+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa online application

subansina

Nov 24, 2014
Hi my mum applied visiting visa on 10th December, got email message on 11th December saying application status changed and the status was Open, got another status change message on 12th December, but the status still same showing Open. Why i am getting same message again and again, Any idea what is happening on the application?

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Your application is in progress, I had also received three such type of messages. But no change in the status. So wait for there next message...

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am planning to apply visitor visa for my mom online.. could you please let me know how to send the passport and how to pay the fees??????

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
minu23 said:
Hi I am planning to apply visitor visa for my mom online.. could you please let me know how to send the passport and how to pay the fees??????
Passport will be send to embassy from VFS Center (Only when the request is made by Canada Embassy)

Pay you fee by credit/Debit card online.

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsbhullar said:
Passport will be send to embassy from VFS Center (Only when the request is made by Canada Embassy)

Pay you fee by credit/Debit card online.
While applying ONLINE how to send the passport? will dey request it

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
U cannot send your passport online... U will just send all ur required documents and fees through online... Once they finish processing ur application.. Then they request u for ur passport... U can send through VFS to embassy..

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
then we have to send passport to vfs that is near by us like in india in delhi right or chandigarh??? and if they ask for passport it means our application approved?

Jul 22, 2013
Bangalore now has a CIC office apart from NewDelhi and Chandigarh. If you are applying form South India it is better to send to Bangalore office.

The emails that you get stating that your application has been updated means your application is in progress and some changes are made in the background.

When you get an email stating that you have a "Message" in your CIC account , there is an actual status update or communication from CIC.

So open the CIC account to see when you get a message.

If the message that you received is for "Passport Request" most likely your application is approved. Still it will be mentioned that a decision has been made on your file. No indication that it is approved.

You will know it only after the Passport is stamped. Your online application status will be updated as "Approved"

Hope it helps.

Thanks.
Raj

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Need a help!!!
do I also need to provide parents bank statement for online super visa? where should we attach the file?
there is no such link for that.

Thanks in advance.