+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - September 2022

ubaidrana

Oct 18, 2022
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

For more information, we suggest consulting the following online services:

Reactions: CSRKR

ubaidrana

Oct 18, 2022
Good day,

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

Hi there I've received this email today. I've added additional documents on 20 September while I've applied visitor visa on 17 September. Today I've received this email. Can anyone please guide it's only information or early decision expected on my application?

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Hi there I've received this email today. I've added additional documents on 20 September while I've applied visitor visa on 17 September. Today I've received this email. Can anyone please guide it's only information or early decision expected on my application?
Did they ask you via email to submit additional document or did you do it yourself, proactively ? Either ways this email is a follow up confirmation of the webform submission you did. It simply confirms that they have received the documents you sent and added to the file. Now it is upto the Visa officer to consider it and arrive at a decision. I hope you get the same early. Good Luck !

Reactions: sarine16

ubaidrana

Oct 18, 2022
Did they ask you via email to submit additional document or did you do it yourself, proactively ? Either ways this email is a follow up confirmation of the webform submission you did. It simply confirms that they have received the documents you sent and added to the file. Now it is upto the Visa officer to consider it and arrive at a decision. I hope you get the same early. Good Luck !
I uploaded by myself because two documents were missed earlier

sureka19

Apr 22, 2022
Hi, I have applied for my parents and my brother’s visitor visa. Below are the timelines and I applied on new portal.

Application Submitted: September 14, 2022
Biometrics request received: September 15, 2022
Biometrics done: September 20, 2022
Update on my profile:
I received a Passport request today for my parents and brother (11/21).

$hwetaD

May 16, 2020
I got PPR for my mother.
She doesn't have any other country's visa.
Timeline:
Application received: September 20, 2022
BIL Received: September 20, 2022
Biometric Submitted: September 23, 2022
Biometric Updated: September 24, 2022
PPR: November 16, 2022

Vish5244

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I got PPR for my mother.
She doesn't have any other country's visa.
Timeline:
Application received: September 20, 2022
BIL Received: September 20, 2022
Biometric Submitted: September 23, 2022
Biometric Updated: September 24, 2022
PPR: November 16, 2022
Was that a supervisa??

ubaidrana

Oct 18, 2022
Good day,

Good day,

Get general information about our programs,
Change of address
Download an application package or form, and
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

ubaidrana

Oct 18, 2022
Good day,

Get general information about our programs,
Change of address
Download an application package or form, and
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.
Today I've again received this email but I've not added any additional documents twice. Is that ok or I should ask them about it?

islammaidul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
I applied for my parents' visit visa (not super visa). Received medical request yesterday. I thought that medical was not required for visit visa. Anyway.