+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa GRANTED!(Wife of PR)

Adiraj123

Mar 30, 2016
sukhman88 said:
Congrats , I have just applied spouse application for my husband. I want to apply his visitors visa. But he had a study visa refusal . Do you think it will impact visitors visa? Also if you can share format of invitation and cover letter at daisymathew789@gmail.com, I would highly appreciate that.
Honestly I am not sure about it , my wife didn't had any refusal on her visa and didn't had any travel history. But please wait till you get SA approval and AOR2 so that you can put these as backup . I will send you the format in the evening as I am at work right now and all the documents are in my home laptop. Thanks.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Adiraj123 said:
Honestly I am not sure about it , my wife didn't had any refusal on her visa and didn't had any travel history. But please wait till you get SA approval and AOR2 so that you can put these as backup . I will send you the format in the evening as I am at work right now and all the documents are in my home laptop. Thanks.
Kindly PM me the format as well please :)

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When visitors lands here and the border secutiry officer asks for length of stay, can visitor just say for 3 months? Or does visitor need to show proof of return flight ticket to show that they intend to go back in 3 months?

If border officer grants visa for 3 months, how can we stay beyond that time period?

jul2014

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2016
Doc's Request.
17-10-2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Somehow medical result is valid until 4th Apr 2017
Interview........
NA, BGC - 6th Dec, Decision made - 7th Dec
Passport Req..
11-12-2016
Hi,

When my wife came to Canada on tourist visa, office asked for return ticket (Which we had). Based on that officer gave us 6 months visa (Stamp on passport).

Hope this helps.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
botsmith2004 said:
When visitors lands here and the border secutiry officer asks for length of stay, can visitor just say for 3 months? Or does visitor need to show proof of return flight ticket to show that they intend to go back in 3 months?

If border officer grants visa for 3 months, how can we stay beyond that time period?
You can purchase return ticket when you get the visa and then show it to the CBSA when you arrive, then refund the ticket and apply to CIC for an extension.

Hardcookie

Jan 30, 2016
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
Adiraj123 said:
Please assist me with the format too. We would like to apply for the visitors visa immediately after AOR2

newbee1990

Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
23-08-2016(SA)
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
Interview........
24-08-2016 (AOR2)
Passport Req..
30-08-2016 (TRV PPR)
Hi Adiraj123
Please also send me the format.
I read your other posts too. You boosted my energy by sharing your case.
Your help is much appreciated.

sukhman88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
28-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront in April 2016
Adiraj123 said:
Thanks, I will wait. highly appreciate your help.

Adiraj123

Mar 30, 2016
sukhman88 said:
Thanks, I will wait. highly appreciate your help.
I followed the same invitation letter and purpose for travel letter as posted by another member in this forum as it matched my situation :Spouse has no travel history but has a job in the country, please see below , instead of putting a enclosed document list in each letter , I created a single enclosed document list and attached it with invitation letter :

Sponsor Invitation Letter for TRV

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

September 20th, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Application for Visitor Visa for my spouse (wife)

I, xxxxx, am happily married to my wife, xxxx since xxxx as per Hindu customs and rituals. We met each other via family members and our marriage can be referred to being ‘arranged’.
I am a naturalized Canadian citizen, born on xxxx, and currently residing at xxxx. My cellular contact number is xxxx. I'm currently working as a xxxx with the xxxx (hereafter referred to as xxxx), for over xxxx. My start date at the xxxx was xxxx. Previously, I have worked at xxxx from xxxx to xxxx as an Electrical Engineer. My annual salary is xxxx. I graduated from xxxx in xxxx from Electrical Engineering discipline and have been working for the past xxxx years. I receive approximately xxxx after taxes bi-weekly and have approximately xxxx in RRSP’s, TFSA’s and other day-to-day savings accounts, excluding the principle invested in my home. I will be sponsoring my wife’s entire trip to Canada. Please find enclosed my Notice of Assessment for the past three (3) years and my employer reference letters.

