+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa June 2022 applicants plz join here

Kaye_V

Jul 1, 2022
I am still confused
I applied on June 21 which one is the estimate processing time ?
1- should I add 170 days from June 21 ?
2- I add the 75 days from June 21 ?
3- Add 75 days from today's date ?
4- Add 170 days from today's date ?
Don't stress yourself counting the days, all you can do is wait

Reactions: dentist1

Sarah2017

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
well ! I wish I could!

I have an active lease that Im still paying there and I need to complete my required time for the pr and all what I think is I dont want to have to come back and leave my daughter

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
I am still confused
More than 75 days has anyways passed since you applied as on date. Processing time is only indicative, you can get a decision much earlier, much later or around the processing time shown. Only option is to wait patiently.

Btw to clarify you query, processing time that you see today is for any application submitted today.

yuvrajkalia19

Sep 19, 2022
I am still confused
170 days from the day u applied.... from my experience processing time is just a no to make u feel better that in that much time it will come... but its not a perfect figure.... my frnd applied in april and still he havent got the result... soo just dont think about the processing time i would say..

Sy-mi

Oct 20, 2022
I am still confused
170 days since the date of your biometric

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
I am still confused
170 days it is. However this is just an estimate, and your case might get processed sooner or later.

sdb174

Aug 9, 2022
From Malaysia, Now in Ontario (applied Inland)
Category........
FAM
Applied online from Malaysia: June 9
Biometrics Completed in Singapore: June 16

Still stuck on "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."

The reason for a visitor visa is to reunite with family. (Never ever been to North America before.)

Feeling very sad about the delay. Processing times kept changing from 3 months to 2 months then 3 months again. Had hoped to leave mid-August but now we have to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Passport Request (November 21) !!

Finally.

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
I wanted to check if it is necessarily required to update IRCC on the new travel dates if they have passed ? Had mentioned travel dates in the IMM5257 form while applying in June as per my initial plan of travel. That has now passed in Nov. Do we need to inform them again on new proposed dates or we can leave it as-is since the delays are not from my side. I did not book any tickets though.

I am not keen on raising a webform for this as it adds to further delays - min 28 or more days for IRCC to acknowledge, till then application goes on hold stage.

Would like to know from those who have received PPR and others, like me, who are waiting.

dentist1

Oct 25, 2022
I am still confused
170 from biometircs date, remember this is the average maximum time it takes for the application to get results. Visitor visas are the least priority right now.

dentist1

Oct 25, 2022
I wanted to check if it is necessarily required to update IRCC on the new travel dates if they have passed ? Had mentioned travel dates in the IMM5257 form while applying in June as per my initial plan of travel. That has now passed in Nov. Do we need to inform them again on new proposed dates or we can leave it as-is since the delays are not from my side. I did not book any tickets though.

I am not keen on raising a webform for this as it adds to further delays - min 28 or more days for IRCC to acknowledge, till then application goes on hold stage.

Would like to know from those who have received PPR and others, like me, who are waiting.
You dont need to tell them.

Reactions: vijayar

Vikaskhatri786

Jul 10, 2019
Got passport request today for parents visitor visa!!
Applied-21 June
Biometric- 6 July and updated on same day.
Nothing happened after.
Got passport request today with biometric validity letter.
I am confused little bit because application still shows in process, eligibility not started and background check is still in process.
Visa office in Delhi.

Reactions: yuvrajkalia19

dentist1

Oct 25, 2022
Got passport request today for parents visitor visa!!
Applied-21 June
Biometric- 6 July and updated on same day.
Nothing happened after.
Got passport request today with biometric validity letter.
I am confused little bit because application still shows in process, eligibility not started and background check is still in process.
Visa office in Delhi.
Once they stamp it, the application will get updated as “Approved”. Don’t worry about anything now.