+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - September 2022

sharfas

Jul 4, 2022
Update:
we have done our biometrics on 07/Oct and we are waiting. the processing time shown on the website, is it real? does it take really that long?
on the VFS Global receipt after biometrics, it says in a few weeks they'll let us know about their decision. as of this day, 4 working days (6 calendar days) after biometrics we have not yet received anything.
Ive applied on 20th April ,processing time shown at the time was 56 days and now it has increased to 134 days. and i have completed 172 days and still waiting . Applied from UAE .

Mimi Peters

Oct 13, 2022
I have received the passport request..
timeline-
Application submitted Sept. 2, 2022
Received - Sept.4 and also got request for Bio-metric
Biometric done on - Sept. 7, 2022
Correspondence letter - Sept. 14, 2022
Passport request - Sept. 17, 2022
Did you apply via the GCKey portal?

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
Ive applied on 20th April ,processing time shown at the time was 56 days and now it has increased to 134 days. and i have completed 172 days and still waiting . Applied from UAE .
holy shit man, have you tried to contact them? and then our friend here says processing time is now 157 days. ù

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
damn .. just checked and now it's 65 days. it's the lowest processing time in Europe though. this is gonna be long
has anyone recently received the visitors visa? like in october? i need to see some examples for what regards timeline and processing time. thank you all

Bharat69

Sep 7, 2022
Hey @Leonardo16 Processing time on the website is more or less helpful but in most cases, they are taking longer than that. I applied for my parent's super visa on 15th September when the processing time was 33 days now it shows 62 days. I applied with the upfront medical, and they passed that and biometrics on 21st Sept. nothing since then. All the best!

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
Hey @Leonardo16 Processing time on the website is more or less helpful but in most cases, they are taking longer than that. I applied for my parent's super visa on 15th September when the processing time was 33 days now it shows 62 days. I applied with the upfront medical, and they passed that and biometrics on 21st Sept. nothing since then. All the best!
not a very good news ! where did you apply from?

Pm838

Sep 18, 2022
Jamaica
Category........
VISIT
Quick question, is it normal that biometrics haven’t been updated even though it was completed over 4 weeks ago?

madhav_91

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Hi Guys, received PPR for my parent's visitor visa.

Below are the timelines

Submission Date- September 29, 2022
Biometrics Complete date - October 6, 2022
Passport Request Date - October 14th, 2022

Applied on the new portal.
Mom and Dad both have valid US Visitor Visa. Mom also has UK visa and travel stamps to Malaysia and Singapore. I believe this was one of the reasons for their approval. But I am really surprised by how fast they got it.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Below are the timelines

Mom and Dad both have valid US Visitor Visa. Mom also has UK visa and travel stamps to Malaysia and Singapore. I believe this was one of the reasons for their approval. But I am really surprised by how fast they got it.
Congrats. If your parents had US visas, they were then fast tracked through the CAN+ process.

sharfas

Jul 4, 2022

Below are the timelines

Applied on the new portal.
Congratulations . Where did u apply from ?