The purpose of writing this invitation letter is to invite the applicant, my wife who is a citizen of India, to come to Canada in order to visit me, and also to travel to few other cities, like Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottawa and Montreal together. We would also be celebrating the Hindu festivals of Dusshera (October 22nd) and Diwali (November 11th) together. As per Hindu beliefs, these festivals are considered to be very auspicious and a good omen for a newly married couple. The proposed length of stay is four (4) weeks from October 17th, 2015 – November 13th, 2015.

Please find below a few pertinent details about my wife (the applicant):

Name: xxxx
Date and Place of Birth:
Education & Occupation:
Addresses: Before marriage
After marriage
Passport Number:
Contact Information:

As per our traditions, after marriage she is living with my parents (her parents-in-law). My parents, my maternal grandmother and my wife currently live at the above noted address. My parents, who are retired, own this house. My wife was living with her parents and her older sister prior to marriage at the above noted address.
I would like you to consider my wife’s, xxxx visitor visa application for the following reasons:

Family Ties: My wife was born and brought up in xxxx, India and is currently working as a xxxx at xxxx, which is a leading IT software training institute in xxxx. She has an immediate family of four (4) that includes her parents, older sister and herself. She was born and brought up in a joint-family household which comprised of her grandparents, paternal uncles and aunts and her cousins living under one house in xxxx, India. In 2004, my wife’s parents bought their own house and have been residing there ever since (address noted above). My wife also has many relatives living in xxxx itself, and has no family members or relatives residing in Canada, with the exception of myself and my older brother. Therefore, my wife’s family ties in India are very strong and she has a very compelling tie to return to India after her visit in October 2015.

Education and Employment History: My wife has completed her Masters in xxxx. Due to the high job demand of software consultants and growth potential in this field, she had taken courses in Java and SAP Basis. Her employment history includes being a research assistant for her professor while in university and a xxxx since May 2015. She has accrued sufficient funds over the course of time and if required, has funds from her parents as well as my parents to support her for the duration of this trip.
Our history: My wife and I got married on xxxx and had our marriage registered on xxxx in xxxx, India. Please refer to enclosed marriage certificate. I have visited India twice in total. My 1st visit to India was from xxxx, 2015 – xxxx, 2015. We got engaged and married during this time and also held our reception and celebrated our honeymoon. My 2nd visit to India was from xxxx, 2015 – xxxx, 2015 to spend more time with my newly wedded wife. However, my wife has never been to Canada before, and we have talked about her coming to Canada to not only visit me and my brother and friends, but also to travel around to explore a little bit of Canadian culture. More importantly, I want her to visit me so that she can see what it would feel like to live in Canada, to reside in her future house, and what her lifestyle would be like in future.

She currently has a Permanent Resident (PR) application with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), with me being the sponsor. The UCI number is xxxx and Application No.: xxxx. I have already been approved as a Sponsor on xxxx and her file has been transferred to the New Delhi Visa Office. According to the CIC website, it would take another 17 months for my wife to be granted the PR. I recently started a new job and hence, I am unable to take any vacation days since I am still on my probationary period at work (my probation period ends on xxxx, 2015) and haven’t accrued enough vacation days yet (I have accrued a total of only six (6) vacation days to date). I feel it is only reasonable that after having visited her twice already in the current year, I would like for her to visit me at least once.
My wife’s stay in Canada: During my wife’s stay in Canada, she will reside with me in my home in xxxx; therefore she will incur no living expenses. Please refer to attached mortgage document showing proof of ownership. I will also be the one driving her around the city, so she will have no transportation expenses. I will be working on the weekdays, while my wife will remain home until I return. In the evenings, we will be visiting my friends around the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), dinner and movie dates and enjoy the fall weather.

