIC | PRINT
Canada Immigration Forum > Temporary Entry to Canada > Visitors > Topic: visitor visa for spouse whose family already have pr
« previous next »

Jump to:

Powered by SMF 1.1.10 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC

© 1995-2017 Campbell Cohen :: Canada Immigration :: Copyright | Privacy

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
AnuragJarial said:
HII I APPLIED FOR VISIT VISA ONLINE ON 31ST DEC MY TRAVEL DATES ARE IN FEB ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT WILL Tke thn to revert as of now i got only APPLICATION RECIEVD EMAIL & MY STATUS IS SHOWING OPEN .
Hi, can you help me applying visitor visa.. what IMM I should use.. is that IMM5708 and IMM5257?
Thanks for your help .. :)

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017

AnuragJarial

Jan 15, 2017
Dear Bryanna ysterday i sent case querry and i got tgis revert but i didnt get it Wat it means can u explain...

There have been no updates to your application (**********) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: anuragjarial@yahoo.co.in. If this message is not for you, please delete it.

AnuragJarial

Jan 15, 2017
Today i got Refusal...

Xue to 2 stupid REASONS
1 travl History
2 purpose of Visit.

But accrding w me its not true my passport full of travel histry to europe usa shenghan.
My purpose was to celebrate my brthdy.

Anyway is there any way to CHALLENGE EMBASSY RELATED TO REFUSAL.

CAN I APPEAL AGAINST THERE DECISIONS.

LIKE FEW EMBASSY ARE RECONSIDERING THE APPLICATION.

HELP ME

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
AnuragJarial said:
Today i got Refusal...

Xue to 2 stupid REASONS
1 travl History
2 purpose of Visit.

But accrding w me its not true my passport full of travel histry to europe usa shenghan.

HELP ME
Hi,

I am sorry you had a refusal .. :( Could you please share if u received this message in ur My CIC account or separetly in ur email inbox. I have applied TRV for my dad

Sincerely.

mainhost

Jan 24, 2017
snorden88 said:
Hi,

I am sorry you had a refusal .. :( Could you please share if u received this message in ur My CIC account or separetly in ur email inbox. I have applied TRV for my dad

Sincerely.
I applied for my parents using online application and recently their application has been approved. You'll get updates in your CIC account. In your CIC account there is a setting to send you updates in your email every time there is any change in your application, If you have selected that option, you'll get an email "You have a new message in your account for application:<XXXXX>".

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
mainhost said:
I applied for my parents using online application and recently their application has been approved. You'll get updates in your CIC account. In your CIC account there is a setting to send you updates in your email every time there is any change in your application, If you have selected that option, you'll get an email "You have a new message in your account for application:<XXXXX>".
How long did the application and approval process go? I submitted my mom's online application on Jan 23, 2017, received confirmation email on the same date. But no update until now, only says "OPEN" on the status.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
AnuragJarial said:
Today i got Refusal...

Xue to 2 stupid REASONS
1 travl History
2 purpose of Visit.

HELP ME
Hi Anurag,

Sorry to hear you were refused. It's possible that you did not present your documents/situation properly. It's also possible the visa officer was not convinced that your purpose of visit was a compelling reason to visit.

Appealing is not advisable as it is a long process with slim chances of overturning the refusal. You should reapply by addressing the refusal reasons.

1. Was your friend also refused? If yes, then for what reasons?

2. What documents did you submit?

Cheers

AnuragJarial

Jan 15, 2017
No She still Waiting For Reply...

I gave hotel Booking Flight Tickets money Approx canadian. 13000 in my account.
5000 Travel Canadian doller for 1 week visit.
Working with Qatar Airways Compny Letter id card salary statement 6 mnths Bank Statements,
Us 10 yrs valid visaUk Shenghan thai , singapore malaysia srilanka hongkong valid 1 year netgerland visa