+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa June 2022 applicants plz join here

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
my parents got visa in two weeks since they had supervisa in their old expired PP
and my belief is supervisa is faster than visitor visa
Right because they were eligible for CAN+ processing which gives expedited processing for those who have had Canadian or US visas.

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Right because they were eligible for CAN+ processing which gives expedited processing for those who have had Canadian or US visas.
CAN+ is only for Indian citizens right? I have a valid US visa, I've been to the US, however my application is still on "Processing background check".

Submitted June 21th.

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Applied :july 6 for my mom from (india) & i m PR holder
Biometric :july 7
Biometric completed: july 12 ( updated same day)
Background check started : july 8
update: july 29 medicall pass

Last edited:

cantrv2022

Jul 19, 2022
Visitor Visa for Parents Timeline

Application submission & AOR : 15 Jun
Biometrics Collection Letter: 16 Jun
Biometric Done : 22 Jun
BVL & PPR: 10 Jul

Passport pickup: 12 Jul
Visa approved & Stamped: 15 Jul
Passport Received: 16 Jul

Parents have a valid US B1/B2 Visa

Documents Submitted:

1. US visa copy
2. No marriage certificate so just uploaded a letter to use passport as an alternate proof as it has spouse's name
3. No proof of funds is asked if you have a US visa. However I uploaded bank statement in client details section.
4. Also included Invite letter, My PR card copy, DL copy as address proof, My passport copy as a proof for relationship with parents. All this in client information section for each parent
Congratulations, Where can I get the Bluedart tracking# for return of passport from VFS ? I go the email that decision package has been shipped back but I did not got any new tracking number , do I need to use the original tracking# that was provided for passport submission?

Update- I think I got it, Able to track it using my vfs tracking#. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Raj_555

Sivanath.cert

Jul 17, 2022
Hi All,
1. Submitted TRV application on June 27
2. Biometric on 30th June and updated in portal same day
3. Eligibility check begun on 19th July
4. BVL and PPR letters were received this morning 21st July since my visa was approved
5. Will handover passport to courier by today or tomorrow
Applied from Chennai, Indian.

Note: Attached below while submitting application:-
My wife shared invitation letter
Purpose of visit letter
My valid US L1B visa
6 months Bank st, Salary slip 3 months
Employment letter
Marriage certificate
Update:
21st July - blue dart picked up passport
30th July - Received passport today with stamping (multiple entry TRV)

dream_on_7

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Applied for TRV for wife on new portal on May 26th 2022.
May 31st biometrics completed(But there was an issue with the thumb impression not getting deducted). It passed the next day.

Reached out to MP as we crossed 2 months
MP office responded saying eligibility in Progress and background completed.
But they also said it’s marked as non routine.
Is that an issue? Is there a way to resolve this? also we have an online spousal application in progress,would that get affected?
Any inputs would be appreciated

Aby510

Jul 30, 2022
Applied for TRV for wife on new portal on May 26th 2022.
May 31st biometrics completed(But there was an issue with the thumb impression not getting deducted). It passed the next day.

Reached out to MP as we crossed 2 months
MP office responded saying eligibility in Progress and background completed.
But they also said it’s marked as non routine.
Is that an issue? Is there a way to resolve this? also we have an online spousal application in progress,would that get affected?
Any inputs would be appreciated
Hi ,

i have a question how did you reach MP office. I applied from usa on june 29 and still no updates

The application just says
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
I wanted to know if i can reach them via email from usa

Aby510

Jul 30, 2022
I applied my visitor visa on June 29 and completed my biometrics on July 8th there has been no update after that.

Only the application says :-

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Can somedbody let me know if there is any way to reach them excluding webforms. Also i am worried as i have to travel out of country in november i dont want my passport to get stuck if they complete the application around that time....

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
TRV Approved for a Single parent (working professional in India).

Applied - June 8, 2022
Biometrics - June 14, 2022
Eligibility review - June 19, 2022
BVL - July 29, 2022
PPR - July 30, 2022.

Other info:

Showed about 11 lakh, mom does not own a home. My mom has travel history of one other country. Also, I got my mom to do medicals not knowing TRV does not need medicals, and medicals were passed too. I did not apply for Supervisa despite meeting the income requirements because mom only intents to stay a few weeks.

Good luck everyone!

rdrumsb

Jul 11, 2014
Applied for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) through the IRCC Portal for my spouse to visit me from Cuba on March 24th 2022 and I got Refusal Letter on July 29th 2022. Total waiting time 127 days

Date Submitted: March 24, 2022
Current Status: Submitted
Biometrics Request: March 28, 2022
Biometrics Completed: April 13, 2022 (Canadian Embassy in Havana)
BVL: July 29th 2022
Refusal Letter: July 29th 2022

The content of the letter read:
----------------------------------------------
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

• You have significant family ties in Canada.

• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
-------------------------------------------------

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
TRV Approved for a Single parent (working professional in India).

Applied - June 8, 2022
Biometrics - June 14, 2022
Eligibility review - June 19, 2022
BVL - July 29, 2022
PPR - July 30, 2022.

Other info:

Showed about 11 lakh, mom does not own a home. My mom has travel history of one other country. Also, I got my mom to do medicals not knowing TRV does not need medicals, and medicals were passed too. I did not apply for Supervisa despite meeting the income requirements because mom only intents to stay a few weeks.

Good luck everyone!
congratulations.
Can uh tell me when was medical passed on her account

Gangadhar386

Apr 25, 2022
Hi,

I am ICT CWP expires on Aug 6th 2022. Applied for extension on July 18th.

Applied for VV for wife and kid.

Application date: 19th May 2022
Biometrics: 06th June 2022

No updates after that. Did anyone get the approval after 6th June biometrics. The VV application number is V33*.