+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa June 2022 applicants plz join here

Stellarose

Oct 25, 2022
Hello,
Am an international student in Canada and now I want to bring my husband and kids.my husband is from Cameroon but he has been residing in South Africa for the past 15yrs.He has a temporary residence permit in South Africa (visitors visa) I spoke with an immigration consultant she says my husband can not came into Canada under spousal work permit since he is a visitor in South Africa unless he goes back to Cameroon and apply from Cameroon.So what I want to know is,can I invite my husband into Canada under visitors visa to came together with my kids? Or do I have to apply for them separately?

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Hello,
Am an international student in Canada and now I want to bring my husband and kids.my husband is from Cameroon but he has been residing in South Africa for the past 15yrs.He has a temporary residence permit in South Africa (visitors visa) I spoke with an immigration consultant she says my husband can not came into Canada under spousal work permit since he is a visitor in South Africa unless he goes back to Cameroon and apply from Cameroon.So what I want to know is,can I invite my husband into Canada under visitors visa to came together with my kids? Or do I have to apply for them separately?
Yes you can invite them all if you have sufficient funds. Also your husband will have to show proof of funds and ties to home country.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
Yes you they can apply. You will need to show proof of funds for children and husband. Your husband need to show ties to home country and reason to return. Him not living in Cameroon will weaken his application but he can still apply. How old are your children? If school age then apply for study permits. When does your study permit expire?

harpreetbhatti

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Today i finally got passport request.
Timeline:
Applied: June 12
Biometric: was done last year with no decision on Visa
Submission conformation: July 05
Biometric validity letter: Oct 20
Passport request: Oct 27.
In which country did you apply. Did you receive any email of review started.

Sy-mi

Oct 20, 2022
Hi, congratulations on your visa! How long did it take after you applied your Australian visa to hear from them?

s_hassan27

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Hi, congratulations on your visa! How long did it take after you applied your Australian visa to hear from them?
Same story with Australian Visa. Applied last yr in Deb but was missing a document. I submitted then it all slow down coz of COVID. Got it after 10 months.

Sy-mi

Oct 20, 2022
Same story with Australian Visa. Applied last yr in Deb but was missing a document. I submitted then it all slow down coz of COVID. Got it after 10 months.
I wanted to know how long after you sent the webform with the Australian visa, Canada answered you?