+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa TRV from India Dec 2017

pasmas

Feb 11, 2018
Hardeep,
IRCC applications are very straight forward. It is always better to submit applications by self. As you have applied through agents you would have to wait till your agent replies and if agent miss to reply to IRCC emails and follow up with requested documents there are always chances for rejection. As we all know there are good and bad agents around and no one will admit mistakes even if it happened from them. You can contact IRCC through toll free number from your country of residence and or submit case specific inquiry. If application has past timeframe mentioned in website you have the right to contact them. If your file is rejected you have the right to know why as well. If rejected you can always re apply but make sure you wait at least 3-6 months and make necessary efforts to correct the reason for previous rejection. There is no chance for luck here in immigration affairs. They admit people with no potential risk to the country.
I didn't apply through an agent and as far as I know, I didn't leave any document that was supposed to be submitted,That said, I was issued Business visa 5 years back which was valid till 3 years, though I couldn't visit that time.

Anu renoola

Dec 5, 2017
You can contact them through case specific inquiry system of IRCC. But doing this is not going to make any difference. If your application has passed the timeframe IRCC mentioned you can contact them by this way or even call their toll free number (not sure if it’s free when you call from outside Canada) and inquire about this. These emails and calls are attended by agents assigned by IRCC. They will notify your concern (If no update past timeframe, change in any information or status etc) to IRCC officers only if they feel it is valid and necessary. They won’t be able to tell us how much more time it gonna take or what’s going on with your file.
Hi.. I received application result and it is refused... they mentioned you have no record of family class sponsorship and they checked the purpose of visit box as a reasons for refusal.. what is meant by record of family class sponsorship and I mentioned purpose of visit clearly.. please tell me clearly what I need to apply next time

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
Hi.. I received application result and it is refused... they mentioned you have no record of family class sponsorship and they checked the purpose of visit box as a reasons for refusal.. what is meant by record of family class sponsorship and I mentioned purpose of visit clearly.. please tell me clearly what I need to apply next time
Hello, sorry for the refusal. Keep positive and reapply later with missing documents.

So in your case, I am not really sure who you are inviting to Canada on visitor visa. Usually “no record of family class sponsorship” while you are inviting spouse. If this is the situation you have to show all supporting documents to prove relationships. Let me know who you are applying for and then we will see. Again I am not a professional just a member like everyone but interested in immigration issues.

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
Hi all,
We (me, my husband and 2 children aged 6&3) want to apply for Canadaian tourist visa for for 3weeks to visit my sister in law and her family. We are Bangladeshi residents living in Australia for 9 years. Both have permanent jobs (my husband full time and I'm part time). We've applied for PR in Australia from employer nominated sponsorship last year which was refused and currently waiting for appeal decisions.

The reason to visit Canada is to see my sister in law whom we haven't seen for 5 years. We travelled nearly every year (5 times in last 6 years) to our home country to visit our families. This year my parents in law visiting my sister in law in Canada so we decided instead of traveling to our home country we will visit them in Canada. We have a good savings in Australian bank account.

Back in 2014 I've applied for PR under old system but my file got sent back due to the application quota was full. My question, is this gonna be a reason to refuse trv? Will it be a reason for refusal wating on appeal decision?
How can we show tie that we wouldn't overstay (don't have any intention)
We can show job leave approvals, bank statements, kids school leave approval and our travel history. There's also possibility that my husband won't come with us. Should we just apply without him to show that we are coming back to Australia? Need urgent help please.....anyone!!

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
Hi all,
We (me, my husband and 2 children aged 6&3) want to apply for Canadaian tourist visa for for 3weeks to visit my sister in law and her family. We are Bangladeshi residents living in Australia for 9 years. Both have permanent jobs (my husband full time and I'm part time). We've applied for PR in Australia from employer nominated sponsorship last year which was refused and currently waiting for appeal decisions.

The reason to visit Canada is to see my sister in law whom we haven't seen for 5 years. We travelled nearly every year (5 times in last 6 years) to our home country to visit our families. This year my parents in law visiting my sister in law in Canada so we decided instead of traveling to our home country we will visit them in Canada. We have a good savings in Australian bank account.

