HariAug5

Mar 12, 2015
Applied from India for my dad and mom, at the time
Of application we applied as non-essential
Application date Feb 5, 2021
Biometrics request date Feb 6,2021
Biometrics done date July 12, 2021
Currently under review of eligibility.

I haven't submitted any webform , where can i get.. recently we have a baby and we need support . can you help me where to find it?

harrygill2308

Feb 4, 2019
Hi guys.. just looking for some insight. My parents visa expired in January 2021. It was a 10 yr multiple entry visa. they would like to visit me again from India (fully vaccinated). Does anyone know if the embassy is issuing visitor visa again as Canada might allow vaccinated travellers starting September. Thanks,

rules87

Jul 21, 2021
I am applying for my parents visitor visa. I have few questions:
- How to show parent's strong ties to India ?
- Do they need to write a letter mentioning their owned house in India and their elder son living in India etc ?
- For showing the ownership of the house what are the options since the house papers are in local language.
- Under which option should they upload these documents as I see only option for Funds, Passport, marriage certificate, Letter of Invitation and Additional documents.
Have you already applied for visa ? Can you please share your time line.

JohnRyan

May 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes, unfortunately it's on hold right now. Your options are to either wait or take biometrics in another country like Nepal or Dubai.
Hi, I want to apply for Parent Visa, I have few questions Please can you let me know how to proceed
1. For online application do I need to create two separate accounts for my mom and dad or one account with two applications ?
2. What is the better reason I can give for travelling here (in the invite letter). As its a COVID time , we might need to give some proper response.

Thanks,
John

Nikhil Patel msw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
I also applied for my father and mother as a Canada visitor visa in 22 march 2021 from Gujarat India.
On line application 22 March 2021
Bio request 23 march 2021
Bio done 20 July 2021
Update next Day in gc key.
Bt in gc key eligibility status nt change
Eligibility status. Your application is in progress.

Nikhil Patel msw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Applied from India for my dad, at the time
Of application we applied as non-essential
Application date Jan 1, 2021
Biometrics request date Jan 2,2021
Biometrics done date July 9, 2021
Currently under review of eligibility.
I have also submitted web form to
Support us during delivery.
Hello bro
Please tell me
In which date Your application reviewing in eligibility status?

Naitik91

Mar 5, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I am a PR in Canada and I have provided all the necessary documents online.

I applied for Super-visa for my Mom, the details are as follows:
Country of Applicant : India
Application Submission : Mar 2021
Biometrics : July 2021
Upfront Medical : Jan 2021

What to expect after this? Has anyone received approval for super visa? Could you please share your timeline here as well.

NewbieToronto

Mar 1, 2021
Hello all,

anyone travelled to canada recently with visitor visa..we are thinking to book a flight ticket for my MIL but not sure how it works.

please let me know.. any input is valuable. Thank you

Isha007

Apr 17, 2017
Hi,

I applied for my parents Supervisa on Dec,2020 provided upfront medical.
Biometrics done Feb, 2021. Biometrics updated May 2021.
Medical Passed- May 2021 for mother, Medical under review for father.
No update after since May 2021.

Could you please suggest what we could do to get faster processing of the application.
Especially for my mother since she is not in a good state of mind since she has not met us in last 2 years, so we need her to visit us on an urgent basis.
Request you to please suggest if I should re-apply Supervisa application like everyone suggesting on forum or simply wait or contact cic. I tried to send webform but received generic reply.
Thanks for all your support, May God bless you.

Regards,
Isha

Sep 10, 2021
Hi All,

I am going to apply visitor visa for my parents and brother in next few weeks. I am a PR and have few queries related to the application. Would be grateful if someone from the forum can answer following queries from their experience:

1. Shall I have a single application for my parents and brother. My father is retired, mom is a house wife and brother is employed. I will be providing Proof of Funds and other documents for my parents and brother. I will also include employment related documents for my brother.
2. Can I mention pregnancy as the reason for them to visit or can this cause rejection considering the current pandemic situation.
3. I am planning to have a single invitation letter for 3 of them. Is this fine?
Hi my case is same. I got biometrics for parents within 2 days but not for brother. His application has same status as parents like we are processing...
Can you plz let me know how was your case?

3YrsLeftOnPR

Aug 12, 2020
Update on Temporary Residence Visitor Visa - Mother, Sister and Brother.

Hope my below update might help someone here!

1) I am a new PR in Toronto, ON - Dec 2020 - Have a IT Job from day one.
2) Invited my Mother (Senior Citizen) being my Immediate Family Member - Visitor Visa
3) Submitted application - March 2021
4) Biometrics Submitted on Sept 2021- Due to Pandemic VFS Office were closed and my mom submitted her Biometrics at Bangalore, KA, India.
5) Received Letter in her online profile requesting to send Passport via Courier - yet to send it to the VFS office at Bangalore.
6) Also sent invitations to my 2 siblings as Extended Family Members - Sister and Brother and they submitted applications in March 2021 as well.
7) They both provided Biometrics in Sep 2021 and no update as on-date - Current Status is "Background Verification in-progress".

Note:
1) All 3 of them have submitted separate applications.
2) I did not ask them to submit new applications after the recent post of Sep 7th notification.
3) Financial Statements - CAD 10K in their individual bank accounts in India (nothing else). But I also submitted my Financial statement of Canadian bank account only for my mother's profile.
4) Duration of their stay mentioned June 1st to June 30th 2021.
5) All 3 of the have a travel history of visiting USA 6 years ago.

Now I am hoping both my elder siblings get their VISAS too.

Hope this is of some help!

Dec 14, 2021
I also applied for my father and mother as a Canada visitor visa in 22 march 2021 from Gujarat India.
On line application 22 March 2021
Bio request 23 march 2021
Bio done 20 July 2021
Update next Day in gc key.
Bt in gc key eligibility status nt change
Eligibility status. Your application is in progress.
Hi Nikhil, have you received any update? I have submitted my parents visitor visa during similar timeline. Haven't received anything back yet.