+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

reshma.sayeed

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
I submitted my Mom's Application in November 25, 2020
Biometrics : April 5 2021 from Dubai

The Biometrics detail is updated in Application Information but in Details about your application status it says We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

Did I miss anything. ? I have also sent webform request to prioritize the application but there is no response.

Anyone can help me with this.?

Hkcaptain

Apr 13, 2021
Hello. I have been a silent member in the group. Just wanted to share some good news to keep up the hopes. Applied in April 2021 for a visitor visa for my mother. Raised a lot crisis webforms and emails. Reached out to MP but no luck. Finally got a PPR today. Just keep on trying and god will bless all of us

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hello. I have been a silent member in the group. Just wanted to share some good news to keep up the hopes. Applied in April 2021 for a visitor visa for my mother. Raised a lot crisis webforms and emails. Reached out to MP but no luck. Finally got a PPR today. Just keep on trying and god will bless all of us
Congrats on the PPR for your parents!
I just wanted to confirm if you applied using the COVID-19 exemption on the IMM form.?

Reactions: Hkcaptain

mihir1711

Jul 12, 2021
I just wanted to confirm if you applied using the COVID-19 exemption on the IMM form.?
[/QUOT
I just wanted to confirm if you applied using the COVID-19 exemption on the IMM form.? Also, in case you used COVID-19 exception, did you get single entry visa or multiple entry visa?

reshma.sayeed

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
Congrats!! your webforms were general or to pritorize.? do we also need to send email.?

Hkcaptain

Apr 13, 2021
That is correct. I used the prioritization webform. We haven’t received the passport back yet. I will update here but I think it will be most likely a multiple entry visa.

Harshkp

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Hey,
Just a quick question. my parents applied for visitor visa in November 2020, but finally managed to do biometrics on July 19th, 2021. I want to submit the webform, but not sure if should be filled out as if my parents are the one filling it out ? or is it supposed to be filled by me ? and also do i have to do 2 separate forms - one for my mom and one for my dad ? They have separate application numbers.

Appreciate if you or anyone here can help me with these questions.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
I don’t think we have to send email but I was desperate. My father passed away recently and my mother was alone so I tried all available options.
Hey Congrats on receiving a response. I am on Temporary resident visa and applied for my Husbands visit visa from Dubai in Dec 2020. In may 2021 my father passwed away and I sent authorization requests twice but was refused. He is still waiting for his visa. Hopefully it comes thru soon. Do we have anyone from Dubai who got their visit visa approved recently?

Jasmine Siddiqui

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-06-2019
Received passport request for moms super visa today 30 july 21

Jasmine Siddiqui

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-06-2019
Congratulations. Please what was your timeline and did you use PHAC?
Application received 5th May 2021
Raised webform for prioritizing application to reunite with family around 25 June 2021
Receiver PPR on 30July 2021