+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa For Parents With New Portal (Jan 2022)

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hi all,

I am applying for Super visa. Some people say that I should get the invitation letter notarized and some people say that I don't have to. Can someone please clarify if we need to notarize the invitation letter for Super visa or not?

Thank you.
In my case, I am going to make it notarized as it will give more genuine impact. So no half to get it notarized from lawyer it will Increase chance for positive results.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
In my case, I am going to make it notarized as it will give more genuine impact. So no half to get it notarized from lawyer it will Increase chance for positive results.
Ok. You mean it might be better to get in notarized by a lawyer?

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019

Ryan Gotham

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
I applied for my parents visit visa this January from Pakistan to visit my sister who is in Canada and expecting her 3rd child, who need parents support. I have attached property documents of my parents and business registration of my father and along with my sister doctor’s certificate and invitation letter.
Today I got refusal letter stating based on family ties in Canada and in your country of resisdance. I showed my father bank statement of two banks close to 20,000 CAD.
What should I do next. Should I reapply or not? Need your guidance.
I hope you did not mention in the application that your parents would be flying to Canada to take care of your sister’s kid. If you did then that was the main reason for your application to get refused.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,

I am applying for Super visa. Some people say that I should get the invitation letter notarized and some people say that I don't have to. Can someone please clarify if we need to notarize the invitation letter for Super visa or not?

Thank you.
No need to get it notarized

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied for my parents visit visa this January from Pakistan to visit my sister who is in Canada and expecting her 3rd child, who need parents support. I have attached property documents of my parents and business registration of my father and along with my sister doctor’s certificate and invitation letter.
Today I got refusal letter stating based on family ties in Canada and in your country of resisdance. I showed my father bank statement of two banks close to 20,000 CAD.
What should I do next. Should I reapply or not? Need your guidance.
How long did they ask to visit Canada. Assume there is a good chance that they may have said they will help with childcare, cleaning/cooking, etc. which is defined as working in Canada since you could hire someone to do these jobs in Canada. You should have just said they wanted to visit their daughter. Are all their children in Canada? What ties did they show in Pakistan?

Goldenbasra

Sep 22, 2021
Hi, does anyone have a sample for the Invitation letter. Im applying for TRV for my husband who's in Pakistan.
Thank you so much in advance!!

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
I applied for my in-laws on January 26, got bio letter the next day and got the bio done on Jan 28.
Shows in the system as complete in the profile as bio completed on January 28.

now the wait begin!

Goldenbasra

Sep 22, 2021
I applied for my in-laws on January 26, got bio letter the next day and got the bio done on Jan 28.
Shows in the system as complete in the profile as bio completed on January 28.

now the wait begin!
Hi,
That's nice, good luck to you!!
Do you have a sample letter that you can share please?
I will really appreciate it!

bonaparte

Aug 16, 2019
Hi,
That's nice, good luck to you!!
Do you have a sample letter that you can share please?
I will really appreciate it!
Biometrics Instruction Letter is system generated after online application submission. It comes within 24 hours. Actual wait starts after biometrics are done and updated in IRCC portal.

Goldenbasra

Sep 22, 2021
Biometrics Instruction Letter is system generated after online application submission. It comes within 24 hours. Actual wait starts after biometrics are done and updated in IRCC portal.
Sorry, i meant the invitation letter that you included in the application :)

jhbrar

Mar 19, 2021
Good Morning Guys,

Can someone help me with the steps to apply for a visitor visa through the new portal? I want to apply for a visitor visa for my grandmother. I am a permanent resident. I created the account with my email and I am stuck on the next steps. On every question, it says why "YOU"
* Tell us more about what you'll do in Canada. Include dates. (required)
* When will you enter Canada? (required)
* Why do you need a visa? (required)
like these questions. I am confused because when I created the account I chose I want to apply on behalf of someone else. Now in the questions, I don't know I need to answer like for e.g.: " she wants to visit his grandson" or " I am going to visit my grandson". Then in applicant details her info or my info. Can someone guide me the steps who already applied on behalf of someone else using new portal??

Thanks

Goldenbasra

Sep 22, 2021
Good Morning Guys,

Can someone help me with the steps to apply for a visitor visa through the new portal? I want to apply for a visitor visa for my grandmother. I am a permanent resident. I created the account with my email and I am stuck on the next steps. On every question, it says why "YOU"
* Tell us more about what you'll do in Canada. Include dates. (required)
* When will you enter Canada? (required)
* Why do you need a visa? (required)
like these questions. I am confused because when I created the account I chose I want to apply on behalf of someone else. Now in the questions, I don't know I need to answer like for e.g.: " she wants to visit his grandson" or " I am going to visit my grandson". Then in applicant details her info or my info. Can someone guide me the steps who already applied on behalf of someone else using new portal??

Thanks
I have the same question, hope you find help and good luck!!