+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa GRANTED!(Wife of PR)

Ashmi

Feb 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
I would like to apply for trv after I get my sponsorship approval in the coming time. Now I have few questions regarding this
1) as medical are not done upfront is it important to give medical certificates with your trv application?
2) i would like to do my pcc before even starting the application (spousal pr) is it possible? Do the official ask for any form or letter?

I have not started the spousal sponsorship application yet, but would like to know about it so I can be prepared accordingly! Applicant- Delhi

Thanks in advance

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
dasaripoorna said:
Hi Friends My wife TRV got approved. Applied on 11/January. Got Passport Request on 17/January. I have Submitted these Documents

Job Letter of Mine & Wife
Provided pay stubs for 2 Months
Bank Statements for 2 Months Including Joint Account Bank Stmt from India
Proof of Funds from my side, Wife Parents Bank Statements,My Father Bank Statement
Chartered Accountant letter stating Property Assessment In India both from my Side & Wife & Gold
Strong Ties to Back Home(Need to Return to work & Parents Notarized Affidavit)
Blocked Tickets Two way (Not Confirmed Two Way Ticket with help of Agent)
Duration 2 months
Purpose of visit # First Year Marriage Anniversary
Invitation Letter from My Side
Letter of Explanation from Wife(Reason for Visiting & Our plans during her Visit)
Proof of Relationship(Marriage Certificate) & Wedding Card & Marriage Photos
Medicals Acknowledgement
Hi,

Congrats on visa approval!! Thank you very much for the info!
Did you get the passport request through email or by mail?

I applied visitor visa for my wife online on Feb 10 and still didn't receive any response :'(

Thank you!!

VI1234

Jan 30, 2017
Thank you very much for all the info. I Apply to TRV on February 14 and I approved the visa and soon I will visit my husband. :)

Jasmine1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hi All,

I am new to the forum and submitted spouse application in April 2017. I am planning to apply for TRV in coming months.Just reading through the comments by individuals they are really helful

I have one question from_Mumbai: Chartered Accountant letter stating Property Assessment In India both from my Side & Wife & Gold

Do we first need to evaluate the Jewelry? Do you have any specific sample letter for this. I am planning for Jewelry as an asset

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Hello.
I submit a sponsorship application for my hhusband back in 2015 and still we have been waiting and nothing. I want him to come for a visit however i am not sure about something
There are two options...apply online qnd apply by paper...
If i want to get a specific document notarized...how can i do that if i want to send the application online? Does this mean i have to send it by paper because the notary seal will not show if i send it online?

Please help! Thanks!

Blueberry_24

Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26 September 2016 (Valid till 30 September 2017)
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
7/12/2016 (NDVO mail 12-12-16)
Med's Request
Verification call from NDVO on 11May 2017
Med's Done....
Medical updated on ECAS 12 May 2017
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
fjay said:
Hello.
I submit a sponsorship application for my hhusband back in 2015 and still we have been waiting and nothing. I want him to come for a visit however i am not sure about something
There are two options...apply online qnd apply by paper...
If i want to get a specific document notarized...how can i do that if i want to send the application online? Does this mean i have to send it by paper because the notary seal will not show if i send it online?

Please help! Thanks!

You can scan and upload the documents online.

Blueberry_24

Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26 September 2016 (Valid till 30 September 2017)
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
7/12/2016 (NDVO mail 12-12-16)
Med's Request
Verification call from NDVO on 11May 2017
Med's Done....
Medical updated on ECAS 12 May 2017
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
Jasmine1 said:
Hi All,

I am new to the forum and submitted spouse application in April 2017. I am planning to apply for TRV in coming months.Just reading through the comments by individuals they are really helful

I have one question from_Mumbai: Chartered Accountant letter stating Property Assessment In India both from my Side & Wife & Gold

Do we first need to evaluate the Jewelry? Do you have any specific sample letter for this. I am planning for Jewelry as an asset
You need to go to the certified jeweller to get total jewellery value certificate and then submit all your assest certificate to CA so he can give you one letter on his later head with total value of ur assest (jewellery, property, FD etc...)

Jasmine1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
dasaripoorna said:
Hi Friends My wife TRV got approved. Applied on 11/January. Got Passport Request on 17/January. I have Submitted these Documents

Job Letter of Mine & Wife
Provided pay stubs for 2 Months
Bank Statements for 2 Months Including Joint Account Bank Stmt from India
Proof of Funds from my side, Wife Parents Bank Statements,My Father Bank Statement
Chartered Accountant letter stating Property Assessment In India both from my Side & Wife & Gold
Strong Ties to Back Home(Need to Return to work & Parents Notarized Affidavit)
Blocked Tickets Two way (Not Confirmed Two Way Ticket with help of Agent)
Duration 2 months
Purpose of visit # First Year Marriage Anniversary

Hi dasaripoorna,

Congratulations for your approval,

Do you have sample letters for Parents Notarized affidavit and CA letter stating property assessment
Invitation Letter from My Side?

Jasmine1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Blueberry_24 said:
You need to go to the certified jeweller to get total jewellery value certificate and then submit all your assest certificate to CA so he can give you one letter on his later head with total value of ur assest (jewellery, property, FD etc...)
Thanks Blueberry,

Do you have any sample for CA letters and Parents notarized letter?

Thanks

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Blueberry_24 said:
You can scan and upload the documents online.
But the notary seal will not show if i scan it ..
do i have to get the financial support documents notarized to say i will support my spouse? Or is it not necessary?

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Hello Guys,

My wife will be traveling on visitor visa and I booked one way ticket, I am planning to book return ticket(will cancel later) as sometimes airlines ask for return.

My question is :- Do I need to have return flight from same airline?

Jasmine1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
may4ank said:
Hello Guys,

My wife will be traveling on visitor visa and I booked one way ticket, I am planning to book return ticket(will cancel later) as sometimes airlines ask for return.

My question is :- Do I need to have return flight from same airline?

It is not necessary to have a return flight of same airline however it should be refundable later.

Also, Can you please share the list of documents you prepared for your wife and sample letter for Invitation/CA letter/affidavit etc.
I am April applicant and planning for TRV

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Adiraj123 said:
Honestly I am not sure about it , my wife didn't had any refusal on her visa and didn't had any travel history. But please wait till you get SA approval and AOR2 so that you can put these as backup . I will send you the format in the evening as I am at work right now and all the documents are in my home laptop. Thanks.
Can you please also send me the format for everytbing? I applied to sponsor my husband in 2015 and still we are waiting .. it has been more than two years. I want to apply for visitors visa so please send me all the sample letters i would greatly appreciate it if you help me
fatmahjahim@yahoo.com

Jasmine1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
fjay said:
Can you please also send me the format for everytbing? I applied to sponsor my husband in 2015 and still we are waiting .. it has been more than two years. I want to apply for visitors visa so please send me all the sample letters i would greatly appreciate it if you help me
fatmahjahim@yahoo.com

I am looking for sample letters too. Would be really helpful if you can forward the same jasminenehra81@gmail.com