+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa got rejected

bhupinder singh 11

Oct 23, 2018
You can not have someone apply for a visa from where you are actually not located.

Did it say "rejected" or "refused"?
"Rejected" means the application is incomplete and has problems.
"Refused" means the application is complete but they decide not to let you in.
He is applying as my representative ! N the reasons are personal assets n purpose of travel only what should i do now as they welcomed to reapply

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
He is applying as my representative ! N the reasons are personal assets n purpose of travel only what should i do now as they welcomed to reapply
I think you need to have money in your personal account. Your purpose can be visiting your relative who is suffering from brain injury.
Also, you should provide a reasonable number of days you intend to stay.

bhupinder singh 11

Oct 23, 2018
I think you need to have money in your personal account. Your purpose can be visiting your relative who is suffering from brain injury.
Thank u youthberry for concerning;
purpose of travel, personal assets and financial status; i have as per my REFUSAL REASONS ,

I showed 11000 approx dollars to support my trip , n my uncle is in canada and also a cousin who is inviting me to canada to visit him and my uncle ,as my uncle was suffered from a severe depression and brain injury , and now recovering from it and living in a retirementhome in canada; i was seek to visit both of them !
1. What kind purpose i should show to theimmigration officer?( Either should i show this all purpose in a detailed cover letter??)
2. What kind of; how much of cost of mypersonal assets i should show as i already showed my assets with my father? Should itransfer that assets to me as first party, beyond my father

bhupinder singh 11

Oct 23, 2018
Hi thanks incase, I submitted
1. My contract business of poultry farm with my farm company.
2. Almost of 2 years tds forms or form 16 of income tax.
3. 1 year ITR.
4. A land owned by me ,value of about 25 lakhs INR., land and property owned by my father of about 2 crores inr,
5. Valuation reports CA REPORTS
6. My bank balance certificate of about 7 lakhs.
7. Affidavit of support from father.
8. A letter head from my farm company that i am working with them on their letterhead.
9.invitaion letter from my cousin.
10. Insurane policy for all my trip from canada allianz insurance .
11. .........
(What should or can i improve more incase??)

bhupinder singh 11

Oct 23, 2018
Your cousin from Canada applied for you?
Hi thanks incase, I submitted
1. My contract business of poultry farm with my farm company.
2. Almost of 2 years tds forms or form 16 of income tax.
3. 1 year ITR.
4. A land owned by me ,value of about 25 lakhs INR., land and property owned by my father of about 2 crores inr,
5. Valuation reports CA REPORTS
6. My bank balance certificate of about 7 lakhs.
7. Affidavit of support from father.
8. A letter head from my farm company that i am working with them on their letterhead.
9.invitaion letter from my cousin.
10. Insurane policy for all my trip from canada allianz insurance .
11. .........