+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for tourism submitted before 7th Sep 2021 - Should we reapply?

JJaicmkmy

Oct 6, 2021
In August I submitted a TRV application for my boyfriend, so far we haven't heard anything about it.

I understand that according to IRCC, we should only reapply if we are travelling for one of the listed reasons. However I have seen reports of people getting approved after reapplying even though they are travelling for tourism. Do you think we should reapply?

We are applying from Brazil and we have to travel in December.

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi, i am in same situation since April, 2021. I am thinking to reapply as there seems it might just drag till whatsoever time - what are your thoughts ? are you also looking forward to reapply ?

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
No need to reapply as per there guidelines. They have mentioned the points like family reunification etc so no need to reapply for tourism purpose.

pisces09

Dec 6, 2017
Hi, my sister and husband applied as well in August to come visit me in BC. We haven't heard anything yet either and we were planning they would come to visit for xmas... Does anyone know how long it could take? Why people would need to re-apply? would my sis and husband would need to apply?

autumn18

Sep 11, 2021
Category........
VISIT
You can resubmit your application if you want, as others are getting results after they reapply.