Please find below our proposed itinerary:

October 17th, 2015: Arrival at Pearson International Airport, Toronto (Please see the enclosed airline travel ticket itinerary). Pick her up and bring her to my home in xxxx.
October 18th, 2015: Grocery shopping and rest at my home;
October 19th, 2015 – October 21st, 2015: I will be going to work, while my wife stays at home. Either stay at home or go shopping, dinner, movies etc. in the evening;
October 22nd, 2015: I will be taking the day off to go to a temple (xxxx located at xxxx) and celebrate the occasion of Dusshera with my brother and friends;
October 23rd, 2015 – October 25th, 2015: Take Friday off from work and go to Ottawa for the weekend. We will be staying at my friends place in Ottawa. My friends name is xxxx and he lives in his own house at xxxx. He lives with his wife and daughter. xxxx works at xxxx in Ottawa. During this trip, we will be visiting Downtown Ottawa, Parliament Hill, visit Canadian museum of natural history, Canadian Science and Technology Museum. Our evenings will be spent at Byward Market and enjoying different cuisines. Our nights will be spent with xxxx and his family. We will be driving back to xxxx on Sunday, October 25th, 2015. xxxx and his family were guests at my wedding in India in xxxx, 2015. Refer to attached pictures;
October 26th, 2015 – October 29th, 2015: Regular work week schedule. Spend time with my wife in the evenings;
October 30th, 2015 – November 1st, 2015: Take Friday off from work and visit Downtown Toronto, CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Casa Loma, Toronto Islands, Art Gallery of Ontario, Rogers Centre to watch the Bluejays capture the World Series. The Rogers Centre option is purely hypothetical at this juncture.
November 2nd, 2015 – November 5th, 2015: Regular work week schedule. Spend time with my wife in the evenings;
November 6th, 2015 – November 8th, 2015: Take Friday off from work and visit Montreal for the weekend. We will be staying at Novotel Montreal located at 1180 rue de la Montagne, Montreal, Québec H3G 1Z1 and visit Old Montreal, Mont Royal, Notre-Dame Basilica, take a boat cruise on Saint Lawrence River and enjoy Montreal’s fine cuisine;
November 9th, 2015 – November 10th, 2015: Go to work for the two (2) days and spend time with my wife in the evenings;
November 11th, 2015 – November 12th, 2015: Take two (2) days off from work and go to Swami Narayan Temple located at 61 Claireville Dr, Toronto, ON M9W 5Z7 to celebrate the biggest Hindu festival in our calendar, Diwali. Drive to Niagara Falls for the evening and spend the night at Marriot Fallsview located at 6740 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3W6. We will be driving back to xxxx on November 12th, 2015;
November 13th, 2015: Wife leaves Canada for India.

As mentioned previously, all food, entertainment, shopping and miscellaneous expenses will be taken care of by me. My wife will still bring funds to Canada (around $xxxx.00), but her funds will only serve as a backup source.

I would like to strongly state that my wife will not overstay her visa and she is aware of all the rules and regulations pertaining to the Temporary Resident Visa. She would not jeopardize her PR Application by overstaying in Canada on a visitor visa. She also does not plan on working, or seek work while on this visa nor do anything else that would violate the terms of the visitor visa. She needs to report back to her work in India on November 16th, 2015. She would also be purchasing travel insurance for the duration of her trip. Therefore, I would not have to bear any unexpected medical costs for her. Also, my dad will be undergoing a medical procedure on his ailing knees for rheumatoid arthritis in early 2016. My wife, who has become a strong support for my retired parents, will be helping my parents with their daily chores after the surgery. I have also travelled the world extensively (as can be observed on my enclosed passport copies) and have never overstayed my welcome in any country, proving my track-record.
Since this is our first year of marriage, we would like to spend these four (4) weeks together and return back to our obligations and routine after. We have already spent each other’s birthdays apart this year. Having considered my wife’s strong family ties back home in India, lack of criminal record, well-paying and genuine occupation, detailed plans of her stay while in Canada, healthy amount of funds for her stay, travel insurance, as well as my job and assets, and my Sponsorship Approval from CIC, I sincerely request that you could grant my wife, xxxx, a temporary visitor visa to Canada.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Sincerely,

xxxx

Enclosed documents:
• My passport copy showing my travel dates to India and travel history around the western hemisphere;
• Sponsorship Approval Letter from CIC
• My current and past pay stubs;
• Employment letter;
• My bank statements;
• My investments (RRSP’s);
• My Notice of Assessments’;
• Mortgage papers;
• Utility Bills;

Reason for Visit Letter

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

September 22, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Application for my Temporary Resident Visa to Canada

I, XXXX, wife of XXXX, am writing this letter in the hopes of demonstrating why I would like to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to Canada. I was born in XXXX, India and until recently, I had been living in XXXX with my parents and extended family since birth. I got married to my husband, who is a Canadian citizen, on XXXX. As per Hindu traditions, I am currently living with my in-laws since our marriage, while my husband has gone back to Canada.

