+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - September 2022

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Ah yes, I see all the details from your initial post. I think I responded there too. Great!! Congrats! You have super strong ties in India and a very strong profile in education and employment. I’m surprised at the timeline but great. Did you apply or apply through an agent ?

Reactions: psjabbal

psjabbal

Jul 27, 2022
India
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......
Ah yes, I see all the details from your initial post. I think I responded there too. Great!! Congrats! You have super strong ties in India and a very strong profile in education and employment. I’m surprised at the timeline but great. Did you apply or apply through an agent ?
Thanks......to be honest, 70% people feel my profile is not strong enough as I don't have travel history and no property on my name etc. I have prepared all my documents and do visited many agents and even lawyers in Canada and setup the account on both old and new portal. I was confused where to apply. But my applications was not straight forward and have more documents that I was unable to fit in 2MB on the new portal. So I have used GC key as i have heard alot that GCkey is for people who doesn't have any blood relations in Canada and I ended up paying a fees to one agent who helped me file application for Canada and Australia visa. I have got rejection for Australia visa on Sept. 16 and filled up with all the negative thoughts for my Canada application. The good news come very next day.

mjaffer53

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
Damn, i applied through the new portal and i'm wondering if the new portal has ended up being slow now compared to regular IRCC GCKey?

Pm838

Sep 18, 2022
Jamaica
Category........
VISIT
Application submitted: September 15th 2022
Request for biometrics:September 15th 2022
We are processing background check:September 16th 2022

JAMAL257

Sep 14, 2022
I applied on 30.8
received biometric letter on 30.8
biometric done on 1.9 still waiting event biometric its not updated still showing your action is required

JAMAL257

Sep 14, 2022
I have received the passport request..
timeline-
Application submitted Sept. 2, 2022
Received - Sept.4 and also got request for Bio-metric
Biometric done on - Sept. 7, 2022
Correspondence letter - Sept. 14, 2022
Passport request - Sept. 17, 2022
from which country you applied

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Thanks......to be honest, 70% people feel my profile is not strong enough as I don't have travel history and no property on my name etc. I have prepared all my documents and do visited many agents and even lawyers in Canada and setup the account on both old and new portal. I was confused where to apply. But my applications was not straight forward and have more documents that I was unable to fit in 2MB on the new portal. So I have used GC key as i have heard alot that GCkey is for people who doesn't have any blood relations in Canada and I ended up paying a fees to one agent who helped me file application for Canada and Australia visa. I have got rejection for Australia visa on Sept. 16 and filled up with all the negative thoughts for my Canada application. The good news come very next day.
First of all, Congratulations on getting the Visitor Visa that was actually very quick,
I applied for my In-Laws on Spe 11th and Got BIL on the 12th. 19th They submitted their biometrics also.
Just wanted to ask when is the amount that you showed as Proof of funds and if Is this from India?

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
They can send you a letter of invitation but other than the proof of that the wedding is happen (invitation) you don’t need anything. It will be up to you to show that your ties to Pakistan (longterm employment, property if you have any, dependent family members especially children and spouses, etc.), savings to pay for your trip without using most of your savings, international travel to especially US, UK, Australia, other western or Northern European countries, etc. A TRV is mostly dependent on the visitors profile not the person in Canada.
Well said

psjabbal

Jul 27, 2022
India
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......
First of all, Congratulations on getting the Visitor Visa that was actually very quick,
I applied for my In-Laws on Spe 11th and Got BIL on the 12th. 19th They submitted their biometrics also.
Just wanted to ask when is the amount that you showed as Proof of funds and if Is this from India?
Thanks and wishyougoodluck as well.......my bank statement was between 5-7 lakhs of last 6 months from India.