Interview........
June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
July 05, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 09, 2016
LANDED..........
July 15, 2016
People who are applying for Visitor Visa from India, How are you applying for it? Online or by paper? Which is faster?

Thanks

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
90 % visit visa rejected for fmly clas

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone of you could help me with this dilemma ..... I'm sponsoring my wife who already has a visitors visa. She came to Canada with me after our wedding but had to visit back home for her sister's wedding last month. We got DM on 12th Jan and are hoping to get PPR very soon. But instead of PPR, we got a letter from CIC last week asking for current country of residence and a copy of her passport (which we got renewed because previous one was about to expire in Sept).

Now my wife is coming back to Canada on her visit visa next week. We are wondering, if she comes back and then we get a PPR, will she have to go back home to submit her passport or she can submit it here in Canada?

Please advise dear members. Thank you.

bishankhn

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
Nomination.....
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016 AOR2
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
I am currently putting together documents of my wife to file for sponsorship. I was wondering if I could apply for TRV before I even file for her sponsorship? Any suggestions anyone.

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
bishankhn said:
I am currently putting together documents of my wife to file for sponsorship. I was wondering if I could apply for TRV before I even file for her sponsorship? Any suggestions anyone.
Yes you can, just a matter of showing strong ties to her home country. But the fact you are already here makes her ties to her home country very weak.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Guys are you applying (and getting approved) via paper or online?

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Hello Mates

Help Required

PR Applied on Oct 2014 : - My wife is on work permit and is in Canada for 4 years. She applied for PR in the month of August 2014 and she got the file number on Oct 22nd, 2014 and medicals were submitted in the month of May 2015

We got married in September 2015 and her status got changed from single to married in her file and we applied for addition of spouse on Oct 16th Oct 2015 and waiting for medicals for me where we have given the fees of $550 in Oct 2015 only

1st Visitor Visa applied to meet his Spouse: -
Applied for visitor visa to meet my wife on 22nd Oct 2015 but it got rejected due to following reasons :-
1. INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO ESTABLISH THE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HOST :- I attached the marriage certificate as a proof which is registered by registrar of marriage

2. I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS , INCLUDING INCOME OR ASSETS, TO CARRY OUT YOUR STATED PURPOSE IN GOING TO CANADA OR TO MAINTAIN YOURSELF WHILE IN CANADA AND TO EFFECT YOUR DEPARTURE.

2st Visitor Visa applied to meet his Spouse: - again applied for visitor visa on 11th December keeping in mind of the 2 points and attached the following:-
All assets (Salary Details, Fd, Stock statement, MF Statement, Fd statement, Form 16, ITR for 2 years) and solid relationship proof with my host (Marriage Pictures and Video CD)
All the relevant documents which were required for processing of visa
However, it again got rejected with the following reasons:-
1. Travel History
2. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3. Employment prospects in country of residence
4. Personal Assets and Financial Status and Sufficient funds
5. Employment information on your application differs from employment information on tax returns. Salary in employment information different from salary deposited in bank

For my Salary Account:-
I attached salary slips from my HR Department and the same salary is going in my salary account on every 25th
Income tax returns were attached for me for last 2 years which are absolutely correct
Attached form 16 for past 2 years wherever I have worked
Statement of accounts showing my salary getting credited
FD Details were attached
Mf/Stock details were attached
Employment letter was attached

Help me with the following :-

1. When can be medicals expected. I applied for addition of spouse from canada
2. Can i apply for 3rd time visitor visa? any harm in replying
3. What is the whole process and how much times it takes in addition or getting both PR in one go

Thanks

TD

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Tarundhingraa said:
Hello Mates

Help Required

PR Applied on Oct 2014 : - My wife is on work permit and is in Canada for 4 years. She applied for PR in the month of August 2014 and she got the file number on Oct 22nd, 2014 and medicals were submitted in the month of May 2015

We got married in September 2015 and her status got changed from single to married in her file and we applied for addition of spouse on Oct 16th Oct 2015 and waiting for medicals for me where we have given the fees of $550 in Oct 2015 only

1st Visitor Visa applied to meet his Spouse: -
Applied for visitor visa to meet my wife on 22nd Oct 2015 but it got rejected due to following reasons :-
1. INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO ESTABLISH THE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HOST :- I attached the marriage certificate as a proof which is registered by registrar of marriage

2. I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS , INCLUDING INCOME OR ASSETS, TO CARRY OUT YOUR STATED PURPOSE IN GOING TO CANADA OR TO MAINTAIN YOURSELF WHILE IN CANADA AND TO EFFECT YOUR DEPARTURE.

