+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - September 2022

basit6006

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All ,
I am just wondering if someone received a passport submission but he planned already to travel other country and not able to submit within given 30 days can he request for more days and how ??
Thanks in advance

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Thanks GOD i got reciveed PPR applied on 9th sep 2022 on new portal 2 visits to Canada and usa valid visa pluss visits also have lot of travel history of other countries.Applied from Pakistan and pakistani citizenship

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
My husband and I applied Visitor Visa for my In-laws. Yesterday we received a mail saying their application was refused due to insufficient funds, no proof that they will return to their home country, and no complete information about the Host (us).

Can someone please help me with this information? Because we are planning to apply again for their VV.
1. What is the proof of income they need to show?
2. what proof can we show that they will go back to their home country?
3. What documents do we need to show as Host?

Thanks in advance

$hwetaD

May 16, 2020
My husband and I applied Visitor Visa for my In-laws. Yesterday we received a mail saying their application was refused due to insufficient funds, no proof that they will return to their home country, and no complete information about the Host (us).

Can someone please help me with this information? Because we are planning to apply again for their VV.
1. What is the proof of income they need to show?
2. what proof can we show that they will go back to their home country?
3. What documents do we need to show as Host?

Thanks in advance
My mother's visa got approved few days back. I showed around 6Lakh INR in my mother's account as proof of funds. As a host, I showed my and my husband's pay slips and income tax documents from Canada.

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
My mother's visa got approved few days back. I showed around 6Lakh INR in my mother's account as proof of funds. As a host, I showed my and my husband's pay slips and income tax documents from Canada.
Thank you for responding
Are income tax documents necessary? Because we landed in May and do not have income tax documents yet in Canada.
Also, How do we show proof that for sure go back?

$hwetaD

May 16, 2020
Thank you for responding
Are income tax documents necessary? Because we landed in May and do not have income tax documents yet in Canada.
Also, How do we show proof that for sure go back?
You can show pay slips if you are working. Not sure what to show in case of unemployment.
For proof to go back, I think showing enough money in my mother's account worked for us.

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
You can show pay slips if you are working. Not sure what to show in case of unemployment.
For proof to go back, I think showing enough money in my mother's account worked for us.
Actually!! We did the same. But still they said that there was insufficient proof that they will return to there own land

islammaidul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Hello, if anyone can enlighten me. I applied for my in laws for Canada Visit Visa through IRCC portal as family. My mother-in-law got passport request today but my father-in-law has not got yet and it looks like his one will be delayed as he has got request for further medical information. In the visa application, my father in law was the principle applicant.

My question is, can my mother in law come without my father law or they will have to travel together or the principle applicant (my father in law) will have to come first? Can you please let me know? Thank you so much in advance.

ZaraSamina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hello,
I applied for VV for my parents on 6th September. They were visiting USA at that time and we applied from there. They still haven’t got their visa but i got email from IRCC stating they need more client information regarding my father job as he was a police officer in India.
How should I go ahead with it? Should I resubmit the application or should make a list on word or excell about all the location my dad for transfer throughout his tenure with address and start and end date??
Thank you

ubaidrana

Oct 18, 2022
I've applied on 17 September.
Today I received BVL.
Before today " we are reviewing your eligibility"
After correspondence letter
" Your application is in process "
Is there any senior member can guide why status reversed to initial stage.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I've applied on 17 September.
Today I received BVL.
Before today " we are reviewing your eligibility"
After correspondence letter
" Your application is in process "
Is there any senior member can guide why status reversed to initial stage.
You may have another officer reviewing your file and new officer has not opened file and started review.

Sep 28, 2013
Hi Guys,

Is any one who applied in September 2022 still waiting for passport request from IRCC?
I applied on September 5th 2022
On November 22nd 2022 the status changed to "We are currently reviewing you eligibility"
Ever since it has remained the same till date.

I already have a valid Biometric and medical certificate. Not sure why there is still a delay.

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
Hi Guys,

Is any one who applied in September 2022 still waiting for passport request from IRCC?
I applied on September 5th 2022
On November 22nd 2022 the status changed to "We are currently reviewing you eligibility"
Ever since it has remained the same till date.

I already have a valid Biometric and medical certificate. Not sure why there is still a delay.
Hi there,
submitted my application on 30/09 and biometrics done on 07/10 and absolutely nothing since. zero updates, no actual answeres to my mails, not even eligibility review started.