+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa ( Paper Application) India Lets connect here

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Reasons: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit. Two main reasons are: Travel history and Personal assets and financial status.
My travel history included visits of Malaysia, Singapore , Thailand,Dubai and Mauritius and I provided a bank balance equal to CAD 45000 in my account

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Reasons: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit. Two main reasons are: Travel history and Personal assets and financial status.
My travel history included visits of Malaysia, Singapore , Thailand,Dubai and Mauritius and I provided a bank balance equal to CAD 45000 in my account
what documents have you provided with your application

Zee1995

May 14, 2018
Applied online by myself for mom and sister to attend my convocation ceremony.
(Both)March 6:- Applied
(Both)April 6:- Reffused

Reapplied through a travel agent offline (paper base) application.
(Both)May 01:- Reapplied
(Sister)May 31:- Refused(got email stating but status shows under process at vfs)
(Mom)May31:- got status as vfs requires additional documents...(waiting for their mail response so i can know which additional documents are needed)
After couple hours it changes to :-
Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 31/05/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
Communication regarding your visa application has been received in a sealed envelope from the Consulate. Please contact the Visa Application Centre from where you have lodged your application.

iay_kn

Jun 1, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for TRV through a paper application via agent on 30/05/2018.
He sent me an email today stating,

"Dear Madam,

Here are the Canada visa status –

**** **** **** Name
CANADA
Submission date 30/05/2018
Collection date 25/06/2018
Reference no - ****************9318
You can track status on Canada VFS website - https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/

Once done collection then I will let you know visa details."

I tried checking the status by going to the above link and instead of Tracking no. I used the Ref no. and entered my DOB, it says no records found.

Not sure what is it.

haveme

Apr 25, 2018
Applied:- 01/05/2018
Applied for:- Parents
Type:- Paper based
Visa office:- Banglore
i had apllied TRV on may 10 paper application still under process is there anyone apply in may is there any updates kindly please share with me thanks

ajaybaldi

Mar 28, 2018
Hi

I want to apply visitor visa. I traveled US alone in 2015 and England with family in 2016 .Now i want apply tourist visa with family for canada in this june 18 what is success rate for me??