Med's Done....
Expired since 30/03/2016
Passport Req..
Waheguru mehar karo
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
Any update guys who did applied visitor visa???

arsh245

Jun 26, 2016
Hi Guys, I recently applied for my wife`s immigration a month ago. I got my AOR1 2 weeks ago. I wants to apply for my wife`s TRV. I have heard so many success storied on this thread so I want to take some suggestions. Do you think it is ok to apply for TRV before SA approval as I was thinking to apply in first week of August. Approval or rejection on TRV application can have any effect on immigration application at all ?

Indocanada27

May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NdVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2014
Med's Done....
Expired since 30/03/2016
Passport Req..
Waheguru mehar karo
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
arsh245 said:
Hi Guys, I recently applied for my wife`s immigration a month ago. I got my AOR1 2 weeks ago. I wants to apply for my wife`s TRV. I have heard so many success storied on this thread so I want to take some suggestions. Do you think it is ok to apply for TRV before SA approval as I was thinking to apply in first week of August. Approval or rejection on TRV application can have any effect on immigration application at all ?
you can apply whenever you want but it's better if you applied after SA approved.there will be no bad affect on your PR application.so you can try for TRV.this thread is very useful so you can take information from here as much as you want.best of luck

farazkapadia

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
Simple question: Which one is faster? Online or Paper Application? The time mentioned on CIC website for TRV, is it the same or people do get TRVs before the days mentioned. Currently it shows 31 days.

Indocanada27

May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NdVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2014
Med's Done....
Expired since 30/03/2016
Passport Req..
Waheguru mehar karo
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
farazkapadia said:
Simple question: Which one is faster? Online or Paper Application? The time mentioned on CIC website for TRV, is it the same or people do get TRVs before the days mentioned. Currently it shows 31 days.
it depends on file online shows only 8 days and in New Delhi 31 days but I think average process is 2 to 3 weeks either paper or online

ZNMD

Oct 10, 2012
Visitor visa and OWP : for spousal in-land PR

Hello All,

Requesting your help on a serious issue.
I am a PR holder. Got married this year in back home country and my husband came to Canada with Visitor visa which was valid for next 4 years. We applied for my husband's in-land PR and Open Work Permit together on March end under Family class Sponsorship category.
For an urgent issue, my husband had to leave Canada to his home country and seems like he will have to stay for few more weeks there when I would still be in Canada.

Now I am in dilemma if by this time his Open work permit gets issued and reaches us, would his visitor visa be invalidated? If yes, what will be the procedure for him to get into Canada again? Will he be eligible to apply visitor visa against the open work permit and will this visa be easy to receive?

Seeking your proven advise on the above situation soon.

Thank you !!

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Re: Visitor visa and OWP : for spousal in-land PR

ZNMD said:
Hello All,

Requesting your help on a serious issue.
I am a PR holder. Got married this year in back home country and my husband came to Canada with Visitor visa which was valid for next 4 years. We applied for my husband's in-land PR and Open Work Permit together on March end under Family class Sponsorship category.
For an urgent issue, my husband had to leave Canada to his home country and seems like he will have to stay for few more weeks there when I would still be in Canada.

Now I am in dilemma if by this time his Open work permit gets issued and reaches us, would his visitor visa be invalidated? If yes, what will be the procedure for him to get into Canada again? Will he be eligible to apply visitor visa against the open work permit and will this visa be easy to receive?

Seeking your proven advise on the above situation soon.

Thank you !!
The applicant is not supposed to leave Canada during an inland application. If he is refused entry your application will be refused.

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
hello guys, i would like to apply visitor visa while my PR appeal is in process, my question is can i apply visitor visa while my PR appeal process is going
my second question is i am still student and did not have any job,did you think they will grant me the visitor visa

please replay thanks

ZNMD

Oct 10, 2012

ImABule said:
The applicant is not supposed to leave Canada during an inland application. If he is refused entry your application will be refused.
Thanks ImBlue.

Guys,

It was just an emergency. Please advice what to do if OWP reaches and he is still out of Canada. How does he get into here.

Requesting your early response please.

Thanks!!

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017

ZNMD said:
Thanks ImBlue.

Guys,

It was just an emergency. Please advice what to do if OWP reaches and he is still out of Canada. How does he get into here.

Thanks!!
Guys please pay attention to the procedures to follow on Inland Sponsorship. The applicant should not leave Canada during the process. In my opinion I suggest to other members to think through your choices carefully if you should apply inland or outland if your spouse has a valid trv.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016

ZNMD said:
Thanks ImBlue.

Guys,

Thanks!!
It is up to the CBSA officer at the POE.

If he is refused entry, you will have to withdraw the application and reapply outland.

saltspeaker

Feb 24, 2016
I have already posted this under 2016 NDVO forum.

Officer please shed some insights on this.thank you.

I did mp enquiry and got reply today .its been more than 32 days for my wife's TRV appl.

This is what mp office told me.
The application was received at the Visa office in Xxxxxx on June xxx

o The processing time for such an application is 32 days

o The officer made a note mentioning that the file had gone under review as of July 13th and it can be finalized at any time

Note: When an application has gone under review, we are not provided with the details of what is being assessed under the review and the normal processing time no longer applies to the file.

Now what does review means is it good or bad.anyone?

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
saltspeaker said:

I did mp enquiry and got reply today .its been more than 32 days for my wife's TRV appl.

o The officer made a note mentioning that the file had gone under review as of July 13th and it can be finalized at any time

Note: When an application has gone under review, we are not provided with the details of what is being assessed under the review and the normal processing time no longer applies to the file.

Neither good nor bad.

Just means they are now reviewing the file.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
saltspeaker said:

You mentioned before that the background check under review for your trv and i mentioned it was a good sign!

M.K.Sandhu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2015
File Transfer...
22-12-2015
Med's Request
7-09-2016
Med's Done....
9-09-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
Hi All,

Please suggest and guide us with the visitor visa preparation. My husband sponsored me, my PR application file is in 10th month and in queue for eligibility check. Due to current situation of NDVO we want to try our luck for TRV.

I am not currently working but i have 4 years of experience in a MNC.
I have gold locker and FD at my name.
there is no special occasion to visit but can i say i want to spend time with my husband. My husband came here for 1 month now he cant get more leaves.
i can show return tickets as i am returning for baby-shower of my sister in law.

any suggestion/guide will be appreciated.
Regards,
MK