Back in 2014 I've applied for PR under old system but my file got sent back due to the application quota was full. My question, is this gonna be a reason to refuse trv? Will it be a reason for refusal wating on appeal decision?
How can we show tie that we wouldn't overstay (don't have any intention)
We can show job leave approvals, bank statements, kids school leave approval and our travel history. There's also possibility that my husband won't come with us. Should we just apply without him to show that we are coming back to Australia? Need urgent help please.....anyone!!
I don’t think your TRV application will be rejected for the fact your application was returned in 2014. But, make sure you so mention that you did apply earlier for PR under what ever category because if they find it out that you didn’t mention then it comes to misrepresentation and high chances for rejection. I do not see any possibility for refusal of TRV as you are showing enough proof that you will return. A invitation from your family in Canada will be a great thing. Try if you can arrange a family get together in Canada, book and small hall, invitation card from Canada relatives, etc.

Reactions: farzanaisme

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
I don’t think your TRV application will be rejected for the fact your application was returned in 2014. But, make sure you so mention that you did apply earlier for PR under what ever category because if they find it out that you didn’t mention then it comes to misrepresentation and high chances for rejection. I do not see any possibility for refusal of TRV as you are showing enough proof that you will return. A invitation from your family in Canada will be a great thing. Try if you can arrange a family get together in Canada, book and small hall, invitation card from Canada relatives, etc.
Thanks so much for your help. Much appreciated....

Mar 8, 2018
Helo, I applied for visit visa to meet my husband ..Anyone has idea why visit visa is getting delayed ... I applied in November 21th, 2017.. and till today (march 12th) there is no update ... i applied it online in cic website.can anyone please tell why its getting so late.

Thanks

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
Helo, I applied for visit visa to meet my husband ..Anyone has idea why visit visa is getting delayed ... I applied in November 21th, 2017.. and till today (march 12th) there is no update ... i applied it online in cic website.can anyone please tell why its getting so late.

Thanks
Generally they take extra time while processing TRV for spouse. Cic will be the only one who could answer your question about reason for delay. Give them a call or tmraise a query through online. If your husband is your representative then he can call cic and get details.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hello.
I applied for study permit twice and was denied in all. I requested for my GCMS note and the Visa officer said there is no Carrer progression.
I have some concerns based on the reasons given. I read Chemistry for first degree, applied for post graduate Diploma in Business admin. I have 3 years work experience as a Business Development officer.prior to this I worked 1 year as a chemist.I graduated with a second class lower, so I went for PGD as Masters needs second class upper. Pls based on the GCMS note, what can I do?
1-What does Career prgression mean? Cant it be either first degree or work experience?Or must career progression be related to first degree and not work experience?
2-Can I apply again?
3-If am to appy is it safe to apply for PGD in chemistry or will this tell the VO that am desperate, why Business admin twice and now changed to chemistry)?

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
Hello.
I applied for study permit twice and was denied in all. I requested for my GCMS note and the Visa officer said there is no Carrer progression.
I have some concerns based on the reasons given. I read Chemistry for first degree, applied for post graduate Diploma in Business admin. I have 3 years work experience as a Business Development officer.prior to this I worked 1 year as a chemist.I graduated with a second class lower, so I went for PGD as Masters needs second class upper. Pls based on the GCMS note, what can I do?
1-What does Career prgression mean? Cant it be either first degree or work experience?Or must career progression be related to first degree and not work experience?
2-Can I apply again?
3-If am to appy is it safe to apply for PGD in chemistry or will this tell the VO that am desperate, why Business admin twice and now changed to chemistry)?
I am sorry I have no idea about this topic. Good luck

Deevee

Feb 28, 2018
Hi there @roaring panthers !!

PLEASE REPLY BACK.

I am an international student and I am left with 2 semesters. I want my spouse to visit me in Canada during summer time. I have mostly all documents ready but I am scared if it will get refused or it will go through. We are from India. Ofcourse we have done all the documents and they are:

My side :

- birth certificate ( can I use leaving certificate instead?)
-passport copy
-Landing papers ( I don’t know what kind of documents I need in this)
-current Canadian status documents
-Ontario photo Id
-Job letter
-tax and Notice of assessment
-Bank statement
-house lease papers
-Invitation letter or statutory declaration ( CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME ANY INVIITATION LETTER THAT HAD GOT APPROVAL)

These are the documents I am suppose to gather and I have done half of it. But still can you give me some information on how to make it sure for each and every documents so that spouse’s visitor visa may not have chances of getting refusal.

PLEASE HELP.

THANK YOU.

KIND REGARDS.