+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa June 2022 applicants plz join here

sani.ph

Jul 25, 2022
Received my brother in law's PPR last Nov 7
Applied: June 25, 2022
Applied from: Philippines
Just a short background: My brother-in-law and family applied together with out family for visitor visa last May 25 thru IRCC portal and got a refusal letter May 31. We still pursued our biometrics last June 2, 2022 since we haven't received refusal for our family ( we got approved Aug 9).
We re-applied my brother-in-law's family June 25, 2022 thru GCKEY with letter of explanation and additional documents that can help for their approval and got their PPR last November 7.
Hope this will help

dentist1

Oct 25, 2022
Are there any who applied in June actually getting passport requests? I applied for my in-laws on June 14, literally no update. It's from INDIA, It would be reassuring if people are getting passport requests and that they have not stopped processing visitor visas to accommodate their PR applications target. Thanks

Kesiyasebastian

Sep 20, 2019
NL
Are there any who applied in June actually getting passport requests? I applied for my in-laws on June 14, literally no update. It's from INDIA, It would be reassuring if people are getting passport requests and that they have not stopped processing visitor visas to accommodate their PR applications target. Thanks
From India, applied for mother and sis on June 8. No updates here after medicals approved in August 13. Travel date was November first week

Last edited:

harpreetbhatti

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Applied june21 no update. My travel dates are come close. Raise web form in delhi office they say your file is in under review. Very depressing situation

promontorium

Sep 9, 2022
Both my brother and sister-in-law applied for tourist visas in June from Argentina and Colombia. As of yet, there have been no updates, the eligibility process has not begun, and Canada has continued to increase the processing time to 160 days for Argentina and 550 days for Colombia.

harpreetbhatti

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Both my brother and sister-in-law applied for tourist visas in June from Argentina and Colombia. As of yet, there have been no updates, the eligibility process has not begun, and Canada has continued to increase the processing time to 160 days for Argentina and 550 days for Colombia.
Same here

dentist1

Oct 25, 2022
Applied june21 no update. My travel dates are come close. Raise web form in delhi office they say your file is in under review. Very depressing situation
This is becoming more and more frustrating. My in laws even have US visas and previous canada visits. I also have a supervisa application in progress for them, whichever comes first. There are no agents to talk to, every week they are increasing the processing times by 10-15 days, so you cant contact anyone regarding the status. I wish everyone good luck.

dentist1

Oct 25, 2022
At the time I am making this comment, the processing time for Visitor visa (outside canada) from India is 162 days. It is about to get updated tomorrow, I expect it to go to 180+ days.

sani.ph

Jul 25, 2022
After the approval of my brother'-in-law last November 7 ( they applied last Jun 25), I also applied for my father for visitor visa last August 25, and he got PPR just today. I think here in the Philippines, they are getting much faster. Don't lose hope.