+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

Kaykay89

Apr 2, 2019
@sb0821 : Hi dear, I wanted to know if you have applied for your in laws visitor visa extension. If yes, can you plz help me with the best reason to ask for the extension? Plz help in this too . I wanted to apply extension for my mom and needed your guidance. My email is kaykayparis@gmail.com if you can help me in replying there that will be helpful. I know this thread is not the right place to ask you the extension question.

Anusij@123

Feb 13, 2021
I just now applied for PHAC. Should we require site authorization also?
I dint add it. Also how long did it take to get response from PHAC

Param2020

Jan 19, 2021
Me too was calling my mother for postpartum support and so left the site authorization section blank as we don’t intend to have seperate location for quarantine and site of support. How can we resolve this ?
How can we get a site authorization form and who can approve it ? I too got same reply today from PHAC
Ok. Submit again .
I submitted site authorization form and it was approved

Param2020

Jan 19, 2021
Thanks for your reply.. But who approves site authorization form ? I have quarantine and required support address both as my home address
This is what i have on my form: I signed my self.. I used my home address and selected private residence. Position title: Home owner.

kool_suny

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
This is what i have on my form: I signed my self.. I used my home address and selected private residence. Position title: Home owner.
Ohh never thought that..!! Did it work ?? Sounds odd but if it works.. nothing like it... thanks a lot

big_guy_7

Oct 4, 2020
Hi All,

I just received a request for passport submission from IRCC for a TRV application. I am currently in New Delhi. I wanted to know if I can submit and pick-up my passport in-person at the VFS VAC New Delhi, or do I have submit my passport using a courier service. Also, could anyone please tell me the process in detail. Thanks a lot in advance :)

Reactions: swapanathorat

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Hi All,

I just received a request for passport submission from IRCC for a TRV application. I am currently in New Delhi. I wanted to know if I can submit and pick-up my passport in-person at the VFS VAC New Delhi, or do I have submit my passport using a courier service. Also, could anyone please tell me the process in detail. Thanks a lot in advance :)
congratulation. can you share your timelines plz?

Harmanharbhajan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi do we need Phac approval before applying visitor visa or if we already filed application and we can do phac later?? Please reply urgent

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Me too was calling my mother for postpartum support and so left the site authorization section blank as we don’t intend to have seperate location for quarantine and site of support. How can we resolve this ?
As far as I understood, you need to complete the form again and fill the required section in the application this time. Along with that you need to attach site authorization form. That's what we did, we are still waiting for response

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Means we have to open the submitted application again and do changes in that?
If you applied for a visit visa already, while submitting PHAC approval: just select the option (applied for visitor visa) and enter UCI Number. You will receive PHAC approval letter in a day (through email) .

Link to PHAC Application:

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice/compassionate-entry-limited-release-from-quarantine.html

Download the Letter of Required Support Form (PDF). --- This needs to fill and sign by your doctor (Family or Gynecologist)This application process is for foreign nationals who will be entering Canada and staying in their place of quarantine for the full 14-day quarantine period to:be present during the final moments of life for a loved oneprovide support or care to someone who’s critically illprovide care for a person who has a medical reason as to why they require support --- this applicable to usYou can apply using the https://border-frontiere.powerappsportals.com/en-US/
. Make sure you have everything you need before starting. You won’t be able to save the form for completion later.Fill out all required fields on page 1 of the application.There are 2 pages in total. Clicking ‘Next’ to get to page 2 doesn’t submit information or your application.Attach the Letter of Required Support Form or proof of death on page 2 of the application.Submit your application through the secure portal.You’ll receive an immediate message indicating, 'Submission completed successfully.'You’ll also receive a receipt email with an application number.

Your application will be assessed by the Public Health Agency of Canada. We’ll confirm that your request meets the requirements for entry for compassionate reasons.

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Just received PHAC approval for my wife. The validity period for the document is just one month and we haven't applied for the TRV as yet, will probably submit it in a few days, what are the chances that TRV gets approved within the validity period? Also, if the document expires during the process, can you reapply.

Thanks
@Param2020