House documents which is on my name and my husbands name
30k CAD from my husbands side and 8lakhs from my side
2 lic bonds on my name
Marriage certificate
Our daughter's birth certificate
Aadhar
Pan card
Driving license
House lease document which my husband has taken in canada stating we three will be staying there.
My husbands paystubs
His employment letter
10 photos.

That's it!
Hey thanks a lot

Are you employed ?? And is it ok if the house in India is not on my name ?? As I am staying with my parents and my husband is a Canadian citizen. So I do not have a house in India on my name. Hey and if you don't mind can u please tell me that did U show 30000 CAD in your husbands account in Canada ?? Or over all investment in Canada ?? As my husband is till struggling and has only about 15000 CAD in account. And also same with me I have around 1.5 lakh in my account but other FD AND SHARES are around 20 lakhs. Will this do?? Please guide

Srilatha

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1: 06-10-2015, AOR2: 02-11-2015
File Transfer...
25-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-04-2015
No i am not employed...
If house is not on ur name.. Then that might not help...
See if u can provide any other strong ties to india..

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Srilatha said:
No i am not employed...
If house is not on ur name.. Then that might not help...
See if u can provide any other strong ties to india..

Hey thanks a lot

Are you employed ?? And is it ok if the house in India is not on my name ?? As I am staying with my parents and my husband is a Canadian citizen. So I do not have a house in India on my name. Hey and if you don't mind can u please tell me that did U show 30000 CAD in your husbands account in Canada ?? Or over all investment in Canada ?? As my husband is till struggling and has only about 15000 CAD in account. And also same with me I have around 1.5 lakh in my account but other FD AND SHARES are around 20 lakhs. Will this do?? Please guide

Srilatha

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
25-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-04-2015
30000 CAD in his account in canada

Srilatha

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
25-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-04-2015
Hey I'm not really sure about the other questions..
May be seniors can help

vnarayan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Hi DrkDD,

Do not worry. Show everything you have with all the necessary documentation. 1.5L with FD and shares worth 20L is more than enough to show that you have enough investments or funds in India. You can use this point and use it to your advantage of establishing strong home ties. Regardless, show all the funds you have with all the documentation and I am pretty sure you will be fine.

All the best!

Thanks and Regards,
Vinod

india8055

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Hello Friends,

I am applying visitor visa to my wife can you all help me with invitation letter , cover letters and documentation please.

My status in canada is PR, married on nov 29th. Before marriage my wife applied for visitor visa on nov-20th-2016 and file has been rejected and reason they mentioned travel history and purpose of visit.

And i already applied for her dependant PR waiting for AOR, Expecting AOR by Mar 2nd week.

My wife lives in India and currently she is working, but her employer will pay salary in cash.

Can you please guide me what documents i need to prepare to get visa.
If Possible can you email me at (kiranmuthr@gmail.com)

india8055

Star Member
May 28, 2014
india8055 said:
Hello Friends,

I am applying visitor visa to my wife can you all help me with invitation letter , cover letters and documentation please.

My status in canada is PR, married on nov 29th. Before marriage my wife applied for visitor visa on nov-20th-2016 and file has been rejected and reason they mentioned travel history and purpose of visit.

And i already applied for her dependant PR waiting for AOR, Expecting AOR by Mar 2nd week.

My wife lives in India and currently she is working, but her employer will pay salary in cash.

I am planning to apply for USA visitor visa also can you also please help me what documentation and reason i need to mention

R.S.

Sep 25, 2012
Hi... I am July 28th 2015 Applicant. My wife applied for online TRV on 3rd Oct 2015 but got denied on 21st oct 2015 saying travel history not financially sound and social ties etc. Following are the details :-
Cruise return Itenary of 15 days from Canada to USA, and explained in sponsor letter that we could not spent much time after marriage it was hardly a month. now wanna spend time and so that can celebrate our all 1st festivals together such as karwa chauth, diwali, x-mas, etc. it was for 2 months.
Indian 6 months Bank statement of 10 Lac and in Canada $ 9000
affidavit from my father that I am looking after all the busienss because my all family is in USA and green card holders. I am the only one in India. I do not have any property on my name and running family business. I applied when my father was in India for couple of months then I applied that he is there and I have to return before his departure.
My and my wife income tax returns
my wife's job letter, pay stubs, sponsor letter, Representative letter and a covering letter from myself. Photographs. but we did not get it.
Then my wife came to India and we celebrated our all festivals here. she was supposed to stay till 21st feb but she got her Citizenship Oath ceremony for 4th Jan. We tried to reschedule the air ticket before 3rd Jan but could not. Then she reached Canada on 16th Jan and sent all her required documents to Citizenship office that why she missed the oath and requested to reschedule it.

