+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa ircc portal

rdrumsb

Jul 11, 2014
Hi I was wondering if you could help me with some information?
I am in Havana. I am apply for the Study Permit and they sent me a Biometrics Instruction letter. But when I wrote an email to the indicated email address they reply with an automatic response and do not provide any valuable information about the process of requesting a Biometrics appointment. So could you please help me? Where to I can request that appointment?

Thanks
My wife got the same automated email after emailing the Canadian Embassy in Havana HAVAN.IM-RSVP@international.gc.ca. They usually take 5 to 7 business days to respond. When did you apply for your study permit?

AGF

Jul 16, 2022
My wife got the same automated email after emailing the Canadian Embassy in Havana HAVAN.IM-RSVP@international.gc.ca. They usually take 5 to 7 business days to respond. When did you apply for your study permit?
Hi
Thanks for writing me back
I applied just a couple of days ago. I am worried, because I don't know if I apply correctly for the Biometrics appointments. They just send me that automatic response, but didn't confirm that my request was recive...Could you kindly tell me if I need to send some form or some specific information to that email address?
Also could you tell me how many days it takes to get an appointment?
Thank you for your time ☺

AGF

Jul 16, 2022
The letter would have instructed you to book an appointment at your nearest VFS?
Hi
Yes, but my nearest vac is the Embassy of Canada in Havana and they provide little information about the process. That's why I was wondering if someone has already done the Biometric appointment...

rdrumsb

Jul 11, 2014
Hi
Yes, but my nearest vac is the Embassy of Canada in Havana and they provide little information about the process. That's why I was wondering if someone has already done the Biometric appointment...
We sent the email to the address and they replied a few days later . The biometric appointment is directly at the Canadian Embassy.
Hi
Thanks for writing me back
I applied just a couple of days ago. I am worried, because I don't know if I apply correctly for the Biometrics appointments. They just send me that automatic response, but didn't confirm that my request was recive...Could you kindly tell me if I need to send some form or some specific information to that email address?
Also could you tell me how many days it takes to get an appointment?
Thank you for your time ☺
You have to wait 1 week sometimes 2 to get the appointment. If you received an automated message, it means that they received your message. Just be patient.

rdrumsb

Jul 11, 2014
Hi
We sent the email to the address and they replied a few days later . The biometric appointment is directly at the Canadian Embassy.

rdrumsb

Jul 11, 2014
Hello, did you manage to get your appointment yet? I sent the email on July 19 and still don't have an appointment for my sister.
My wife received the appointment back in April and it did take 5 business days for them to reply. She got them done on April 14th. I am sorry they have halted the service this summer.