Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
tannygirl said:
Buddy, don't be a hater.
I have put up all the information that helped me get the TRV, if it doesn't apply to you, don't use it.
I went through several forums before applying and gathered all the info and applied, so I have a lot of other people to thank for helping me get the TRV.
In turn, I was just trying to pay it forward but passing on the info.
A lot of people have used the information that I have given and it has helped them to get the TRV, so please keep your negativity and hate to yourself.

I wish you all the best in your TRV &/or PR application and pray that your negativity doesn't come in the way of you getting what you want.
Be positive and good things will happen.
Well said. With positive attitude, you can overcome hurdles more easily. Stay blessed. Thank you.

tannygirl

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2014
AOR Received.
03/01/2015 SA................: 13/01/2015
File Transfer...
13/01/2015 AOR2.............: 01/02/2015
Med's Request
21/08/2015
Med's Done....
28/01/2014 Re-medical Done: 25/08/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/11/2015
LANDED..........
Very soon!
rj04 said:
Hi Guys,
Can someone please explain the procedure of getting PR after arriving in Canada on Visitor Visa. My friends are saying its not possible to get it when you come on Visitor Visa. You have to go back to India and then submit your password to Delhi Visa office. Can someone clarify this for me. Thanks in Advance
Your friends are incorrect.
You don't HAVE TO submit your passport to the country of your application. If the Principal applicant is in Canada, they can submit it to Ottawa. If he/she is in India,they can submit to NDVO.
I know this because I got my PPR while I was in Canada I had the option of submitting it for stamping in either places- India or Canada.

The PPR email said the following:

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address.
(address was given below)

Hope this was useful.
Please pass the info onto your friends so that everyone has the correct information and it causes less stress! :)

I was unsure about this myself and it really worried me before someone else on this forum clarified it for me! :)

Good luck! :D

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
Thanks Tannygirl. Appreciate quick response and Congratulations for your Visa.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Hi guys,

We applied for TRV on Nov 11th. We applied for Family class sponsorship on April 15th, and It is in process since July 2nd at our VO. Unfortunately my husband is a refugee so I wasnt able to add bank statements and ties to this country because he doesnt have any ties.

We are hoping and praying the IO has a heart and approves him to come to Canada. At least there he is surrounded by my big family and is safe in a house he can call his own.

Has anyone had luck with this kind of situation?

Also any prayers that this happens so that we can spend the holidays and New Years with our family in Canada would be much much appreciated.

praveensk

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Hi All,

I have applied for visit visa for my new born baby on 10th Nov, medical status is showing as passed and received three emails as application is updated, but I see only medical status is updated.

Anyone had a situation where medical is passed and TRV is rejected?

And already applied for sponsorship and enclosed that receipt in TRV documents.

Thanks !

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
tannygirl said:
Your friends are incorrect.
You don't HAVE TO submit your passport to the country of your application. If the Principal applicant is in Canada, they can submit it to Ottawa. If he/she is in India,they can submit to NDVO.
I know this because I got my PPR while I was in Canada I had the option of submitting it for stamping in either places- India or Canada.

The PPR email said the following:

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address.
(address was given below)

Hope this was useful.
Please pass the info onto your friends so that everyone has the correct information and it causes less stress! :)

I was unsure about this myself and it really worried me before someone else on this forum clarified it for me! :)

Good luck! :D
Hi Tanny girl, all.

Thanks all for being active on this forum.

1: Is it right that applying online has more success rate than paper based application

2: if you apply online, where does the application get processed?

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
PNP2014 said:
Hi Tanny girl, all.

Thanks all for being active on this forum.

1: Is it right that applying online has more success rate than paper based application

2: if you apply online, where does the application get processed?
Anyone knows this?

M

mikeymyke

There's no proof to it, but in my opinion, I feel applying online has a higher success rate. Maybe it's because my wife was successful in getting a visitor visa despite having a pending PR application (see signature).

sdou

Jun 3, 2015
Zigzag said:
@Arvind12

Hi Arvind12, if you have a copy of a letter. Can I get it.. please. my id is nice_an@rediffmail.com

Thank you..
Hi Arvind12,

Can I get a copy of the letter too? My email ID- aditya.s.doulath@gmail.com

Thanks,
sdou

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Masriixo said:
Hi guys,

We applied for TRV on Nov 11th. We applied for Family class sponsorship on April 15th, and It is in process since July 2nd at our VO. Unfortunately my husband is a refugee so I wasnt able to add bank statements and ties to this country because he doesnt have any ties.

We are hoping and praying the IO has a heart and approves him to come to Canada. At least there he is surrounded by my big family and is safe in a house he can call his own.

Has anyone had luck with this kind of situation?

Also any prayers that this happens so that we can spend the holidays and New Years with our family in Canada would be much much appreciated.
Anyways, so this didnt work.

We applied on the 11th, did biometrics on the 12th. After the weekend on Nov 16th they told us we were rejected. LESS THAN A WEEK!
Do they not have hearts? or feelings? or S/O's that they are apart from? Do they not understand the meaning of HOLIDAYS.

All hope is lost. Goodluck to everyone else.

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
Masriixo said:
Anyways, so this didnt work.

We applied on the 11th, did biometrics on the 12th. After the weekend on Nov 16th they told us we were rejected. LESS THAN A WEEK!
Do they not have hearts? or feelings? or S/O's that they are apart from? Do they not understand the meaning of HOLIDAYS.

All hope is lost. Goodluck to everyone else.
Sorry to hear that!

Which visa office you applied? online or paper?

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
mikeymyke said:
There's no proof to it, but in my opinion, I feel applying online has a higher success rate. Maybe it's because my wife was successful in getting a visitor visa despite having a pending PR application (see signature).
Hi,

Thanks for reply. However, do you know if we apply online, where it get processed?

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Hi All

please could you help, I am Canadian citizen sponsoring my wife outland, my sponsorship application approved just few days ago, and they sent my wife PR application to VO (Amman) (because she is Iraqi)

now I am planning to apply a visitor visa for her so she can come and spend sometime in Canada during the long process,

what you think and how this could effect the process of her application, and if it is possible to get this visitor visa or it is impossible,
and the important thing , does this effect the immigration process in negative way or they may delay it for her??

please advise ?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Chalabi said:
Hi All

please could you help, I am Canadian citizen sponsoring my wife outland, my sponsorship application approved just few days ago, and they sent my wife PR application to VO (Amman) (because she is Iraqi)

now I am planning to apply a visitor visa for her so she can come and spend sometime in Canada during the long process,

what you think and how this could effect the process of her application, and if it is possible to get this visitor visa or it is impossible,
and the important thing , does this effect the immigration process in negative way or they may delay it for her??

please advise ?
Applying for TRV has no effect on your wife's PR application. However applying for TRV is stacked against you. You have to convince CIC beyond the reasonable doubt that your spouse will leave Canada. This is the obstacle you have to convince CIC of.

However if you do apply and your wife got rejected TRV, she must inform CIC of this at her landing in Canada. One of the usual questions asked at landing "have you ever been denied to Canada or any other country". She must say yes. She was denied TRV to Canada.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
PNP2014 said:
Sorry to hear that!

Which visa office you applied? online or paper?
Online, it went to Turkey even though my husband is living in Amman right now. Im writing quite a harsh letter to their immigration office.
Apparently Turkish IO's dont have hearts. Theyre actually robots. so I would be against trying to apply for a TRV for your spouse from Turkey because all they really care about money.