My main purpose of applying for a visitor visa is to visit and spend time with my husband, celebrate two (2) Hindu festivals – Dusshera on October 22 and Diwali on November 11, and get accustomed to the Canadian culture. He has visited me in India twice already this year, and spent almost two (2) months in total together. It is difficult for him to travel based on his new job and its requirements, busy work schedule and lack of vacation days, so therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to spend time with him in Canada. We have already applied for my Permanent Residence (PR) visa and my husband was recently granted Sponsorship Approval.

Please find below a few pertinent details about me (the applicant):
Name: XXXX
Date and Place of Birth:
Education & Occupation:
Addresses: Before marriage
After marriage
Passport Number:
Contact Information:
My husband will be sponsoring my trip including food, accommodation, entertainment and other miscellaneous items while I reside in Canada. My husband lives in his own home in XXXX, Canada. Please find below details about my husband.
Name:
Date of Birth:
Education and Occupation:
Address:
Contact Information:

I would like to stay in Canada for a period of four (4) weeks, starting from XXXX 17, 2015 – XXXX 13, 2015. During my stay, I will be living with my husband in his home in XXXX, Canada. We will also be visiting one of the biggest temples in North America during this visit. He is an Electrical Engineer earning a salary of $ XXXX a year with a healthy bank balance and no dependents. He will be working on weekdays while I stay at his house. On the weekends, we will be travelling to Ottawa, Montreal and Niagara Falls and visiting his brother and friends living in Toronto and its suburbs. My husband will be my only source of transportation, so I will not have to spend on taxis or public transit. He will also buy me private travel and health insurance during my stay. I would also be bringing approximately Rs. 2,00,000 (CAD $4,000) along with me. Since my husband is willing to support my entire trip to Canada, these funds will be used as a last resort.

Please find below the reasons why I should be granted a TRV:

I, XXXX, hereby solemnly swear that the following statements are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. I acknowledge that the purpose of this letter is to establish my reasons for applying for the Temporary Resident Visa to Canada and to assure you that I will return to India within the specified time mentioned on the TRV or November 13, 2015, whichever is the earliest. I will not overstay or break any conditions set forth in the TRV.

1. We have applied for my Permanent Residency to Canada under the Family Sponsorship program (UCI# XXXX and Application# XXXX). Recently, my husband was granted his Sponsorship Approval. Please find attached Sponsorship Approval Letter. We would not do anything illegal to jeopardize our PR application especially by overstaying on a visitor visa. I just want to visit my husband since we're newly married and I miss him.

2. I grew up in a joint-family household and have lived my entire life in XXXX, India. The household consisted of my parents and my older sister, paternal grandparents, my paternal uncles and aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews. In 2004, my parents decided to buy their own place. I have resided at the above noted address for the past 11 years. After marriage, I started living with my in-laws in XXXX, India. I am very close to my parents, sister and her two (2) children, in-laws as well as several uncles and aunts and cousins. Hence, my family ties to India are still very strong and I would be returning to India after my trip.

3. One of the strongest reasons I would like to visit my husband in Canada is because my trip dates would coincide with two (2) very important Hindu festivals. As per Hindu beliefs, celebrating these festivals together by the newly wedded couple are considered to be very auspicious and lucky for them. We have already missed each other’s birthdays this year and would love to spend some precious time together before the Canadian winter hits.

4. Although I do not have an extensive travel history yet, I do intend to travel the world along with my husband eventually. North America would be the 1st continent I would like to explore followed by Europe. My husband has been able to visit several cities in Canada and USA as well as Europe and has never overstayed in any country. My husband had mentioned several times about the “fall colours” and I would love to experience this first hand.

