+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa has exceeded normal processing times

MomC

Jun 4, 2017
I'm new here! Submitted application online (Philippines) May 7 2017. Still no results yet until today. Should I be worried? Plan to leave July for my cousin's wedding.. hope someone can help. TIA.
Got approved! After 4 months of waiting :) almost withdrew
Code:
my application good thing I didn't!

piathealanis

Jun 24, 2017
I have submitted Canada visitor visa online application from Ahmedabad, India. Below is my the flow:

16th March 2017 - Online Application Submitted
17th March 2017 - Application Received by CIC. No any Documents needed. Status is "In Progress".
18th March 2017 - Application Updated Mail but haven't found any Updates on Account

Then, No Any updates till date.

I also send CSE two times but haven't got any reply.

I have flight on 1st May, 2017 and also submitted flight ticket with Application.

What should I do now? Please help. I'm Frustrated.
Hello did u get any updates for your application yet? The same happened to me, i submitted plane tickets and the travel itinerary has passed.

Muren

Apr 12, 2018
Hi Everybody,
I sent email to CIC regarding my appli,,, I submitted my appli,, on June 2017,
They sent me this email back

Your file is in queue for review by the Migration Officer. An exact time frame is not foreseeable at this stage.

We estimate that the review of your file may exceed the average processing timeframe. Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

We will contact as soon further information may be available.

Is that normal or how long will take , need help pls thanks .

Muren

Apr 12, 2018
Hi Everybody,

Your file is in queue for review by the Migration Officer. An exact time frame is not foreseeable at this stage.

We estimate that the review of your file may exceed the average processing timeframe. Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Everybody,

Did you get your visa??