10-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Any updates guys?

Nitulapointe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
India
Hi everyone, I want to apply visitor visa for my parents, is it required to buy the tickets in advance?? what if the visa get rejected ?? what happens to the tickets then ?? Also, are there any special kind of air tickets that we can but to avoid this ?

PeterDan

Jul 19, 2018
Hello, ( URGENT PLEASE )

I want to ask for the Parents Visitor Visa Application ( online ).
My parents are having a renewal base residence visa in two different countries ( Saudia and Turkey ) is it our option to choose the CPC office where I want to apply ?? or it will be determined by the IRCC ??

Thanks,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello, ( URGENT PLEASE )

I want to ask for the Parents Visitor Visa Application ( online ).
My parents are having a renewal base residence visa in two different countries ( Saudia and Turkey ) is it our option to choose the CPC office where I want to apply ?? or it will be determined by the IRCC ??

Thanks,
They cannot choose the visa office that will process their applications. IRCC will determine it based on their current residence address

samira_farsii

Oct 11, 2017
You can apply online for them. New online account, not your MyCIC account.

You can apply as their authorized representative[/QUOTE]

I do have the same problem, I need to apply for my parents through the online link but it do directly get connected under my name (through the my bank account) there is no other way to make a new online account?

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone advise, how much is the current wait time for visitor visa application outside Canada?

I am on PR status, and planning to apply for my parents from India, Thanks

Rahel. ka

Oct 30, 2019
hi guys
can I invite my mom as a visitor to Canada while I hold PGWP.
From Dec 2017 that was my landing I did not back to my home country to visit my mom.I am working full time and don't have enough vacation to visit my mom
Also my kid really missed her grandma and I need she take care my kid in summer 2020, while I am working and school is close.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
hi guys
can I invite my mom as a visitor to Canada while I hold PGWP.
From Dec 2017 that was my landing I did not back to my home country to visit my mom.I am working full time and don't have enough vacation to visit my mom
Also my kid really missed her grandma and I need she take care my kid in summer 2020, while I am working and school is close.
Anyone can send an invitation letter. Approval will depend on your mother's home ties, past history and likelihood of her choosing and returning back.

Also you cannot mention child care as a reason for inviting since vo can assume your mother will be unpaid worker.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Unfortunately, this is bad advice which would most probably result in TRV refusals for the OP's parents
Hello Bryanna
My wife has gathered plenty of rumours about docs. like putting letter for Physician gonna work good with ur application this and that. I ve a question my wife`s parents are intended to come to canada showing 12000CAD in their personal and business account altogether. Wat do u suggest does it work if they posture their Bank statement like this?? like In personal they would have 10000CAD and in business account 2500$ but my father is law has a shop in homeland which is a village where non-registered small businesses are very common practice but he has provided rent agreement of business debit/ credit invoices and other stuff. He wont stay in canada more then a month as well. What do u suggest should i proceed with or need to make something better??

Thank you so much for support

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hello Bryanna
My wife has gathered plenty of rumours about docs. like putting letter for Physician gonna work good with ur application this and that. I ve a question my wife`s parents are intended to come to canada showing 12000CAD in their personal and business account altogether. Wat do u suggest does it work if they posture their Bank statement like this?? like In personal they would have 10000CAD and in business account 2500$ but my father is law has a shop in homeland which is a village where non-registered small businesses are very common practice but he has provided rent agreement of business debit/ credit invoices and other stuff. He wont stay in canada more then a month as well. What do u suggest should i proceed with or need to make something better??

Thank you so much for support
You have to address multiple aspects to convince officer of home ties. Financial is one and that will be addressed based on what you describe above. Other tie would be your 'need to stay in home country' that ideally can be done using a job or occupation or past travel history with no denials/refusals

kalpanadahiya

May 17, 2018
Hi All,

I am planning to invite my Mom on Visit Visa and also my brother (who is autistic and dependent on my mom, not earning anything) Can someone share a 1. sample of invite letter I can use
2. Where do the documents need to be sent to - India or should I upload online ?
3. Does my Mom need to do anything from India ?