She received Oath letter in a week for 15th Feb. and she applied again for my TRV so that I can attend this event with all same documents. This time we submitted bank statement of 12 lac + $ 9500, property (shop and home) valuation papers which are on my father's name rest with his affidavit. and also submitted MP support letter and Oath Letter. This time we applied for 15 days. but its again rejected by saying travel history, purpose of visit (because oath was on 15th and got rejection on 22) , financial status and assets.

Can we re apply again for our marriage anniversary which is on 28th may. What additional documents we can submit. Pls. suggest. As I am handling my family business only which is on my father's name only. Do not have any property in my name.
Pls. suggest

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
R.S. said:
Hi... I am July 28th 2015 Applicant. My wife applied for online TRV on 3rd Oct 2015 but got denied on 21st oct 2015 saying travel history not financially sound and social ties etc. Following are the details :-
Cruise return Itenary of 15 days from Canada to USA, and explained in sponsor letter that we could not spent much time after marriage it was hardly a month. now wanna spend time and so that can celebrate our all 1st festivals together such as karwa chauth, diwali, x-mas, etc. it was for 2 months.
Indian 6 months Bank statement of 10 Lac and in Canada $ 9000
affidavit from my father that I am looking after all the busienss because my all family is in USA and green card holders. I am the only one in India. I do not have any property on my name and running family business. I applied when my father was in India for couple of months then I applied that he is there and I have to return before his departure.
My and my wife income tax returns
my wife's job letter, pay stubs, sponsor letter, Representative letter and a covering letter from myself. Photographs. but we did not get it.
Then my wife came to India and we celebrated our all festivals here. she was supposed to stay till 21st feb but she got her Citizenship Oath ceremony for 4th Jan. We tried to reschedule the air ticket before 3rd Jan but could not. Then she reached Canada on 16th Jan and sent all her required documents to Citizenship office that why she missed the oath and requested to reschedule it.

She received Oath letter in a week for 15th Feb. and she applied again for my TRV so that I can attend this event with all same documents. This time we submitted bank statement of 12 lac + $ 9500, property (shop and home) valuation papers which are on my father's name rest with his affidavit. and also submitted MP support letter and Oath Letter. This time we applied for 15 days. but its again rejected by saying travel history, purpose of visit (because oath was on 15th and got rejection on 22) , financial status and assets.

Can we re apply again for our marriage anniversary which is on 28th may. What additional documents we can submit. Pls. suggest. As I am handling my family business only which is on my father's name only. Do not have any property in my name.
Pls. suggest
hey i replied u on NDVO 2015 forum.. did u have tym 2 chck dat? if u do not have sufficient travel history, it becomes negative. dey don rely on u on the front that u ll return bak... even if u apply again, they reject u with the same reason..all the docs tht u submitted r fyn..

vnarayan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Hi Avantika,

As per the CIC rules, your husband or the spouse who is sponsoring cannot leave Canada until the wife gets PR of Canada. It is really not a good idea to take any risks at this stage. It could easily be a red flag if he remains out of Canada for a long time while your PR is getting processed. I would strongly suggest that you guys wait till you get PR and then decide if you still want to move to US on the basis of TN visa or remain in Canada.

All the best!

Thanks,
Vinod

R.S.

Sep 25, 2012
007JB said:
hey i replied u on NDVO 2015 forum.. did u have tym 2 chck dat? if u do not have sufficient travel history, it becomes negative. dey don rely on u on the front that u ll return bak... even if u apply again, they reject u with the same reason..all the docs tht u submitted r fyn..
Hi... as this forum is only for spouse TRV so posted here. It mean should not apply again??? And should wait for another 4 -5 months I guess as I am July 28th Applicant

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
india8055 said:
Hello Friends,

You should apply for visitor visa after you get AOR2. My friend's wife's visitor visa was stuck in process for months because their file hadn't reached NDVO yet.

R.S.

Sep 25, 2012
R.S. said:
Hi... as this forum is only for spouse TRV so posted here. It mean should not apply again??? And should wait for another 4 -5 months I guess as I am July 28th Applicant
I dont think so if a person is not having travel history then they will reject. I saw a case who got TRV even her spouse was on TRV in Canada (BCPNP) and no assets were there. Rs. 45000 shown in indian bank statement and $ 12000 shown in Canada. She got TRV and now in Canada.