+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Parents / Spouse / Siblings -TRV- April & May 2022 Applications

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
So that weakens his ties to Turkey as he doesn’t need to be in the country at all to do his job. He can work remotely as seen by his extensive time in Europe. Again, if he can address what you think are the reasons for refusal without GCMS notes, then he should go ahead and apply.
Thanks for your advice .
So even visiting Europe it doesn't have any advantage for Canada?

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
If you want the best chance of seeing your brother he should apply on his own and not with his wife and child. If he gets approved and travels on his own to Canada and returns to Turkey he can attempt to apply for his wife and child. The fact that 2 siblings have immigrated to Canada and the Netherlands raises suspicions that he wants to immigrate somewhere else where he can remain permanently and get citizenship.
He has also a boy of 2 years old so he can't leave his wife with a boy for a long time as her wife is alone and she works. Can't be that as a good tie for him?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your advice .
So even visiting Europe it doesn't have any advantage for Canada?
It can but travel history wasn’t a reason for refusal unless it is in the officer‘s notes under purpose of visit. Travel history is to the UK, NZ, AUS and the US since they share immigration data.

Alemartle

Aug 23, 2022
No update
VV for Parents from Venezuela
Applied - May 2 2022
Biomatrices - May 18 2022
Country - Venezuela
no update after biometrics

Anyone in the same situation?

Reactions: chester2000

ahmad1086

Aug 29, 2022
My Cousin is going to marry in December 2022, I would like to Join him on his wedding.

Is Wedding card from Canada is enough to apply for a visit visa?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My Cousin is going to marry in December 2022, I would like to Join him on his wedding.

Is Wedding card from Canada is enough to apply for a visit visa?
Yes and as well funds, travel history, employment letter with approved leave, any other ties to home country (businesses, maintained properties) etc. Have you done biometrics because you may not get response in December. Cousin can include letter of invitation.

Ridhan

Aug 30, 2022
VV for my son
Applied - 21 April 202
Country - India
Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility(No update since Biomatrices)
PPR - Waiting

did anyone who filled there visa in April month - got the visa atleast under review ?
Hi Folks !

Creating a new thread for April & May 2022 applications .Please share your experience.

My file :

Applied: April 1, 2022
Bio Metrics Completed : April 7, 2022
Applied from :India
No Updates till date :rolleyes:
US visa expired in 2017 while u applied for Canada TRV in 2019 right. What was the reason for refusal ?. If you don't mind to disclose.