Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I applied online for my parents visitor visa on 18th March 2015. After that I received one update email. How much time will it take for complete process?

Thanks

MJS

Mar 22, 2015
Depend upon
which country from you applied for and
country of residence and
office where your application processing.
For reference plz check online processing time.

Actually I applied for myself Online visitor visa on 21 feb, and I am still waiting for reply/decision.

Thanks

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
MJS said:
Depend upon
which country from you applied for and
country of residence and
office where your application processing.
For reference plz check online processing time.

Actually I applied for myself Online visitor visa on 21 feb, and I am still waiting for reply/decision.

Thanks
Hi MJS,

Have you received any response on your visa application? I applied online for my parents from India. Online processing time is shown 8 days.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
For those who are about to apply, here are the screen shots of application pages which you will see on 'My CIC' page once you apply:

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Hi everyone,
I need help regarding for visitor visa. My wife wants to apply for her mom visitor visa. Could you please anyone help me what the documents required from us to support her to come in this summer. Also please help us for invitation letter. What should write which can convinced to V/O for that. I am waiting for your kindly response
Thanks

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Desi_Canadian said:
Hi everyone,
I need help regarding for visitor visa. My wife wants to apply for her mom visitor visa. Could you please anyone help me what the documents required from us to support her to come in this summer. Also please help us for invitation letter. What should write which can convinced to V/O for that. I am waiting for your kindly response
Thanks
Hey Check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp?countrySelect=PK#applications

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
nsbhullar said:
Your application is in progress, I had also received three such type of messages. But no change in the status. So wait for there next message...
When did you received your passport back from CIC ?

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi,

I received passport request for my parents on 1st April. Passport submitted to VFS Ahmedabad on 2nd April. Waiting for passport return back.

Thanks

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Hello pandyalakulish, can you please share the full timeline of your online application for TFV.

Thanks

pandyalakulish said:
Hi,

I received passport request for my parents on 1st April. Passport submitted to VFS Ahmedabad on 2nd April. Waiting for passport return back.

Thanks

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
TRV timeline for parents.

Applied online : 17th March 2015
Passport request: 1st April 2015
Passport submitted to VFS Ahmedabad: 2nd April

VFS update: Passport is being process at Bangalore VFS.

Thanks

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
pandyalakulish said:
TRV timeline for parents.

Applied online : 17th March 2015
Passport request: 1st April 2015
Passport submitted to VFS Ahmedabad: 2nd April

VFS update: Passport is being process at Bangalore VFS.

Thanks
Thanks for the information, I have applied for one of my family member's TRV and we are waiting since March 30, looking at your timeline I am assuming that it will take few more days to hear back from CHC, Delhi, please make sure you let us know once you receive the passport back with Visa stamp.

Your help is immensely appreciated !

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Re: Visitor Visa Online Application - CHC New Delhi

Just got a passport submission request for my family member

Below is the timeline -

Submitted TRV Application: March 30
After about 3 emails about some activity on file recived a Passport Submission request on: April 14

Below is the content of the letter we received in the 'MY CIC' profile:

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.

Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
passport.

To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/submit

Now we are submitting our passport through VFS New Delhi.

Will update once the passport is received back from CHC New Delhi.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
gst8486 said:
Re: Visitor Visa Online Application - CHC New Delhi

Just got a passport submission request for my family member

Below is the timeline -

Submitted TRV Application: March 30
After about 3 emails about some activity on file recived a Passport Submission request on: April 14

Below is the content of the letter we received in the 'MY CIC' profile:

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.

Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
passport.

To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/submit

Now we are submitting our passport through VFS New Delhi.

Will update once the passport is received back from CHC New Delhi.

Hu guys jus had a question , when we apply online it. Never asks for any particular visa office so is it like they forward ur file to specific visa office according to the address....
I have filed for my parents on 9 april heard nothing yet....it should go to chandigarh embassya according to address

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
sidaktoronto said:
Hu guys jus had a question , when we apply online it. Never asks for any particular visa office so is it like they forward ur file to specific visa office according to the address....
I have filed for my parents on 9 april heard nothing yet....it should go to chandigarh embassya according to address

When you created your application check-list online, you must have picked the Country of Citizenship/ Country in which the Applicant is residing and i am pretty sure you choose India, after that you must have got a check-list reference number, once you entered that reference number in MY CIC account your application gets automatically directed to CIC's office in India (May be CHC - New Delhi). Once the application is received in India it gets redirected automatically to the nearest Canadian Immigration office.

Once you would get the request for passport you will be required to submit your passport within 30 days at the nearest VFS Global office, then they will take care of the rest. Make sure you submit the CIC's 'Letter for Passport' along with the passport, that letter will carry a unique application number which VFS. Also want to give you a heads up that for online applications they are taking about 2 weeks to process the file and after passport request they are taking 7 to 10 days to return passport with Visa stamp. For online applications they are taking more time than what they take for paper application.

Please keep sharing the timeline for your application

Good Luck for your application !