5. If required, I have enough funds to sponsor my own trip to Canada since I have been working since my University days as a research assistant to my professor. Presently I am working as a software programming trainer (XXXX) at XXXX since XXXX. My leave has been granted from October 19 – November 13 and I would have to resume work from November 16. Please refer to attached pay-slips, employment and leave letter from my current employer.

6. I have approximately Rs. XXXX in two (2) separate fixed deposits. These deposits are held jointly with my father-in-law. This amount was acquired through my savings from work, and I received some of this amount as a gift from my relatives and friends and in-laws at our wedding. Please refer to attached fixed deposit certificates. This proves that I am economically stable.

7. I am also an active member of my community and a Lioness Club member. I have volunteered at several social service activities organized by the club including providing financial support to the local old age homes and orphanages, educational support for the poor students, conducting health check-up and blood donation camps, providing clothes to the needy etc.

8. My father-in-law needs to undergo knee surgery due to rheumatoid arthritis in the coming few months. Due to the age of my in-laws, I would have to be present here in India to help my mother-in-law with the daily chores. I have grown very attached to my in-laws since I have been living with them since February, 2015.

9. I would also have to close out all my current activities mentioned above in India before I move to Canada on my PR visa, which would require considerable amount of time and effort.
Since my PR application will likely take a long time to complete (another 17 months according to Citizenship and Immigration Canada website), I don't want to be apart from my husband too often, therefore I only ask that I be given a chance to visit and spend time with him. I do not wish to ruin my PR application by overstaying in Canada, which will only keep my husband and me apart for longer, so you can be certain that I will absolutely leave Canada before my visa expires. Last, but not least, I have absolutely no intention of working during my stay and I assure you that I will not violate the terms of my visa, since my husband would take care of all my expenses.
I hope this letter will help convince you of my genuine desire to visit my husband and that I would leave Canada at the end of my stay.

Thank you for your time and patience.
Sincerely,

XXXX
Enclosed documents:
• My passport copy
• Marriage certificate
• Employment and leave letter
• Pay slips
• My fixed deposits certificates
• My education certificates
• My Identification proofs (pan card, adhaar card and driving license)
• Police clearance certificate
• E-Medical Upfront Medical Notification information sheet

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jul2014 said:
Hi,

When my wife came to Canada on tourist visa, office asked for return ticket (Which we had). Based on that officer gave us 6 months visa (Stamp on passport).

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply. We do have the return ticket but it is dated for just 2 weeks after landing. So am wondering if the return ticket date influences the visa exit date from the officer. I know a couple of people who's wives got only 2 and 3 month visitor visa and they too had return ticket dates.

What time gap did your wife have for the return ticket from the date of landing? 2 months? Or lesser/greater than that?

Hardcookie

Jan 30, 2016
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
Thank you so much Adiraj for sharing. That is so kind of you.
All the best!

sukhman88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
28-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront in April 2016
Thank you Adiraj. This would be really helpful.

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
First of all thanks a lot everyone for the amazing guidance and help. God has send you all as Angels in my life

I have been approved for the visitor visa for 6 months
It's very strange that they gave me 6
Months

It expires in October. I have got a multiple entry visa
I need you guidance now for the ticket. Can I take a return ticket after 5 months ?? Or should I have only for 1
Month ?? Can you please guide ??

It would not have been possible without ur support
Thank you very much once again

God bless u all and I cannot put into words how much I am thank dil to you

Thank you

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - waived, AOR 2 - Jan20 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Drkdd said:
First of all thanks a lot everyone for the amazing guidance and help. God has send you all as Angels in my life

I have been approved for the visitor visa for 6 months
It's very strange that they gave me 6
Months

It expires in October. I have got a multiple entry visa
I need you guidance now for the ticket. Can I take a return ticket after 5 months ?? Or should I have only for 1
Month ?? Can you please guide ??

It would not have been possible without ur support
Thank you very much once again

God bless u all and I cannot put into words how much I am thank dil to you

Thank you

Hey Congrats Drkdd..

Mine is still in process.. its more than month now..

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Thank you
I am sure you will get it
If they asked or addiction all docs it means there is a positivity
Don't worry just e positive u will get it

God bless you