+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Refused for both + Reapplied immediately

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
i am looking to apply for canada visa from pakistan , first tell me i will apply by paper or online? and how to apply online like how to upload documents online as i go through their website but there are so many restriction of file size, format and all ? so how to do all this?? and one more thing i need to know that my property documents contain 40 pages , so how can i make one file of those 40 pages ? i mean how i can i upload because there 15 countries i visited so if i upload all visa pic and all propery paper it will mix up , i hope you are getting me , how to make one file of those 40 pages because if i upload seprately there would be alot of confusion for officer that which page belongs from which part,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i am looking to apply for canada visa from pakistan , first tell me i will apply by paper or online? and how to apply online like how to upload documents online as i go through their website but there are so many restriction of file size, format and all ? so how to do all this?? and one more thing i need to know that my property documents contain 40 pages , so how can i make one file of those 40 pages ? i mean how i can i upload because there 15 countries i visited so if i upload all visa pic and all propery paper it will mix up , i hope you are getting me , how to make one file of those 40 pages because if i upload seprately there would be alot of confusion for officer that which page belongs from which part,
I'm not sure what the current situation is for paper applications in Pakistan. Do check if VFS Pakistan is now accepting all documents that an applicant submits. Until recently, we had heard that VFS Pakistan was refusing to accept property ownership documents/business documents etc that demonstrate ties to Pakistan

rajsingh1710

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hi @Bryanna

Happy to share mine and my Wife's visa got approved. Checked the CIC website and it says approved. Thanks for all the help!

I had RE-applied on 2nd August got approval today.

Reactions: LightRose

Ashok7285

Sep 14, 2018
Hi all,
NEED SOME HELP !!!
I was an International student from 2006 to 2011. Completed my post secondary diploma from a Pvt Career college in Toronto. Which was not eligible for work permit after completion.
However, I got an employer who applied for my LMO (which is now LMIA). But it was refused. I left the country in 2011, within 30 days. Not a single day illegal in Canada.
I had US 10 yr multiple entry visa from Canada. After returning from Canada, I went to USA to see some job opportunities. Stayed there for 9 months with extension application in process, because we cannot stay for more than 6
months at a stretch. But extension was also refused. I returned back to India within 30 days, without a single day illegal in USA.
Since I had 10 yr visa, I went back to US after 6 mths but was sent back from the airport itself and my visa was cancelled and stamped CWP.
NOW MY QUESTION IS :
1) Can i apply for Canada TRV to visit my family friends with my 14 yr old son, as my son sincerely wants to experience the Canadian winter.
2) In the TRV application it says, ' No need to show financial proof if you have been to Canada within last 10 yrs. I came back from Canada 7 yrs back.
3) In the TRV Application form, should I mention all this.
4) What are our chances of getting a TRV.
Thanks all in advance.

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I had US 10 yr multiple entry visa from Canada. After returning from Canada, I went to USA to see some job opportunities. Stayed there for 9 months with extension application in process, because we cannot stay for more than 6
months at a stretch. But extension was also refused. I returned back to India within 30 days, without a single day illegal in USA.
When was this?

Since I had 10 yr visa, I went back to US after 6 mths but was sent back from the airport itself and my visa was cancelled and stamped CWP.
Your US B1/B2 was 'Cancelled Without Prejudice' + you were denied entry. You must declare this in your TRV application.

When did this happen?

Ashok7285

Sep 14, 2018
Thanks Bryanna, for your prompt reply.
I was denied entry and sent back from USA in February 2013. It's more than five years 6 months now. I thought CWP was Cancelled WITH Prejudice. Are you sure, it's cancelled WITHOUT Prejudice.
I will surely mention all this in my TRV Application. Do you think my LMO refusal, entry denial to USA will affect my TRV Application.