+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Times and Biometrics

sumit85live

Dec 25, 2020
Ohk..
My work permit is going to expire in April so I don’t want to take any risk and I have to go back as soon as possible. Moreover I’m paying $306/bi-weekly to my car loan and $800/month For my apartment without even using these. I’m so pissed off with immigration system right now I have seen a lot of people getting visitor visa for families just in a month and We are paying taxes and everything but nothing for us
Hi Buddy,
Any luck with your employer calling IRCC?

I submitted my passport for stamping. I received a response by sending them email on IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
There response to my email and the request to sumit the passport came at the same time.

Raghubir

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29-April-2021
Hi Buddy,
Any luck with your employer calling IRCC?

I submitted my passport for stamping. I received a response by sending them email on IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
There response to my email and the request to sumit the passport came at the same time.
Hey Sumit ,
Congrats man!!
my employer called and they said they are going to email him list of documents that my employer need to submit. After that they will speed up the process.
How many days it took to get reply from them? I emailed last week to IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. I’m trying everything to get passport request.

AcademicProfessor

Dec 6, 2020
Sorry to butt in but do you have any advice for me. I applied for my mother's visa after my father passed away in September due to prolonged illness. She is all alone there as my siblings are in the US. I have tried to make her application strong showing a rental property and my father's estate that she has to manage. Do you think I should send an email on the email you guys have used. I know most of you are work permit holders but I think you know the process better than most. Thanks.

sumit85live

Dec 25, 2020
Sorry to butt in but do you have any advice for me. I applied for my mother's visa after my father passed away in September due to prolonged illness. She is all alone there as my siblings are in the US. I have tried to make her application strong showing a rental property and my father's estate that she has to manage. Do you think I should send an email on the email you guys have used. I know most of you are work permit holders but I think you know the process better than most. Thanks.
Sorry, I am not sure about your case. Is your mother exempt from travelling to Canada atm? If yes, how?

AcademicProfessor

Dec 6, 2020
Sorry, I am not sure about your case. Is your mother exempt from travelling to Canada atm? If yes, how?
As per the IRCC website, the immediate family of Canadian citizens is exempt to travel and do not need any authorization to enter Canada other than the visa and birth certificate showing she is my mom. I am getting confused if I should send an email to the COVID19 email address or not.

sumit85live

Dec 25, 2020
As per the IRCC website, the immediate family of Canadian citizens is exempt to travel and do not need any authorization to enter Canada other than the visa and birth certificate showing she is my mom. I am getting confused if I should send an email to the COVID19 email address or not.
Oh cool, you are a Canadian Citizen. You can give it a shot by sending an email to that specific email address to expedite the process. But you must convince them why your Mother's travel is urgent.

Tinda3

Jan 10, 2021
Oh cool, you are a Canadian Citizen. You can give it a shot by sending an email to that specific email address to expedite the process. But you must convince them why your Mother's travel is urgent.
Even I am under immediate family member waiting waiting waiting

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Folks!
Anyone experienced the 3 day quarantine for cad 2000? I am planning to travel this week, are there any exemption if my travel was essential?
The 3 day quarantine has not been put into effect. Don’t know the permit you are travelling on and whether you are exempted and allowed to enter Canada but you need a 14 day quarantine plan.

Reactions: sumit85live

Raghubir

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29-April-2021
Hello Folks!
Anyone experienced the 3 day quarantine for cad 2000? I am planning to travel this week, are there any exemption if my travel was essential?
Hey sumit,
One of my friend landed in Toronto yesterday and he got RT-PCR done and went home for two weeks quarantine. Get 14 days quarantine plan with you and update everything on ArriveCAN.
Happy Journey:)

KHJN

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Finally good news..

Moms passport request came in today.. now waiting for dads..

Time line for my parents application as immediate family member of PR holder.
25nov online application
26nov biometrics taken
10dec biometrics completed
7feb approval and passport request only for mom and waiting for dad now..
Fingers crossed!

jaydevadhikari

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Finally good news..

Moms passport request came in today.. now waiting for dads..

Time line for my parents application as immediate family member of PR holder.
25nov online application
26nov biometrics taken
10dec biometrics completed
7feb approval and passport request only for mom and waiting for dad now..
Fingers crossed!
Congratulations!! And best of luck for your Dad's appplication. Where did your parents get their biometrics done?