+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

Blumsy

Mar 10, 2021
Hi guys, I got PHAC approval two weeks ago but my parent’s visitor’s visa has not been approved yet. Running out of time as they have to travel within one month of getting PHAC approval. Is anyone experiencing same?

BC-PNP

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi guys, I got PHAC approval two weeks ago but my parent’s visitor’s visa has not been approved yet. Running out of time as they have to travel within one month of getting PHAC approval. Is anyone experiencing same?
Did you mailed them. Once approved you will get a single entry visa, so you will be able to come even if phac expires.

kool_suny

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Did you mailed them. Once approved you will get a single entry visa, so you will be able to come even if phac expires.
This seems incorrect. We need valid PHAC and TRV to travel. So travel needs to be within time before PHAC expires.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
I applied for my daughter's temporary resident visa online on November 12, 2020 from outside Canada. Me and my wife both are PR. I am currently living in Canada but my wife went to India for some other reason but she had to deliver our baby in India. No updates to the application yet.

Anyone else in the same boat ?
Please share timelne

Blumsy

Mar 10, 2021
This seems incorrect. We need valid PHAC and TRV to travel. So travel needs to be within time before PHAC expires.
I thought so too. I really hope approval is given soon. I might re-apply for PHAC if it expires. I am hoping for the best

Anusij@123

Feb 13, 2021
Got Visitor Visa approval Today. Here is the time line
Applied from India
Applied date: Feb 1 2021
Biometrics letter: Feb 2 2021
PHAC applied: Feb 17 (Reason To support Pregnancy)
PHAC approval: Feb 18
Biometrics from Dubai: Mar 4
Passport Request: March 8
Was that for your parents?

Anusij@123

Feb 13, 2021
Got Visitor Visa approval Today. Here is the time line
Applied from India
Applied date: Feb 1 2021
Biometrics letter: Feb 2 2021
PHAC applied: Feb 17 (Reason To support Pregnancy)
PHAC approval: Feb 18
Biometrics from Dubai: Mar 4
Passport Request: March 8
Also one more question.. can we be sure of getting visitor visa if phac is approved?

reshma.sayeed

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
Friends,
Need one help.

My Mother received Bio-Metrics letter on November 23 2020, but as VAC offices were closed in India Bio-Metrics cannot be done.
She got this message in it.

You must visit a biometric collection service point to have your fingerprints scanned and
photograph taken on or before Feb 23 2021.

If the biometrics collection site closest to you is closed, we’ll automatically extend your deadline to give your biometrics.

Can i still give Biometrics in Dubai., as the deadline is already crossed.?

Please Help.