Waived
Passport Req..
21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-01-2017
LANDED..........
12-05-2017
AG15 said:
Do we really need to book return ticket while applying for Trv.
Thanks
It's not necessary (we didn't book one), but you need to provide solid proof that the applicant will return and not overstay. If the applicant doesn't have enough ties to their home/resident country (e.g. proof of employment, property, assets), a return ticket at least demonstrates intent to return.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
singviet said:
It's not necessary (we didn't book one), but you need to provide solid proof that the applicant will return and not overstay. If the applicant doesn't have enough ties to their home/resident country (e.g. proof of employment, property, assets), a return ticket at least demonstrates intent to return.
Thanks for reply

sukhman88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
28-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront in April 2016
Hello everyone,
I am preparing documents for online TRV for my husband. Are there only 2 forms? Family information and application for visitors visa form ?

trv_237

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016
Hi All,

I am a permanent resident doing my PhD and I want to invite my wife on TRV for short stay in Canada.
We applied two times from India VFS office they rejected our application.

We submitted all necessary documentation such as 1) marriage certificate with photos, 2) chat history from Skype and emails, 3)affidaviat from both families stating finances and family ties, 4)travel history, 5) my wife's current job offer letter and next job when she returns to India.6)Bank details from my wife

From my side, 1) we provided invitation letter, 2) covering letter, 3)utility bills, 4) rental agreement, 5) bank statements form last 8 months, letter from Department, supervisor as well as university stating my scholarship details.6) PR card and driving licence copy
Reason for rejection were

First time: Current employment status, family ties in Canada etc
Second time: Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties I am not satisfied that you would respect terms of your admission as a TR residents in Canada.

We are now confused what to do with these rejection reasons. I think our case is straight forward but still dont know why is being rejected.

Do you guys think submitting online application from Canada will help?

Please guide us guys.. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
trv_237 said:
Hi All,

I am a permanent resident doing my PhD and I want to invite my wife on TRV for short stay in Canada.

We submitted all necessary documentation such as 1) marriage certificate with photos, 2) chat history from Skype and emails, 3)affidaviat from both families stating finances and family ties, 4)travel history, 5) my wife's current job offer letter and next job when she returns to India.6)Bank details from my wife

From my side, 1) we provided invitation letter, 2) covering letter, 3)utility bills, 4) rental agreement, 5) bank statements form last 8 months, letter from Department, supervisor as well as university stating my scholarship details.6) PR card and driving licence copy

Second time: Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties I am not satisfied that you would respect terms of your admission as a TR residents in Canada.

We are now confused what to do with these rejection reasons. I think our case is straight forward but still dont know why is being rejected.

Thanks in advance

Same happened with me ..
We submitted everything 2 times :- One from canada and second from india but both time funny reasons were there

1. Marriage proofs...Employment prospects,Family ties like that

Just that show them solid proof of wife coming back to india post meeting or apply for PR

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi guys, im trying to apply for a TRV for PR application (spousal sponsorship) is in process.

I am worried that i dont have much ties to prove that i will come back to my country. I do have a job, and i intend to provide a leave approval letter from my employer, however i do not have any investments, property, loan, etc or any business that i would need to come back and wind up, or any family obligations.

Please suggest whats the best way to go about it.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
trv_237 said:
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
You know wait for a while don't send another application. Sometimes Visa officer thought applicant just want to go to Canada. They don't understand the feelings. Is your family application for your wife in process or not.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
sukhman88 said:
Hello everyone,
I am preparing documents for online TRV for my husband. Are there only 2 forms? Family information and application for visitors visa form ?
There is use of representative too.you still need to sign it if you are hiring it or not.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
MM345 said:
Hi guys, im trying to apply for a TRV for PR application (spousal sponsorship) is in process.

I am worried that i dont have much ties to prove that i will come back to my country. I do have a job, and i intend to provide a leave approval letter from my employer, however i do not have any investments, property, loan, etc or any business that i would need to come back and wind up, or any family obligations.

Please suggest whats the best way to go about it.
Go give it a try once there are few applicants who got trv without any job and pr in process. So go ahead provide a strong purpose of visit letter.
Gud luck.

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
hello ALL

I have question I got the trv approved and looking to book my airfair tickets since my pr is already in process from last 17 onths so never know when I will get that and have to go back to India ..so I wonder if I have to book my ticket two way or just single is ok
as I am planning to just book single way and book retuen whenever I have to go back
please reply and everyone's input is greatly appreciated
thank you!

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
Tarundhingraa said:
Just Single is fine anyways...
otherwise u can see at the starting of 6th month what needs to be done
will they not make any issue at the airport that having single ticket means you will not return back

sukhman88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
28-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront in April 2016
punjabikudi26 said:
hello ALL

I have question I got the trv approved and looking to book my airfair tickets since my pr is already in process from last 17 onths so never know when I will get that and have to go back to India ..so I wonder if I have to book my ticket two way or just single is ok
as I am planning to just book single way and book retuen whenever I have to go back
thank you!
A friend of mine booked two-way, just to be on safe side.
How did you applied for TRV? Is it paper or online?How long it took to get approved for you?

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
punjabikudi26 said:
hello ALL

thank you!
Go with two way. Congrats for ur trv approval.