2st Visitor Visa applied to meet his Spouse: - again applied for visitor visa on 11th December keeping in mind of the 2 points and attached the following:-
All assets (Salary Details, Fd, Stock statement, MF Statement, Fd statement, Form 16, ITR for 2 years) and solid relationship proof with my host (Marriage Pictures and Video CD)
All the relevant documents which were required for processing of visa
However, it again got rejected with the following reasons:-
1. Travel History
2. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3. Employment prospects in country of residence
4. Personal Assets and Financial Status and Sufficient funds
5. Employment information on your application differs from employment information on tax returns. Salary in employment information different from salary deposited in bank

For my Salary Account:-
I attached salary slips from my HR Department and the same salary is going in my salary account on every 25th
Income tax returns were attached for me for last 2 years which are absolutely correct
Attached form 16 for past 2 years wherever I have worked
Statement of accounts showing my salary getting credited
FD Details were attached
Mf/Stock details were attached
Employment letter was attached

Help me with the following :-

1. When can be medicals expected. I applied for addition of spouse from canada
2. Can i apply for 3rd time visitor visa? any harm in replying
3. What is the whole process and how much times it takes in addition or getting both PR in one go

Thanks

TD
Hello

This is very bad. What approximate amount was shown in the bank account an for the FD ?? And what does your point no 5 mean ?? For me I am getting cash as salary so I deposit it in bank every month. Also this has been stated in my job letter that I am being given cash money. What other assets did you show ??

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Drkdd said:
Hello

This is very bad. What approximate amount was shown in the bank account an for the FD ?? And what does your point no 5 mean ?? For me I am getting cash as salary so I deposit it in bank every month. Also this has been stated in my job letter that I am being given cash money. What other assets did you show ??
I did not show a lot of assets But
Approx 20000 cad in total

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Tarundhingraa said:
I did not show a lot of assets But
Approx 20000 cad in total
Hello that's great I don't know why they rejected your application. That's sad. I don't know what these people ask.

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Drkdd said:
Hello that's great I don't know why they rejected your application. That's sad. I don't know what these people ask.
Is it ok if i apply for the 3rd time?

And if this gets rejected then hopefully i dont get in red alert in all embassies

sdou

Jun 3, 2015
neethak said:
Hello All,

As some might know we applied for my husband's TRV on Dec 2nd paper application in Bangalore. Like most of us have experienced, it got rejected. :mad:
The refusal reason given was - my husband - (we have lived together for 21 months in India) did not have a valid purpose to visit me in Canada. :'( We gave the letter from employer- he works in a corporate company - gave 2 way air ticket - medical insurance for the travel period good bank balance on both our ends etc etc...

The interesting part is we only requested for a 3 week visit to Canada. We are living apart for over 9 months now :(
As everyone here who got their TRV rejected, we are also in total darkness as to why they keep rejecting genuine TRV applicants blindly.

We all apply for TRV because this sponsorship takes way too long and also employers in Canada are not flexible enough to grant 3-4 weeks of vacation in one go. Sad and Disappointed.
Hi All,

I applied for Visitor Visa on Jan 25th 2016 and they rejected.
Reasons:
Purpose of Visit
Family ties in Canada and India
Travel History

I had submitted the below documents:
Leave letter from an MNC company.
Payslips
Tax papers of both my (my husband and mine
Bank statements of both (my husband and mine) with sufficient funds
Marriage certificate
Invite Letter
Flight tickets

I have heard that refusals create a red flag on the PR application. Please let me know if any one is in a situation like mine.

TimS85

Dec 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdou said:
I have heard that refusals create a red flag on the PR application. Please let me know if any one is in a situation like mine.
A TRV refusal should have no negative impact on your PR application and if anything will show that your relationship is genuine because you're actively trying to be together.

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Hello al

I feel that in 2016 they are just rejecting the TRV ?? Is it so?? Anyone with a positive result ?? And I wanted advise from all. My hauband is a Canadian citizen and he has filed an Outland spousal visa for me in January 2016. I want to apply for my TRV I am a lecturer in a college since 9 months and I am
Getting my salary in the form of cash which is also mentioned in my job letter. I have a good bank balance and good investments in the form of FDs and so on which comes up to 30000$ CAD. But I do not have any assets on my name as I lie with my parents. Can anyone please guide what all should I do to get a TRV ?? I also have a good travel history. I have visited Mauritius Switzerland Bahrain and Australia. Can anyone please guide me as to how should I make my case strong ?? I want to visit only for 2 weeks as we are planning for a trip to Alaska as I also have a US visa. Please someone please guide

nabanitaborah

Feb 7, 2016
Hi Tannygirl,

I am also planning to apply for a TRV. I got recently married and my husband is a temporary worker in Canada. Can you please share your cover letter and the invitation letter addressed to VO?

Which one is a safer option: online or on paper (submitted through VFS)? How did you apply? Did you submit the list of documents you mentioned at the time of interview or did you submit them initially alongwith the application?

Thnaks.