+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa via new ircc portal

thementor

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I have raised multiple Webforms but no response , people from dec are getting PR ,m really frustrated , anyways join below whatsapp group for visitor visa ,you can track who got PR and when.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/J1CgcCa1J9dGDPNN03Var5
Can't join. Shows the group is full. Could you please share your email address? My name is Russell and I'll reply you my mobile number so you can add me to the group manually, please. I think the invitation link is not working. My email is russellnine@gmail.com. I am lost with the Visitor Visa application at this point. Thank you.

thementor

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

My friend submitted his application for a visitor visa via IRCC portal on October 8, 2021.

Bio updated into his application on October 11, 2021, and received his application summary on the same day.

However, he has not heard anything after. I wonder if this is normal?

Kindly, please advise. Thanks.
Hello, did you receive any updates from IRCC? Did your friend apply through the New Portal for Visitor Visa applications or GC-Key? I think many people are applying for Visitor Visa in the New Portal but there are certain criteria they have to meet and I am not sure if 'visiting a friend' is one of them. I am also in the same position. Please share how your friend applied. Thanks

Kichhakrish

May 2, 2022
Can't join. Shows the group is full. Could you please share your email address? My name is Russell and I'll reply you my mobile number so you can add me to the group manually, please. I think the invitation link is not working. My email is russellnine@gmail.com. I am lost with the Visitor Visa application at this point. Thank you.

Same here,Cant join the group. Can you add me as well krishna.it2020@gmail.com

smodhera

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
06-03-2012 AOR : 05-01-2012 Document Requested on November 1st 2012....
Med's Request
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
23-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
looks like a long wait............
LANDED..........
looks like a long wait.............
Just wondering, my sister applied for visitor visa recently and got her Biometrics done on May 4th. She applied through travel company. They are not giving login id and password as they apply for all of their customers using same login. Now my question is, can I create a login and link my sister application so I can check status myself??