+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa processing timelines/approvals 2020-2021 for immediate family of PR/Temporary Resident

Jesse_mj

Dec 28, 2019
No. just received an email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca with subject: `We sent you a message about your application`.
Okay, do you remember what it showed for the following section before PPR?

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Canada_2021_

Jul 7, 2021
Okay, do you remember what it showed for the following section before PPR?

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Before PPR

Review of eligibility
After PPR:
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Jesse_mj

Dec 28, 2019
Before PPR

Review of eligibility
After PPR:
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
I submitted request to all three vos on Friday, got generic reply from Delhi assuming that the application is at Chandigarh hoping to hear from them soon. Lets see. Thank you for the information.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi All,

Do we still need to use COVID-19 in purpose of travel? I'm applying for visitor visa for my daughter (10 month old) to visit me in Canada. I'm a PR

Step 2: Fill out the form
When answering the question on the application form about the purpose of travel, enter the following information exactly as written to make sure your application is prioritized:

• For question 1 a) purpose of travel, choose “other” from the drop-down menu.
  • For question 1 b) description field, write “COVID-19” exactly like this (you must use capital letters).

@veebee

Mar 9, 2021
Hi All,
I applied visitor visa for 3 yr old kid on march 20th and the purpose is “Family Reunification” , submitted several web forms to prioritise the applications since kid is exempt from travel restrictions, also submitted webforms for all the 3 VO’s , called them multiple times but of no use. I’m really frustrated and loosing hopes about this process.

sripradheep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Hi All,
I applied visitor visa for 3 yr old kid on march 20th and the purpose is “Family Reunification” , submitted several web forms to prioritise the applications since kid is exempt from travel restrictions, also submitted webforms for all the 3 VO’s , called them multiple times but of no use. I’m really frustrated and loosing hopes about this process.
yep me too. i applied for my 3 year son on July 2020 still waiting, submitted lot of forms. Nothing......

Amber55

Aug 27, 2021
Hello Friends I am in middle of family sponsorship class immigration during this time of waiting can i apply for visit visa of canada

ucantseeme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
I am PR holder. I have applied for my mother's TRV. Here are the timelines.

Application Date: March 23, 2021
Biometrics requested: March 24, 2021
Biometrics Completion date: July 22, 2021 (at New Delhi)
Country of residence: India (TRV applied outside Canada)
Purpose of visit(Essential or non-essential): “Other COVID-19” (Family Reunification of an Immediate Family Member of a Canadian PR holder.)
Application Status: In Progress

Anyone here with similar timelines?

Fingers crossed.

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
Application date: Aug 03 2021
Submitted webform for priority processing: Aug 03 2021
Biometric requested: Aug 04 2021
Biometric Completion: Aug 12 2021
Country of residence; India (TRV outside Canada)
Purpose of visit: Immediate family member of PR
Acknowledgement of priority processing: Aug 25 2021
PPR: ????

ps2fan

Feb 3, 2011
Application date: Aug 03 2021
Submitted webform for priority processing: Aug 03 2021
Biometric requested: Aug 04 2021
Biometric Completion: Aug 12 2021
Country of residence; India (TRV outside Canada)
Purpose of visit: Immediate family member of PR
Acknowledgement of priority processing: Aug 25 2021
PPR: ????
1. So if i understand you correct bro you submitted the web form on the same day of your application ?
2. Also was the application of the webform made to a particular visa office like delhi, or mumbai or bangalore.
3. How does one get an Acknowledgement of priority processing which you have mentioned above,
4. Did you mention the reason of travel as other from the drop down in the form and COVID-19 as the reason

Would really appreciate your help in understanding the process.