+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

Prateekgarg86

Apr 1, 2021
My in-laws submitted Biometrics at a VAC in India earlier this week. The application status in their IRCC account now shows Biometrics completed. They've also filled out IRCC's travel exemption enquiry web form to get their application prioritized. What now? Do they need to do anything else from their end? Or simply play the waiting game now?
Hi.. did you see any progress on the application? My parents biometrics appointment is scheduled for 28th July 2021

harrygill2308

Feb 4, 2019
Hi Guys.. My parents ( from India-fully vaccinated) would like to visit me. I am a Citizen of Canada. With the new travel advisory it states that they can come visit me via a third country where they have to get a PCR done within last 72 hours and MIGHT have to stay in that third country for 14 days. The word might means there are some exceptions to the rule. Does anyone know if they can visit me. They already have their visa so that's not an issue. Has anyone parents recently travelled from India on tourist visa. Quarantine is not an issue with us, as I would rather have them quarantine here rather than in a third country. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

dibs.ab

Mar 15, 2021
Can someone please explain to me what this webform is for? My in-laws have completed Biometrics enrolement, and they're waiting for next steps for their visitor visa application. My assumption is that they just have to wait now until IRCC sends them a passport request. At which point they'll need to mail the passport. Is that assumption correct? Is there anything they can do from their end to move the process along? What is this passport submission webform, and is it useful to them?
Would highly appreciate if someone can shed light on this.

Harshara

Mar 21, 2021
Category........
VISIT
Would highly appreciate if someone can shed light on this.
Yes you are right.In the passport submission webform they are asking to upload the passport submission letter PDF.So we can fill the webform only after receiving the passport submission letter.
After submitting the webform you will receive the payment link in 48 hrs(if you have already enrolled for premium services you need not pay again for Passport courier services).Once the payment is done our passport will be collected and we will receive sms as well as emails regarding updates of our passport.

In Person submission of passport at Visa Application Centre is strictly prohibited - I hope this is the reason why we need to fill the webform for passport submission.

Reactions: dibs.ab

dibs.ab

Mar 15, 2021
Yes you are right.In the passport submission webform they are asking to upload the passport submission letter PDF.So we can fill the webform only after receiving the passport submission letter.
After submitting the webform you will receive the payment link in 48 hrs(if you have already enrolled for premium services you need not pay again for Passport courier services).Once the payment is done our passport will be collected and we will receive sms as well as emails regarding updates of our passport.

In Person submission of passport at Visa Application Centre is strictly prohibited - I hope this is the reason why we need to fill the webform for passport submission.
Right, makes sense – so, similar to Biometrics Collection Letter, there's a passport submission letter that one simply needs to wait for once Biometrics has been completed.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Finally received Passport request for my parents from India. Biometrics completed on May 4 (Srilanka).
Hearty Congratulations. may I know your status in Canada? Are you a Temporary resident or PR. Just curious to know if they are still sending PPR of only PRs and citizens
Thank you and good luck

Meetmagesh

Mar 12, 2019
Congrats. Timeline please
Submitted on Jan 12th, on May 04 Srilanka(outside) like no longer to wait for opening biometrics., But my parents took bold decision to fly another country to completed their biometrics fully vaccinated during biometrics. Received passport request on July 19 midnight.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Submitted on Jan 12th, on May 04 Srilanka(outside) like no longer to wait for opening biometrics., But my parents took bold decision to fly another country to completed their biometrics fully vaccinated during biometrics. Received passport request on July 19 midnight.
When did u send webform or email to expedite?

dibs.ab

Mar 15, 2021
Congrats! Had you sent a webform request (or email) to prioritize your application? If so, when?