+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa information - urgent

need

May 8, 2019
I need urgent help here. My brother applied for visitor visa thru an agent in 2018. which was refused as per agent. My brother says he didn't signed the application form the agent says they will apply online no signature required. he took the passports, and all the necessary documents from him. and after two months he said visa is refused and gave back the passports. We don't know what information he filled in the forms and now when my brother wants to apply the visa again there is some sensitive information that we don't want to lie about but want to know what was filled in the previous forms. Is there a way we can request that information from Canada Immigration. Because agent is not reachable.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You can’t get your application back and view previous submitted forms. You could order GCMS note but that will only tell you reasons for refusal. Do you know the reasons for refusal.?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No he didn't tell us. He said it refused.
Do you know how we can request GCMS?
Google “Order GCMS notes” and there are a number of companies that can do it. GCMS notes will state reasons for refusal. Hopefully he didn’t get a 5 year ban.

need

May 8, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
I found the form. If he got the ban then GCMS will show us? I am really worried because that agent is acting weird when we ask the reason and explanation.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the reply.
I found the form. If he got the ban then GCMS will show us? I am really worried because that agent is acting weird when we ask the reason and explanation.
You said agent is not reachable but acting weird. GCMS notes will mention a ban and because it was in 2018, you can’t overturn it because you need to respond within 30-60 days to the procedural fairness letter. Your agent would have received the PFL back in 2018.

need

May 8, 2019
HI

Yes agent is not reachable because we only have his phone number and when we asked him about the reason and explanation he got abusive and blocked my brother.
Thanks we will try to apply for the GCMS and will see what we can do. I hope there is no ban

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HI

Yes agent is not reachable because we only have his phone number and when we asked him about the reason and explanation he got abusive and blocked my brother.
Thanks we will try to apply for the GCMS and will see what we can do. I hope there is no ban
Hope for the best.