+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from inside Canada)

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been almost a year when my mom applied for a visitor visa. No updates until now. Biometrics is done though

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Was it inside canada?
Hello. Do you have a link of how to apply from inside Canada? I applied for one but they said what I applied for is "visitors record/extension". They said I need to apply through a VAC. Please guide me on applying from inside Canada. Thanks

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Mine was approved today as well, but the tracking number seems to have not been activated. Have yours been activated?
Hello. Do you have a link of how to apply from inside Canada? I applied for one but they said what I applied for is "visitors record/extension". They said I need to apply through a VAC. Please guide me on applying from inside Canada. Thanks

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Hi everyone!

Did anyone apply for a visitor visa (from inside Canada) in April or May and get it approved?

Thank you.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Any updates?